PDA

View Full Version : MC5 chips/parts of

boneybob
15-10-03, 13:06
Appart from tradeing for them (in which you have to have eather a whole one or a pice of one) and going to MC5 for them (which last i tryed was a compleate waste of time), how the bloody hell are you supposed to get hold of thease things?

Ok so i realise they arent supposed to be easy to get but theres just no way for some players to get them........

BB

Original monk
15-10-03, 14:14
buy em for 3 to 8 mill a piece depending on the chipparts ya need so thats 6x 3 to 8 mill or yust trade like TONS of other rareparts for them, its not easy to get em. Last way is to start a apu char and level it till its base around /60 and then search yourself a ppu friend. But mostly people wont sell/trade mc5 parts :/ as i noticed before... any way its a rip off :P good luck finding em, atleast if you find em and youre done you will be glad that every of youre chars has one of em chips in their head :) good luck

garyu69
15-10-03, 14:38
try ebay ;)

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 14:52
its something for capped players to do... they werent made so for low level chars ... thats why they are 'hard' to get

Lucjan
15-10-03, 15:26
Originally posted by CryptoChronic
its something for capped players to do... they werent made so for low level chars ... thats why they are 'hard' to get

Except when you're a capped spy... a clan is the only way to get those chips for spies or trading for some insane amounts of cash or techparts, 5 slotted rares etc.

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:27
well spys are natural tradeskillers so i think they SHOULD have to 'trade' for them... or rely on clan help and in return give their services

Candaman
15-10-03, 15:30
Even CC ain't uber enough for MC5 i have to go and keep healing him. He drops faster than a apu ;)

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:32
hah!

good one... i havent been to mc5 in a wile... havent even played nc in a wile either :p

Candaman
15-10-03, 15:37
I know u foo. U better be online when i get home tonite. Thats about 8pm uk i need to detox ur ass back into neocron

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:41
not alloud on internet @ home... i dont listen to my mom so she cancels the internet :p o well .... smokin blunts is just as good as neocron :D

sometimes im on cause i cut school and go on when she at work thats bout only time im on now... also when i goto my pops house every other weekend ... so next weekend ill be on

Candaman
15-10-03, 15:43
kool well i expect u to be on all w.e. then no breaks 48 hours of pure neocron.!!!

CryptoChronic
15-10-03, 15:48
Originally posted by Candaman
kool well i expect u to be on all w.e. then no breaks 48 hours of pure neocron.!!!

no dought.... ill make my pops buy me a carton of stoges and a 30 pack

SigmaDraconis
15-10-03, 16:18
Cannings Teh n00b !!..

*counts how many times ive rezzed him*

way to confiscate thread !! :O !!!111oneoneoneseven!!???

MC5 = waste of time for everyone but monk anyway.