PDA

View Full Version : Faction ChaoS

Sefran
16-10-03, 21:30
I think some factions are just chaos, like crahn (saturn). I mean why does a faction like crahn has to have BD and TG both as ally while cm is still on neutral. Got even flamed lots of time for being just crahn. This all leads to a big chaos cause ur like a big one neutral, and when something occurs big trouble with SL + the annoying politics, and the endless flaming of i thought we were in peace , or thought we were neutral , or this and balalal...no clear politics even possible.

My point is KK should remove this useless faction neutrals etc...
Some factions are really fucked up atm (like ts, crahn etc). As for protoharm that could be the *only* neutral faction but for the others there should be made a clear vision of enemies & ally's. How much u try to Role Play if u cant even know for sure what ur ally's or what ur enemies are? Every1 is hopping to TG atm when i look at saturn kinda frustarting to be a outsider all the time.

There should be some changes so more factions get more rp in the game then no real side in the war.

16-10-03, 21:37
yeah the problem ist that most faction are faction of wtj like TG or now BD

for factions like crahn on saturn they dont have much hostiles now (TS has only one active clan)

for us as TS, TG is attacking us while neutral. that sux and you cant do anything against it.

one day they attack one day they dont

so, i want clear hostiles and friend and fuck the neutrals.

Dont Mess
16-10-03, 21:39
na i think there should be neutrals BUT killing them wont make u loose sl coz neutral simply means not allied not against so y loose sl 2 kill. BTW congrats sef for the best apu on saturn

Sefran
16-10-03, 21:44
KK with all there neocronicle and there lovely nema's and there storyline YET factions like Crahn and TS (for example) or kinda fucked , if u check the nature of there faction there is no reason to make them a outsider with no real enemies....Proto or Fa those could be neutral but some of the factions....doesnt make sence at all.

Dont Mess
16-10-03, 21:48
im sure WHEN doy that myth i hear about comes out it will be fixed not sure if netural factions will exist....just go regents

16-10-03, 21:55
´well WHEN it comes

so, now?

Original monk
16-10-03, 22:11
Indeed sefran youre actually right, the whole factionsystem is 1 big mess sumthimes i think. sumthimes is gets very complicated who youre enemy's are :) as soon as you relog youre char you have diffrent enenmy's hehe. And everyone has diffrent chars with diffrent factions, so i suggest them to rework it a bit, so it gets more clear. When, i say when, doy arives it will be even more fooked up cause every one wonna go anti-cityadmin indeed, to go live in doy :P certainly in the beginning hehe