PDA

View Full Version : Increase Drop Rate On Filter 2

Ryleck
16-10-03, 23:24
I recently realized that filter heart is valued moreso than an MC5 chip. Now that is shere insanity. Mc5 parts are supposed to be the most valueable thing ever.... anyway I think the filter heart 2 should have an increase in drop rate

Your opinion please

Please dont just vote "no" because its all hell finding them for nubs. Thz :)

Jest
16-10-03, 23:26
I already have mine so I'm gonna vote 'no.' :angel:

Marzola
16-10-03, 23:27
I personally use filter heart 1. I know the 2 gives me a few more con points to play arround with, but i'd rather have the cash I could get from selling one than the con points :p I have a good enough resist setup as it is anyway (as long as I remember to switch back my armors). However, I would use a filter 2 if they were easier to come by.

Ryleck
16-10-03, 23:28
Please just dont vote "no" if you already have one. I have a few n00b chars and its hell trying to find them...

Vid Gamer
16-10-03, 23:30
I've been hunting fire mobs for a good period of time, and I never got a Filter 2. :(

I don't think they are valued more then MC5 parts, but I agree a little more % in drop value would be good.

ericdraven
16-10-03, 23:59
Their drop rate is not low, their problem is that they drop only of a very limited pool of mobs...

I found two filter hearts in nine months, heh... :)

Jest
17-10-03, 00:00
Originally posted by ericdraven
Their drop rate is not low, their problem is that they drop only of a very limited pool of mobs...

I found two filter hearts in nine months, heh... :) Yah go hunting for Terror Raptors and Leapers and Ill bet you will find one in a week or two.

Vid Gamer
17-10-03, 00:00
They drop from the 90/90 *** Terror Leapers and all the other *** Fire mobs, right? :confused:

ericdraven
17-10-03, 00:11
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
They drop from the 90/90 *** Terror Leapers and all the other *** Fire mobs, right? :confused:
Just look at Jests post, he is right. :)

Tycho C
17-10-03, 02:47
I voted no.

The best part is, I found one today :D (edit: I would have voted no even if i didn't have one)

Rare is rare, there are a million Filter 1s out there, and its good. The filter 2 is just the real prize in the setup. If you like the health hit from the -CON, but it's like 20 so no big deal :p

Spoon
17-10-03, 03:26
FH2 is almost as rare as a Strange Book (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78897).... :p

But I don't think it was meant to be, it shouldn't be so rare...

I've killed hundreds of Terror Leapers/Raptors, if not over 1000, never got a FH2......:(

Cliffraiser
17-10-03, 10:43
so i could trade my FH2 for a herc? sweet think im gonna do that :P

Scikar
17-10-03, 10:46
FH2 gives practicallly nothing over FH1. I say leave it as it is, because it gives a way for new players to trade for MC5 parts with people who overvalue the FH2.

Lucjan
17-10-03, 11:35
Originally posted by Scikar
FH2 gives practicallly nothing over FH1. I say leave it as it is, because it gives a way for new players to trade for MC5 parts with people who overvalue the FH2.

This is exactly the reason why I voted "no".
FH2 can be looted by anyone, it just requires "luck". MC5 is off limit for too many.

evs
17-10-03, 11:40
im currently selling one on saturn.......

KramerTheWeird
17-10-03, 12:03
I never see mobs drop level 2 implants period, and I make a living off of fire mobs. Maybe an overall boost?

Progenitor
17-10-03, 15:50
The bigger issue is that ALL level 2 implants drop rarely.

Level 2 implants are rarer than level 3 implants.

AFAIK, there are only 3 (maybe 4) MoBs that drop Level any level 2 implant:
Hazard Worm
Terror Raptor
Terror Leaper

And I think one of the Area MC5 security bots - but don't remember which one.

There are penty of MoBs that drop level 3 implants - I think most (if not all) of the *** Mobs do.

Level 1 implants are on 50/50 * Mobs even the new regants mutatns which go up to 70/70 (Cant remember the number of *'s) drop just level 1 implants.

They need to balance it out. Maybe 1 * mobs should start droping level 2 implants?

Let the level 1 implants drop off of the MoBs lower than 1 * ??

-p

Thundra
17-10-03, 15:55
i said no as its nice to have soem rare items in the game adn its not liek u cant get buy without one. why are so many people wanting an easy ride.
try playin a game like legend of mir and u would think neo was rare heaven.

i liek that fact that certain things are hard to get and techs drop rate are also fine.