PDA

View Full Version : biosignature(5) chip bp

Original monk
16-10-03, 23:36
I yust bought one of those, for alot of money, what are they ? can ya trade em for a chip or sumthing ? is it usefull buying 50 of em ?? i wonna know if i been ripped of ya see :) it looks like a regular empty bp but with the biosig written on it btw ..

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:39
never even heard of it ;D how much u buy for? and thread tittle says BP, so what parts are needed to make it?

Original monk
16-10-03, 23:52
some girl was selling em for 400k :P on plaza, it was right in front of a event, it was part of the event i presume, i called em bp cause it yust looks like a empty datacube, only it has biosignature chip(5) written on it, no parts needed to make, its not an actual bp :) she didnt want to tell me anything about it, she said she couldnt tell o_O weird stuff lol, thats why i decided to ask here, think i read about it somewhere, from a previeus event on another server (i play saturn)

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:55
Originally posted by Original monk
some girl was selling em for 400k :P on plaza, it was right in front of a event, it was part of the event i presume, i called em bp cause it yust looks like a empty datacube, only it has biosignature chip(5) written on it, no parts needed to make, its not an actual bp :) she didnt want to tell me anything about it, she said she couldnt tell o_O weird stuff lol, thats why i decided to ask here, think i read about it somewhere, from a previeus event on another server (i play saturn) part of an event... or somethin u get from a epic run ;P

ppl trick people into thinkin stuff from epic run things, i had a epic run thing named somethin hacking device or soemthin
and it looked like a cnst tool, i told a dude its a hacking device that NEVER fails and he was about to buy it for 3 mil ;P
i just laffed at him and said im jus jokin with u ;P damn i coulda been rich tho ;D he was like >.< doh!!

•Super|\|ova•
16-10-03, 23:56
wtf :lol: what is that thing :lol:

X452
17-10-03, 00:05
ok heres wot i think

the RP ye, there was a nano virus let out into NC..... PP say that AB did it..... i think that PP released it and now they are selling these "placebo" chips to make ppl feel safe, thus taking money from the game and ading a lill embaresment factor to the ppl that baught them :D

Original monk
17-10-03, 00:07
my mate got killed in plaza >3 by the virus, a poisonbarrel :P

Logan Tyrus
17-10-03, 00:21
(btw i'll go into a bit of detail about the run)

I got one, but i was trying to RP and just donate money, and she kept thrusting this thing in my face! :D

BUT: she sed PP have been working on it for a while. Maybe it sa voucher for a free chip when it comes out.
ALSO: the APCs attacking NC were sed to be emmitting HUGE BIOSIGNATURES! MAybe this chip will mask that? MAybe there'll be a biosign detector in game or summink? Who knows..
MOU HA HA HA HA HA:angel:

Original monk
17-10-03, 00:43
Originally posted by Logan Tyrus
(btw i'll go into a bit of detail about the run)

I got one, but i was trying to RP and just donate money, and she kept thrusting this thing in my face! :D

BUT: she sed PP have been working on it for a while. Maybe it sa voucher for a free chip when it comes out.
ALSO: the APCs attacking NC were sed to be emmitting HUGE BIOSIGNATURES! MAybe this chip will mask that? MAybe there'll be a biosign detector in game or summink? Who knows..
MOU HA HA HA HA HA:angel:

anyways it sound fun all, altough i crashed after the event, resetted position automatically and came in front of a stormbot with my catharsis sanctum out, like many, and died, like many =P

boneybob
17-10-03, 00:44
no, nothing ever free, you have to work for it!

I collected several Encripted Data Cubes whilst running arround jerico killing the NPCs/GMsinafancygetup/APCs, only problem is its......... a data cube........ whow, how useless......

ideas?

BB

Futureman
17-10-03, 01:01
whats with the encrypted datacube?

are they different from the biosignature 5 chips?

Haxxor
17-10-03, 01:08
Yeah i found one of them disks

Encrypyted Data Disk(8) :D

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/neocron/AB.Disk.JPG

is it not possible to Construct something from all the Disks?

CRAIG DIGGERS
17-10-03, 01:51
hm i have 7 of those encrypt disk, 2 of the protopharm and 2 tags :p