PDA

View Full Version : The Best "Tag Team" players on Pluto

Ivory
15-10-03, 15:05
Would just like to know who u think are the best tag team players there are on pluto be it now or in the past

My nominations go to polarity and ahaz, u cannot deny those two on the battlefield, Ahaz's firestorm was bloody ubar i remember those flames buring and eventually killing quite a good amount of ppl...... man those were the days.

So you guys who do u think is the best tag team?

Another nomination also goes to megaman and pyscho killa pking was never so much without those 2

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:07
.Cyl0n and Nemesis2k

they are just so sexy

Lucjan
15-10-03, 15:08
Hmmm... MeGaMaN and PK or Pete the PSI and Alex...not sure...

Candaman
15-10-03, 15:09
Lore and any one of his 194359837503 million ppu's he nestles up his butt

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:14
Originally posted by Candaman

hawrhahwrhahwrhahwhr~~~~`` and the flame fest continues!11!!oneo!n1

REMUS
15-10-03, 15:17
despite how much i dont like him

megaman and pk - but pk made up 75% of the skill :D

NDA also had a couple of good apu+ppu teams

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 15:18
:lol: Lore :lol: ahahahahaha :lol:

Anyway yea Polarity/ahaz or polarity/omega_kill they were good teams, other ones are maybe pete/anyone hes with apart from alex :p

Cyl0n and nem are pretty good, thing is, you gotta have some kinda gay online relationship with someone to get your own personal 'with-you-100%-of-the-time' PPU's, then you have a double team :p :wtf:

[Edit]

Atm theres also Reno Crayven/Eric Cobalt (feck me eric causes me alotta arguments with his PKing :p) and theres always d1sh0n3st/mayhemmike :D

Wannabe
15-10-03, 15:22
Well, Eric Cobalt and his PPU has caused us some headaches at crow.

He is also good on his own too =)

// Wannabe

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 15:29
Originally posted by Wannabe
Well, Eric Cobalt and his PPU has caused us some headaches at crow.

He is also good on his own too =)

// Wannabe

Eric's n1n3 off jupiter if anyone knows him ;) i personally believe that mayhemmike and eric cobalt are the 2 best APUs on the server, I witnessed a lone APU with a bunch of medikit's take out 7 ppl at cycrow, including a PPU. same day i told him to change his ass over to city admin :D

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:49
megafag and psychokilla are defenatly a good one when tanks were actually usefull :p

Archeus
15-10-03, 15:51
As much as I hate them, Skuld and Naru were pretty good tag teamers for PK'ing people.

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 15:53
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
megafag and psychokilla are defenatly a good one when tanks were actually usefull :p

aww shuddup :(

ehehehe CC remember that day me and you went to tezla, murderd all those SXR then had that epic fight with Alex and lil green guy, bwahahahaha how many 2 on 2 duels has anyone had where you run outt 15 CS packs, 30 speed gun packs and a load of mal ammo and then had to run to YO's with the other person shooting you to stock up :lol: good times man, that day was fuckin great :D :cool:

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:54
ahh i remember that fight now ... that was great... we won that fight didnt we?

ahhh the hybrid days.... ;)

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 15:57
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
ahh i remember that fight now ... that was great... we won that fight didnt we?

ahhh the hybrid days.... ;)

ya i finally managed to take down alex, and lil green guy kept trying and trying to get a ressurection in, but your antibuffs kept him away from that... poor ol alex :lol: lil green guy didnt die tho >_< h managed to get to the tezla GR

SigmaDraconis
15-10-03, 16:14
oh my fuxor! me and mistake !

Cliffraiser
15-10-03, 16:40
Polarity/deadpool = dead other clan

Nexxy
15-10-03, 16:45
me and minimajs =P ....bleh was ages ago though....

i cant remember alot of others from when i played.

Alex and lil green guy (and now with pete) was good and polarity and omega too.

Shadow Dancer
15-10-03, 19:02
Originally posted by Candaman

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lore you know I love you, but this comment made me spill my drink. :D

Originally posted by \\Fényx//
thing is, you gotta have some kinda gay online relationship with someone to get your own personal 'with-you-100%-of-the-time' PPU's, then you have a double team :p :wtf:

rofl, god this thread is hilarious.

Anyways, I was generally unimpressed with any tag team group since IMO it's quite easy to get to know your partner PPU and then cause destruction because of good teamwork. The only team that caught my eye(and even then i wasn't THAT impressed) was megaman and psycho killa. Too bad megaman acted like a 6 yr old.

Alex The Great
15-10-03, 22:19
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
aww shuddup :(

ehehehe CC remember that day me and you went to tezla, murderd all those SXR then had that epic fight with Alex and lil green guy, bwahahahaha how many 2 on 2 duels has anyone had where you run outt 15 CS packs, 30 speed gun packs and a load of mal ammo and then had to run to YO's with the other person shooting you to stock up :lol: good times man, that day was fuckin great :D :cool:

Dude that was so fun.. even tho i lost But we were going at it for a good 10-15 min.

oh And Teams that are good
Pol/anyone
mega/pk
uh ivory and tupac are good or they were tupac never plays his tank now.
thats all i can think of for now.

Oh nos i forgot nexx and mini!

Darkborg
15-10-03, 23:25
i remember mega and pk hehe i did shock em once in TH though.
i nearly killed mega with my uncapped melee tank LOL with pk watching. he finally got a para in on me and well as this was before drugs i pretty much started writing the /set kill_self 1 command then.
melee tanks are viable if they dont get shocked. and you learn the fact that your aiming is the worst in the game. :rolleyes:
But this was ages ago. *sigh* the memories

Psycho Killa
16-10-03, 03:45
Aww i miss the days of whiping out entire clans with just me and megaman... to bad those days are gone.

Basicaly only people i feared was polarity/ whoever else happend to be on at the time.

eLcHi
16-10-03, 08:33
[$i$7aZ] TiTTi & [$i$7aZ] a$$

But those two beeing both Apu´s and everyone else lists a Team with a PPU i´m gonna nominate another two teams ;)

[$i$7aZ] a$$ & Sleazy P

[$i$7aZ] TiTTi & Carrot

:angel:

(tbh they suck, but don´t tell anyone :P )

eLcHi

-----
"The price you pay for bringing up either my chinese or american heritage as a negative is ... i collect your fucking head ... just like this fucker here" *holds head in hand* "Now ... if any of you sons of bitches go ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, NOW´S THE FUCKING TIME !" *silence* "I didn´t think so"

O-Ren IshiI - Kill Bill Volume 1