PDA

View Full Version : zerosanity dude ur confusin my slow ass ;o

Shujin
16-10-03, 07:48
and i know im not the only one confused here... comeon is there a time it starts? or is it all of thursday ( which means already in affect )

trigger hurt
16-10-03, 08:03
I just want to know why have an event on a day like Thursday, when NORMAL! people are working at their jobs.

Owain
16-10-03, 08:05
There's a reason his name is ZeroSanity. :p

Shujin
16-10-03, 08:24
Originally posted by trigger hurt
I just want to know why have an event on a day like Thursday, when NORMAL! people are working at their jobs. well thats kinda a wierd thing to say tho, i work almost every day... including tomarrow... actually i gotta get up in bout 6 hrs to goto work...
i jus wanna know what time the event is so i can see if ill b able to do it or not ;/

ZeroSanity
16-10-03, 08:52
To be honest, I really could care less about you being at work or not. In truth, I wont do the event till later the afternoon on my own time (gmt-5). I dont get paid for this and it takes a lot of work to get it organized. This also happens to be the most complicated live event ever attempted in neocron. The preperation for the event takes as long as the event its self. 2 teams of people have to be coordinated through several steps all the while you have to judge the players to make sure they are all getting the maximum gameplay possible (anounceing clues or extra directions) all while watching the server closely to keep it running smoothly. The only reason I even posted early is so you at least knew roughly beforehand when it was going to be. I could have not posted anything at all and just done the event. Heck, I could have not even done the event at all. Then again, I enjoy doing events, and I will do them on my own time at my own will. I have no obligations, and I owe nothing, all I ask is that you accept the event, enjoy the event, and enjoy neocron in general. I have said my piece and it is rather late, so I will depart for the evening.

G'Night ~Zero

Devils Thrill
16-10-03, 08:54
The event on URANUS happend at 21:38, so maby it will happen within 30 or 40 mins of that on SATURN

This is the thread for the UR-ANUS event (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=78624)

it happend infront of NC city and jerico

Shujin
16-10-03, 09:03
Originally posted by ZeroSanity
To be honest, I really could care less about you being at work or not. In truth, I wont do the event till later the afternoon on my own time (gmt-5). I dont get paid for this and it takes a lot of work to get it organized. This also happens to be the most complicated live event ever attempted in neocron. The preperation for the event takes as long as the event its self. 2 teams of people have to be coordinated through several steps all the while you have to judge the players to make sure they are all getting the maximum gameplay possible (anounceing clues or extra directions) all while watching the server closely to keep it running smoothly. The only reason I even posted early is so you at least knew roughly beforehand when it was going to be. I could have not posted anything at all and just done the event. Heck, I could have not even done the event at all. Then again, I enjoy doing events, and I will do them on my own time at my own will. I have no obligations, and I owe nothing, all I ask is that you accept the event, enjoy the event, and enjoy neocron in general. I have said my piece and it is rather late, so I will depart for the evening.

G'Night ~Zero well aint u a sweet lil gum drop:rolleyes: wasnt implyin u did ;|.... i wasnt even talkin to u when i said i did, i was talkin to trig, unless ur trig, i dont care if u care if i got work or not.

and all i was askin was some clerification bcuz that thread u made simply hmm lame? ;/ all it said was 2003 10/16... hmm so clear...
ps ( woot u betteh do it in evening ;] im GMT -5 and get off at about 3 pm ) ;]

JustIn_Case
16-10-03, 09:03
We really like your efforts ZeroSanity :cool:

I would really love to attend, but it my 30:th birthday so im having guests tonight...(hope to cacth your next event)

Jest
16-10-03, 17:16

G'Night ~Zero Pwned!! :lol: Keep up the good work ZS.

Oath
16-10-03, 17:51

G'Night ~Zero

An event dude,

with balls,

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!1111111111111oenoenoneone

evs
16-10-03, 17:54

G'Night ~Zero

That attitude ........

icarium
16-10-03, 18:01

G'Night ~Zero

wow you are so cool, keep up the good work :)

fuck trying to make friends and get people to come to the event, you tell em to go fuck themselves when they ask a polite question, thats the way forward m8 :)

BlackPrince
16-10-03, 18:03
Cocky ass whippersnapper! Why back in my day we didn't have events! No sirree. You wanted to get to plaza from TG? you had to crawl up hill with firemobs dancing on yer nuts both ways! Our idea of an 'event' was the the server bein up, whoo daddy I tell ya whut, those were the good ol days when n00bs knew their places and beautiful naked women roamed Viarosso 3.

