PDA

View Full Version : Right - Or - Wrong

PenguinNick
14-10-03, 23:35
If your not a roleplayer, imagine you are for this post.

Should it be wrong to "steal" items from people in the game? I think for a realistic experience it should be allowed, but what do you think?

FuzzyDuck
14-10-03, 23:41
*multi-char server*

got my own tradeskillerz thanks.

Skinfitz
14-10-03, 23:41
Yes - so long as you don't go whining to GM's when friends of the person you stel from put you on perpetual KoS.

Dostan'Ilindith
14-10-03, 23:43
course its not right [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

people that steal things are assholes. worlds full of arseholes, nothing we can do about it, cept trust trustworthy people,

ghandisfury
14-10-03, 23:44
Yes you should be able to, but there should be NO safe zones. That way if some guy does decide to steal from you there are reprocusions to deal with. For instance, we were out killing an enemy clan a couple days ago. This enemy clan decided to rezz-kill our PPU.......I have personally taken 6 items from their clan by rezz-killing them, and I will continue to do so until our PPUs items are returned. Unfortunately there is no "jail" or "cops"....only you can claim revenge, and that is pretty damn hard to do if that player is a constructor and stays in safe zones all of the time.

Phiberdelic
14-10-03, 23:48
Originally posted by Skinfitz
Yes - so long as you don't go whining to GM's when friends of the person you stel from put you on perpetual KoS.

Exactically!
If you steal you should be able to take the abuse from that clan and his friends and his friend's friend's brother-in-law's niece's dog to be constantly on KoS. Also remeber that the trust issue will be posted for hours after upon every channel in-game, you wont be trusted, you wont be able to get a poke cept from your own clan. But some people can take that heat, which is kewl, I watched Mayhem steal a DS and 15 million from one guy once was funny as hell, then watched as the next hour he wasn't able to find a poker and noone would sell stuff to him, but it only lasted an hour, at least thats all the abuse I saw from it.

If you can take the heat, then more power to you.

lullysing
14-10-03, 23:57
hell, i do it every day!

But then again, it's called providing a service, and said service is called "expert battlezone recovery". And for those that do not feel like paying a small, recovery fee for the service i provide, their stuff gets "confiscated" and sent to the outzone warehouse where much spells and pieces of armor go to spend their days in impounded misery.

•Super|\|ova•
15-10-03, 00:19
Ofcourse it's ok. We have thieves in real life too don't we? I know it pisses off the victim but hey... everyone takes their chances if they want to.