PDA

View Full Version : Is It Really That Strange?

PenguinNick
15-10-03, 03:28
I decided to have some fun this weekend, so when I went to the mall I went up to the information desk and started asking them questions such as "Where is the nearest Archer and Wesson" or "Is there a Diamond Real Estate office located around here?", then I went up to one of the security officers and asked him if he had seen any Twilight Guardian scum walking around lately.

Then I got into a big argument with my mom about how she was a Tangent Technologies spy using my information to plot against the Fallen Angels.

All in all, it was a fun weekend... however I got a lot of funny looks... my mom thinks I should seek proffessional help ^_^

Anyone else out there do something like this?

Owain
15-10-03, 03:29
Originally posted by PenguinNick
I decided to have some fun this weekend, so when I went to the mall I went up to the information desk and started asking them questions such as "Where is the nearest Archer and Wesson" or "Is there a Diamond Real Estate office located around here?", then I went up to one of the security officers and asked him if he had seen any Twilight Guardian scum walking around lately.

Then I got into a big argument with my mom about how she was a Tangent Technologies spy using my information to plot against the Fallen Angels.

All in all, it was a fun weekend... however I got a lot of funny looks... my mom thinks I should seek proffessional help ^_^

Anyone else out there do something like this?

Sad...very sad....It makes me cry when people are this far gone. :(

SigmaDraconis
15-10-03, 03:34
hmm i dunno..id definatly screw with the information people..but argue with my mom about being a TT spy? o.0

Phlith
15-10-03, 03:34
while i was at a party in philly, my uncle was telling everyone to do shit and i called him a copbot and he just shut up and asked me if i had drank anything...

i renamed the moonbounce, neofrag and... i think thats it...

Drexel
15-10-03, 04:17
I spend all day reading a forum about a game I wish I was playing because i cant play it at work. (damn Big Corporations).