PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate , i like it.

benz
15-10-03, 06:57
Why do so many people hate the drop rates, it balances the game perfectly. If they made it back like how PA's are like now, everyone would be running around in PA's and Uber 1337 weapons. Now, why do you guys hate the drop rates, if kk put it back how it was it will be like how PA's are right now and i know no one will like that.

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 09:21
Originally posted by benz
Why do so many people hate the drop rates, it balances the game perfectly. If they made it back like how PA's are like now, everyone would be running around in PA's and Uber 1337 weapons. Now, why do you guys hate the drop rates, if kk put it back how it was it will be like how PA's are right now and i know no one will like that.

dude rofl :lol: have you only just started hunting ? O-o te drop rates currently crazy compared to what it was like, i got 91 techs in like 5 hours on sunday.....

El Barto
15-10-03, 09:31
Originally posted by benz

Did you only just hunt today, and never before?

ericdraven
15-10-03, 09:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
dude rofl :lol: have you only just started hunting ? O-o te drop rates currently crazy compared to what it was like, i got 91 techs in like 5 hours on sunday.....
I am sure that's still not enough for certain players... ;)

Lanigav
15-10-03, 10:34
I for one am more than happy with the rate increase.

Anyone that complains dies. :p

KramerTheWeird
15-10-03, 10:39
I really don't get much that tech parts, and dont' complain either. I think the drop right is fine :)

Maybe increase strange book drop rate to something remotely acheivable however.

Original monk
15-10-03, 10:39
Originally posted by ericdraven
I am sure that's still not enough for certain players... ;)

Hehe yup, peeps never will be happy. So for them: I remember a weekend of doubledrops to keep us happy after alot of appartment wipes and fucked up patches: 7 techs dropping out of each shaman :P 2 to 4 parts droppin out of WB's :P I went hunting like a crazy mofo ffcourse and got 50 parts out of the shaman every 30 minutes :P Now thats what i call harvesting hehe. Ya can probably imagine i spend my whole weekend in the swampcaves LoL (luckely i was a hybrid back then) holy heal and a energybeam really keeps ya going then :P