evs
16-10-03, 18:08
wow you are so cool, keep up the good work

fuck trying to make friends and get people to come to the event, you tell em to go fuck themselves when they ask a polite question, thats the way forward m8

lol ownage :)

Seriously tho - for a european game, we should have more euro volunteers who can do euro events (GMT-5 ? lol yeah that works so most events will be prime time for you 8pm, when most of the euro public are at work earning cash to play this game)

and yes i have volunteered

yes i didnt get anything back

yes i have a much better public facing attitude than you (judging by past posts)

tbh if you are volunteer or paid - you are the public image of KK / Neocron, and the way you basically said ' i dont care so fuck you' in so many words is pretty goddamn appalling.

im a paying customer, and i dont expect to be treated that way.

a complaint will be winging its way to the neocron staff inboxes momentarily.

icarium
16-10-03, 19:25
can we all say the word "boycott"

:)

phunqe
16-10-03, 19:27
Well how unexpected then...

"ONOZ, Zero I have to walk my dog that day. All day even, can you please make it on a non dog day?"

"WTF I R TEH WORK WTF NORMAL TIME H4X ?!!?221"

"OMG 10 ppl can't make it Zero. Can you please make the 200 other suspend it until we can schedule it?"

wtf

icarium
16-10-03, 19:42
Originally posted by phunqe
Well how unexpected then...

"ONOZ, Zero I have to walk my dog that day. All day even, can you please make it on a non dog day?"

"WTF I R TEH WORK WTF NORMAL TIME H4X ?!!?221"

"OMG 10 ppl can't make it Zero. Can you please make the 200 other suspend it until we can schedule it?"

wtf

hehe that isnt what we are saying and have never said, what we are saying is dont talk to us like we are fucking wankers. but you carry on licking his arse if you like :)

and i dont even have a dog :confused:

;)

BlackPrince
16-10-03, 19:49
I found his explanation rather in step with current Reakktor Customer Service Policies and Attitudes.

"I Awr t3h Game maser111!!1 hawr hawr j00 fux0r awf!".

:rolleyes:

I respect all the hard work that goes into making events, but that doesn't give you free reign to act like a complete [edot]hole dude. Events are all well and good, but they're no fun if people decide not to show because the GM who made it acts like a [edit]sucker on the boards.

It's like handing out money to the Salvation Army and then saying "Hey, I'll give you money when I want. I'm not the poor person here, you get what I decide to give."

It aint in the spirit of things and thus the attitude negates any other good actions.

phunqe
16-10-03, 20:05
Sorry, I'm in a bad mood atm :wtf:

icarium
16-10-03, 20:20
Sorry, I'm in a bad mood atm :wtf:

/me hugs phunqe :)

phunqe
16-10-03, 20:44
Originally posted by icarium
/me hugs phunqe :)

http://www.hellonetwork.com/demo/toysclub/video.asp?speed=hook300

Just in case you've all already forgotten...

icarium
16-10-03, 21:11
http://www.hellonetwork.com/demo/toysclub/video.asp?speed=hook300

Just in case you've all already forgotten...

rofl that is genius

check out these www.heavengallery.com/fenslerfilms

Leebzie
16-10-03, 22:58
Really appreciate the effort Zero Tbh...

Id love to help out myself (dunno where to apply however .. anyone ???)

Syntax-Error
16-10-03, 23:21
if u guy dont like how zero dose his events. then fuck off to another game. he dont get payed and you dont pay HIM ATALL. so frankly u dont have to go to his event you have NO right to complain ATALL and frankly if you do. dont be supprised if zero dose no more events for you assholes. but then you will bitch about that then wont you. :rolleyes:

and i speak from the view of a someone who runs events and knows how much work these guys put in to have u bitch. so

Shut the fuck up

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:22
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
if u guy dont like how zero dose his events. then fuck off to another game. he dont get payed and you dont pay HIM ATALL. so frankly u dont have to go to his event you have NO right to complain ATALL and frankly if you do. dont be supprised if zero dose no more events for you assholes. but then you will bitch about that then wont you. :rolleyes:

and i speak from the view of a someone who runs events and knows how much work these guys put in to have u bitch. so

Shut the fuck up i jus didnt like that i dont give a fuck if u work or not comment...
and the fuckin fact he he dont get paid for this shit.

no shit, hes a volunteer, if he dont enjoy the work then dont do it, many other people would love to do it for him.

and gj to him for doin an event im happy with that and stuff it jus makes me mad when someone who volunteer's gets mad that they dont get paid... seriously though if u dont enjoy doing something then dont do it, plain and simple.

