Have you tried it for PvP?

\\Fényx//
14-10-03, 15:22
Stop showing off ok..... o_O

ezza
14-10-03, 15:24
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

showing offs good, wish i could get 3 stars on my tank then id happily stand in plaza for hours on end

look at my rank noob!! etc etc

ericdraven
14-10-03, 15:25
Originally posted by ezza
showing offs good, wish i could get 3 stars on my tank then id happily stand in plaza for hours on end

I hope they finally fix the rank of the tanks.

It's crazy that a tank even with KAMI CHIP can't exceed rank 66. With buffs and fortress and everything, wtf.. o_O

ezza
14-10-03, 15:28
yup its stupid.

hell if spys can have 3 star so should tanks:p

is there a acutal reason tanks cant do it? is there a formula or something.

i know monks is based on apu(or ppu) and psi power combined, but as far as i can tell tanks is just based on there heavy combat

Lanigav
14-10-03, 15:30
Isn't it better not to have a ridiculously high rank? More exp that way.

nonamebrandeggs
14-10-03, 15:31
[edit i r teh stoopid baboon mornin :(]

ezza
14-10-03, 15:31
when your near capped im not bothered about xp i just want the rank as its nice to show off

already seen it eggs

kreal
14-10-03, 15:36
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
Kami Hybrid i presume, nice.

Good for PvM i guess.
Have you tried it for PvP?

ofcause i have.

BlackDove
14-10-03, 15:36
That's cool, but kreal is that really better than going pure with either ppu or apu against live players?

\\Fényx//
14-10-03, 15:37

heh... i remember when i was leveling my tank, he was like rank 80/45ish for weeks cause of that bitchy old tank rank bug :mad: altho to get 3 stars as a tank just hop in a rhino :p

kreal
14-10-03, 15:37

Why are you jelues <-- can't spell it but you know what i mean :D :lol:

kreal
14-10-03, 15:39
Originally posted by BlackDove
That's cool, but kreal is that really better than going pure with either ppu or apu against live players?

Very i most say. I hold double as good as if i where Pure APU so

"And i can HEAL"

\\Fényx//
14-10-03, 15:40
Originally posted by kreal
Why are you jelues <-- can't spell it but you know what i mean :D :lol:

im not my PE's ranks much better :D 69/69 POWAH !!!

wolfwood
14-10-03, 15:41
lol i have a screeny of u at that rank. Wasnt it this weekend u were doin it? lol

o good times

Wannabe
14-10-03, 15:42
*Strokes his Hawkins chip*

Guess it was worth swapping those cst machina parts for the hawkins part =)

// Wannabe

BlackDove
14-10-03, 15:44
Originally posted by kreal
Very i most say. I hold double as good as if i where Pure APU so

"And i can HEAL"

Well if that's true, congratulations.

Scikar
14-10-03, 16:00
Tanks can have a higher rank than 66 - if they use rifles or pistols. ;)

ezza
14-10-03, 16:02
Originally posted by Scikar
Tanks can have a higher rank than 66 - if they use rifles or pistols. ;)
hhmm gimp myself to get a better rank:wtf:

Scikar
14-10-03, 16:03

Same for an apu - go for max apu with like 300 mana and you only get a combat rank of ~55 even if you cap every rare spell.

ezza
14-10-03, 16:05
id like to know how they decide the ranking system cos it seems a bit strange

\\Fényx//
14-10-03, 16:05

Gimping yourself ? you can hit 96 DEX with a tank, using a Pain easer and even managing to hit a whole shocking 34 INT on a tank 8| :lol: :lol:

OpTi
14-10-03, 16:06
i get 643% on my HL and i can get combat rank of 63 if i get psi3 and pull out my FA i get 65

Scikar
14-10-03, 16:14
Originally posted by OpTi
i get 643% on my HL and i can get combat rank of 63 if i get psi3 and pull out my FA i get 65

My apu on test server with all rares fully capped has rank 55 because of his gimped ppw. If you get more ppw your rank can go very high, in fact if you cap mana and gimp yourself you can get a *** rank. So basically, combat rank is about as relevant to combat as Teflon is to grass.

