PDA

View Full Version : OutZone Prison

BombShell
15-10-03, 09:11
*HELP*!!!! am in jail and i want out.

reset dont work and am not killing self because of some glitch.:mad:

Archeus
15-10-03, 09:13
ha ha .. when was the last time you logged in? OZ Jail is locked up. So you can't get in unless you logged out there or cheated (But I don't think you can do that).

Page a GM.

BombShell
15-10-03, 09:21
that sound like a good idea but honestly am never on when thay decide to show.

Archeus
15-10-03, 09:56
Originally posted by BombShell
that sound like a good idea but honestly am never on when thay decide to show.

GM's cant move you. You have to mail support so a higher level GM can do it. So doesn't matter if you are logged in or not.

Penzius
15-10-03, 11:33
Actually we can all move you just fine - if you submit an ingame ticket, for a move, we can even take care of that if you're offline.

If you're still on the boards now, lemme know your name and server and I'll see what I can do :)

boneybob
15-10-03, 11:43
Me and Drikie got stuck in OZ8 on a nice lill expidition.

I found the "wall" which you have to dive under (as noated in necronicle) although im pleased to report i dident have to dive through any shit o_O

I was some what dissapointed that NOTHING is acctualy going on in OZ8 and i would like to suggest that no one else goes there as its a compleat waste of time and effort and when u finaly realise you cannot get out, it takes 2 days for the GMs to free you (sorry guys not tryin to flame :D )!

However, points should be awarded to those willing to spend time following the words of Necronicle :lol:

BB

BombShell
15-10-03, 17:59
Pen ok when i get bak from work. and ill contact someone if i could if i havnt been moved yet. thxs thou

Progenitor
15-10-03, 18:20
Originally posted by boneybob

I found the "wall" which you have to dive under (as noated in necronicle) although im pleased to report i dident have to dive through any shit o_O

I was some what dissapointed that NOTHING is acctualy going on in OZ8 and i would like to suggest that no one else goes there as its a compleat waste of time and effort and when u finaly realise you cannot get out, it takes 2 days for the GMs to free you (sorry guys not tryin to flame :D )!

However, points should be awarded to those willing to spend time following the words of Necronicle :lol:

BB

Really? So it wasn't just fiction, but was actual fact.

I assume it was through the main sewers?

-p

Spoon
15-10-03, 19:11
Originally posted by boneybob

BB

I'm confused...
If you found a legit way in, then how come you couldn't exit via the same route?....:confused:

boneybob
15-10-03, 19:19
Now theres an iteresting question.

Once **inside** OZ8 there is a wall which you have to dive under, and it leads to a long passage way through a small sewer system, after a fyew corners you read a gate.........

Well that gate dosent move, nor can it be destroyed, and nor can u "clip" through it, but usually i guess people would approach from the opposite direction, coz beyond the gate it opens out into a huge and well lit sewer hall with multiple off-shoots.

Im guessing you might be able to get to the gate i mention above via the MAIN sewer system (if you can be botherd to explore the sewers, its huge), but me and Drikie enterd OZ8 via another route that i had known about for some time (since beta).

There realy isent any point on me giveing out more information of how to get there, because there realy is NOTHING going on in OZ8 and if you do manage to get in their then you will get stuck!

BB

SpAcEDoUbT
16-10-03, 18:07
A bud and myself got into OZ 8 thru Bump asylum via the secrect passage the other day. Granted it was on venus tho. I saw the wall that was blocking off the other entrance but we managed to get in and out no problem.

It was for the PP epic btw.

boneybob
16-10-03, 19:32
If you thik you NEED to go into OZ8 to do epic missions, you dont!

KK arent stupid!

When they locked the OZ8 section they put replicate NPCs of all the NPCs in OZ8 in front of a wall, the wall in question can only be accsesd by leaving NC through the Main (middle of the map) gate and walking west along the mountain side (to the west gate), if you go in their you will see the wall with ALL the NPCs stood up against it!

This is important and if you hear some one ask then tell them this, people go in their to find the NPCs when they dont have to , and them promptly find that their sealed in.

So its worth rembering.

BB

Judge
16-10-03, 19:36
BOB.... you can get out.

If you go to the OZ 5 (I think, the zone with storage 8 in in any case) exit in OZ 8 then you will zone into OZ 5 before reaching the blocked wall and you can reset position then.

boneybob
16-10-03, 19:41
Ah, now why dident i think of that?

*brain slowly OOOOZes out of ear* -> "blugh"

BTW, D , get ur asses online......... i want a word with u

Klowns
29-10-03, 14:37
I've been wandering through OZ Section 9 and the surrounding zones for awhile trying to find this wall the NPC's are supposed to be by. I enter OZ 9 via A_07 and I can reach OZ Section 3 or the Crahn HQ. I'm not finding the NPC Max anywhere :/

Spoon
29-10-03, 14:40
They are at the East Neocron City Gate in A_09.....

29-10-03, 18:26
I know this wall that you swim under but I have no idea where the passage goes after the gate (only ever been there once in OZ8). Anyone want to share the love on this?

On a related note is there a map of main sewer anywhere?

//Ring\\
31-10-03, 18:18
nope, the main sewers are a true paradise for lvling for those who know their way around but most people dont know where they are and u WILL get lost if its the first time u go in there, and odds are u wont find a map of the entire thing, since its probably the biggest maze in the game ;)

luckily in beta i used to map nc and i spent loads of time at oz8, i know like every single path in and out of that place

theres around 6 different ways inside the jail if memory serves me, im gonna go check trough each one when i get back on and see if i can get into the jail and maybe even screenshot some stuff

the path where u have to dive underwater is very well known for me, thats probably the fastest route to the jail aside from walkin in :P
theres 2 entrances trough the wastes that lead straight into the jail, another one comes from a small building in PP that leaves u in an alley like thingie near the main gate and the others come trough the main sewers and i wont reveal the path, besides ull probably get lost lol :P

ill make ur life easier, the easiest entrance to the main sewers is at oz 6 and that will drop u off barely a sewer zone away from the ones that u need to go to, but u WILL get lost so please dont bother unless u want to spend days looking for an exit outside :P

for those that do know, head to the main sewer no 3, u know the one with many pipes and water rats all over, near the northernmost border u will find a small small passage underwater that u will have to crouch trough to make it to the other end, u will need at least 250 hp cuz its really long and u will drown before u get to the other side unless u have nice hp, in that room there are like 4 or 5 ladders, i cant remember which right now but one will pop u out to another main sewer which is pretty linear and that will leave u right under oz8, theres only 3 exits in that sewer, one will lead out to another sewer, the other will drop u at the back of the jail and another comes out inside a cell

have fun and bring food for a good stay down there :p
(ring0 also recommends some guns, mutties like to nest down there with the shit (coincidence?) )

04-11-03, 09:43
Ring please check your PMs