PDA

View Full Version : Most likely leaving for a bit

KimmyG
14-10-03, 21:54
Well I think im off for a spell this game started as one of the greatest games with the potential to be number one but
since the begining it has been riddled with problems and it is not the fatals,syncs or common errors that ruined the game. It has
been the poorly thought out changes.

The 1st and largest problem was the overall release CDV was the worst choice had it have been released right not even the imagination
can picture where this game would be at. From day one most who played this would agree that this is the best game ever had others
had a chance to get the neo experiance they all would agree and we could have full servers and most likely have had Neptune up and
running. Instead we have jupiter and saturn stuck in a stalemate and pluto dieing off.

Regardless of what people think this is a 100% pure PvP based game it has lack of overall non-pvp content the storyline highlights
have been an odd short story on the larenet hovers that didn't make much sense to the current thrilling spawn of mutatns with good
weapons at regents and 10 storm bots in the desert. The only rare stuff spawns is an overcamped MC-5 that you cant fight over for more
than 5 mins, the titan armour spawn wich is nothing more than a waste of time, or you could spend hours searching for the kami spawn
and get a useless chip.

What neocron did have was a decent loot system and a good faction pvp system wich has been taken out partialy and nerfed harshly
people may have sayed omg the PKing was rediculos but it wasn't I 1st started in the era of Ying, some of the EoN boys,attrica and
elkdor n' his elkybaby. They nailed me many times cause I was a n00b lvler who went sewer-aggy-Bunker-cycrow and really with those
guys running wild with the no real SL system it really wasn't that bad I never thought of quiting cause of PKs cause it really
wasn't bad at all. You look at were most of the changes sugestion come from it roles in the direction of those who have 3000-6000
posts and spend more time whining about the game than they do playing it.

Now to DoY will it save neocron? Right now all I can see doy bringing is a new city, a few new weapons and a new faction will it
be an advertisement break through? Maybe but I doubt it from what I have seen you have gone from CDV to an other no name german
producer but only time will tell but this game needs more than 1 months worth of new things to try than to fix it.

Some things I think this game needs
-Remove para it ruins this game
-Change the SL system it really needs to be re thought
-Fix factions (kill a BD as TG and have an allied crahn rez him is rediculos)
-Calash and lupus aren't doing to bad pay them and get them some paid help
-Take nidhogg and focus him on ingame support if he shows half as much deadication as he does with the forum it would be a massive
step up for the game. (as much as I distaste him he does show the most deadication as I have ever seen)
-Fix the monks when PE's and tanks are fighting and the monks show up and all of a sudden the tanks and PE's day is done really hurts
this game, it is rediculos when 3 of 4 classes dont stand a chance against the fourth class
-Watch what you post when someone scouting this game read that one server is denied support for some time cause of 4 or 5 asses they
would think why should I play this game?
-Merge pluto it is dieing and I doubt DoY will save it especial if neptune is ever released send it to uranus or saturn I think this
would help alot
-Change the loot system 30 seconds of hacking for a Psi booster or medpack sucks

Anyway I will keep looking in to see if things catch my eye proably will be back for in a month or 2 to taste the few new items and things to do

I wish everyone the best good luck with DOY

Xin
14-10-03, 22:07
Written on Kimmy's headstone:

"Much like the English language and rules of punctuation, Kimmy killed everyone she saw."

Shadow Dancer
14-10-03, 22:08
Kimmy is a dude.

Omnituens
14-10-03, 22:32
OnOz

cya

Phiberdelic
14-10-03, 22:36
Yay!
Sorry just never cared for anything you have ever posted about.

Are you leaving the forums??? That would be a good thing for us.

KimmyG
14-10-03, 23:26
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
Are you leaving the forums??? That would be a good thing for us.

I doubt ill say much in the forum but its forum and ingame so that saturn -2 seeing as my friend is taking a break as well.

But before I go
Can u say event time Aggy room pkathon
I am a guy as shadow said for the record

What is wrong with my posts? All I ever wanted was this game to be more than a pussycron.

All I wanted is for KK to decide is this gonna be PvP game or and EQ game not this half assed attempt at both worlds.

Gotterdammerung
14-10-03, 23:33
Sorry to see you go.

Closed as per forum rules.