Syntax-Error
16-10-03, 23:25
bullshit

ure all wanker and thats simple (another one on my record. this one if for u zero)

most ppl want the glory but dont wana put the work in. zero is busy almost 24/7 with this. and most ppl just wana do an hour here and there.

if ure working.. sucks to be you. dont like it, make ure own event.

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:28
bullshit

ure a wanker and thats simple (another one on my record. this one if for u zero)

most ppl want the glory but dont wana put the work in. zero is busy almost 24/7 with this. and most ppl just wana do an hour here.

if ure working.. sucks to be you. *sigh im not sayin shit about my work f00 *wanks* ;O and how'd u know i was wankin ;O... anyway ;D. i didnt say zero didnt do his job all i said is i didnt like those comments bcuz they were jus fuckin pointless to say, no one was talkin to him when they were talkin about havin to work, and ive volunteered also, i was GM on game called Graal Online for about 5 years, and LAT on same game ( events and levels stuff ) for about 6 months but i quit bcuz they started to change way to much, completely changed the gfx completely changed the gameplay, and made it p2p.
i never ever said " i dont even get paid for this ,,," because i never thought about it, all i did was my job and was happy to do it

and fuckin read before u start sayin bullshit like that again
i never said i didnt like zero and i never said i didnt like the event, i just fuckin asked him to clarify the events info posted and he made that bullshit comment i dont like and all i told u was i didnt like that comment bcuz of those reasons.
where the hell did ur dyslexic ass read i didnt like the event or him
and where the hell did i say he didnt do his job, how bout u fuckin read...

Syntax-Error
16-10-03, 23:32
im glad u noticed im dyslexic . and thnx for caring u moron. and try reading yourself i NEVER mentioned your name u ego titic fucktard

So whoo u. u didnt say it me and zero did so get over it. asi say, u dont like it. piss off and make ure own event.

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:35

Shut the fuck up

guessing you guy means you guys?
in making that as your choice of words, you added me in there, along with anyone else basicly.
hmm but now that my dyslexic ass reads that ;o i see the "dont like how zero dose(does?) his events." ;o... which FUCK U >.<....

bah
joo -1
shujin - 0.5

;/

btw danae im not pissed or nuffin ;] i jus like to argue

Danae
16-10-03, 23:35
Calm down. I suggest you all watch very carefully how you treat each other and if you're on parole, I'd be even more careful if I were you.

Perhaps if you have questions or comments you could post them in a way that doesn't break any rules and is mature.

One more outburst and this thread is closed.

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:37
Originally posted by Danae
Calm down. I suggest you all watch very carefully how you treat each other and if you're on parole, I'd be even more careful if I were you.

Perhaps if you have questions or comments you could post them in a way that doesn't break any rules and is mature. *hug... havent seen u much ;D *is teh happy cuz ur in meh thread*

Danae
16-10-03, 23:39
Originally posted by Shujin
*hug... havent seen u much ;D *is teh happy cuz ur in meh thread*

plz remove your lips from my buttocks kthnx

PWNED! *coughs*

(btw i'm just kidding :p)

(PS. I have been busy with the contests and some other shtuff we hope to reveal to the public some day soon. Plus trying to find a costume for myself :/ Pain in the heiny it is! But seriously please stay calm and stay on topic. No need to through the F-Bomb around or insult each other and I'm talking to everyone not just one person in particular)

icarium
16-10-03, 23:40

Shut the fuck up

oh look someone else missing the point. yes i appreciate he organises events, yet when someone asks him a polite question he treats them like a piece of shit. and no i wont bitch about it i have enough brains to entertain myself :)

evidently you went to the same charm school as zeromanners :)

icarium
16-10-03, 23:44
bullshit

ure all wanker and thats simple (another one on my record. this one if for u zero)

most ppl want the glory but dont wana put the work in. zero is busy almost 24/7 with this. and most ppl just wana do an hour here and there.

if ure working.. sucks to be you. dont like it, make ure own event.

jesus get your tongue out his arse ffs lol. shuj asked him a question, he answered like el shujmeister was a piece of shit. no matter how much he volunteers or doesnt get paid he represents KK if he treats all the CUSTOMERS like that then he doesnt put a very good image across does he?

edit: also y does it suck to be me bcoz i have a job? :confused:

Shujin
16-10-03, 23:51
Originally posted by Danae
plz remove your lips from my buttocks kthnx

;[ damnit now i gotta change meh pants

Originally posted by icarium

edit: also y does it suck to be me bcoz i have a job? :confused:
duno maybe he dont like money ( ps. hellsing = pwn )

Nidhogg
17-10-03, 00:05
Events happen at all times on all servers. If you can make it, fine, if you can't then wait for the next one. Danae asked that the flaming cease but unfortunately it hasn't - thread closed.

N