PDA

View Full Version : Ok... No cookies for me

Judge
16-10-03, 19:12
Well I decided a while back to lom my pluto tank over to low tech pistols and see if I could have a non-cookie cutter setup that is at least average in PvP. Obviously its not going to be amazing.

I toyed with the idea of using a kami chip as I could cap RoF and damage on a Libby, but for PvP the -ve energy is just too massive to be even average.

Thus I have come up with this imp setup:

Distance 3
Exp ballistic 3
Moto 3
SF
Exp reflex 4

Which gives me 88 dex and then I can use a +3 dex drug to get up to 91 for libby. I will have 161 pistol combat with imps and 70 agility. Now, can anyone help me improve my setup..... as I have been thinking for a while and its the best one that I can think of with coming close to capping a Libby.

Jest
16-10-03, 19:17
How vital are your strength points? If you can spare 3 str points Id switch Moto 3 for Balance 3 and give yourself another 15 agility that way.

As for the distance 3, let me just tell you that drugs suck if you have to take them every time you fight some one. Especially if you live in an environment where you never know if you will get attacked or not. (ie Tech Haven).

But yah it looks good, probably would be fun too. :)

Gotterdammerung
16-10-03, 19:19
I'd dump the backbone in favor of one that doesn't detract from wep lore and fiddle around with your imps so you don't have to drug to use the libby. Don't sweat it about capping it, get as near as you can w/o drugs and you'll do fine.

Kikyo
16-10-03, 19:23
*gasp*

a mod helping, usually they just close it and tell us to keep in ingame :p

Judge
16-10-03, 19:24
Hmmm.... I had forgotten about the balance adv...

The problem with the bal 3 and dex boost 3 is that that would be -6 to str, and I am trying to keep it around 85 to use level one PA :D

But that is really a secondary aim, what WL does libby need to cap it? Roughly.

Yeah jest, pistol tanks are fun.... but man are they annoying to level sometimes. You get very little xp compared to a PE or spy (obviously, I'm not complaining or anything) :p

Voodoochicken
16-10-03, 19:27
I can't provide an informed decision on the implants, but I would say if yuo are going to take drugs (and can afford it) then go for using redflash.

[Redflash: AGL+22, ATL+17, DEX+5, HLT-10; Lasts 10 minutes]

The only disadvantage being your setup doesn't include a MOVE-On to counter the -10 HLT.

However, using the better drug gives +17 ATL as well as letting you use the Reflex 4 instead of the Exp Reflex 4.

Plus.. . redflash's duration is much more suitable if you are going to need drugs all the time

I guess I'll go and work on my melee monk.

Keiron
16-10-03, 19:55
Balance 3
SF
EXP Balistic 3
Moto 3
Dex Booster 3
Gimps your str a bit, but lets you use no drugs and and free's up a bit of agl.

Judge
16-10-03, 19:58
I think that I'm going to go for that setup Keiron, except with a reflex booster 4 (not exp). I will still have over 100 weapon lore with that.

Omnituens
16-10-03, 20:01
http://www.ihateaol.co.uk/misc/galleries/show.php/640x640//funnypics/cookie4.jpg

there you go :D

at least your trying, but you cant escape the COOKIE!!!

J. Folsom
16-10-03, 20:06
Originally posted by Judge
The problem with the bal 3 and dex boost 3 is that that would be -6 to str, and I am trying to keep it around 85 to use level one PA :D Assuming you've eventually capped your strength, and considering implants usually give a maximum negative of 3 to a stat, it's technically impossible for you to fall below 85 actually. ;p

Moto 3's an icky implant though, I'd definitely replace that with a Balance Advancer 3 to make up somewhat for the amount of dex points you'll need to be putting into P-C.

Judge
16-10-03, 20:16
Yeah... but atm my str is 82 base... though I will probably start using some Rocket launchers to level in CRP caves, to get that up a bit. I need a new judement day launcher for that... with the new drop quality there is....

lol if I capped my str... then -3, is the smurf PA str 95 now? If so that could be interesting :D

Smurf libby user :p

Awwww..... thanks omni. :D

iainy13
16-10-03, 20:22
i have 90 wep lore an i am above aimin cap for lib. Also if u want somthin rly not cookie cutter u should make a melee droner tank.

Shadow Dancer
16-10-03, 20:28
I don't know shite about libby or tank setups, :D. All I can say is this, it sux IMO to drug up for a weapon all the time. Either except the gimpage it takes to use the weapon without drugs(much less stressful) OR use redflash since that lasts a good while.