Rade
14-10-03, 16:17
http://w1.708.telia.com/~u70804208/shot0076.jpg

Hey dont laugh, for a pistol PE thats high rank :D

**edit: Oh yeah, I dont do drugs anymore. Drugs are bad for you.

ericdraven
14-10-03, 16:24
My apu on test server with all rares fully capped has rank 55 because of his gimped ppw. If you get more ppw your rank can go very high, in fact if you cap mana and gimp yourself you can get a *** rank. So basically, combat rank is about as relevant to combat as Teflon is to grass.
Yes, combat ranks are definitely useless.

However, to get *** as APU you do not have to gimp yourself at all, all you need is PA and DS, then you cap your pool and the spells.

mdares
14-10-03, 22:00
well to get *** on apu u do need SOME gimping... as in to actually get capped pool u need to cap int and cannot use any other spells above FA (else u lose out on dmg/pool with the extra mst) So far i am 80/70 with 81/70 using psi3... tho with crahn epic (whenever thats gonna come) it will be easy to cap pool and ALL rares...

t0tt3
14-10-03, 22:38
Same for an apu - go for max apu with like 300 mana and you only get a combat rank of ~55 even if you cap every rare spell.

yes =) Had low 53ish on my APU all rares capped ;)
So nice exp then hrrr hrrrrr

ericdraven
14-10-03, 22:57
Originally posted by mdares
well to get *** on apu u do need SOME gimping... as in to actually get capped pool u need to cap int and cannot use any other spells above FA (else u lose out on dmg/pool with the extra mst) So far i am 80/70 with 81/70 using psi3... tho with crahn epic (whenever thats gonna come) it will be easy to cap pool and ALL rares...
Hu? I cap both and can use all rares.. i don't see any gimping, i use DS, core, att2&3 and PA3.. great setup, no gimp at all.. o_O

Striker Alsom
15-10-03, 11:26
same here.

DS, Core, attack 2+3 + pa3.

spells capped. This result in combatrang 79 without buff and 84 with psi combat 3.

The trick is to lom mst down that it fit exactly your needs with core +ds.

ericdraven
15-10-03, 11:28
Originally posted by Striker Alsom
The trick is to lom mst down that it fit exactly your needs with core +ds.
Is this a "trick"? I assume everyone is doing this anyway.

If not.. all hope is lost... :p

KramerTheWeird
15-10-03, 11:31
my rank is the bestest! 40/63 :)

Carbonite
15-10-03, 11:38
Want a picture of my rank ???? :D :D :D
hrhr

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 11:55
Originally posted by Carbonite
Want a picture of my rank ???? :D :D :D
hrhr

Ive got a picture of your rank when you were in my retail clan with your GM char 8| ''Fenix's sex toy'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

CRAIG DIGGERS
15-10-03, 12:39
Originally posted by ericdraven
Yes, combat ranks are definitely useless.

However, to get *** as APU you do not have to gimp yourself at all, all you need is PA and DS, then you cap your pool and the spells.

Hi
You dont need a PA and no DS for a "***" pure apu monk.
"MOEP MOEP" my brothers apu has 3 stars since 4 months =)
With capped pool, and psi base 93 around.

ericdraven
15-10-03, 12:51
Originally posted by CRAIG DIGGERS
Hi
You dont need a PA and no DS for a "***" pure apu monk.
"MOEP MOEP" my brothers apu has 3 stars since 4 months =)
With capped pool, and psi base 93 around.
Yes, non specialized APUs get *** easily.

alig
15-10-03, 13:30
Yeah....from first page....tanks ranks are so lame, with artifact doombeamer.....hc3....fortress....pa3....kami chip....280h-c my tank was rank 66/60 >.<

My pe gets rank 63/62 with a DoY FUCKING raygun for god sake with 160r-c >.< lame.

edit/ its the apu's with the low attack ranks that are scary....not the ones with 400psi pool and like 130+ ppw....my apu gets 66/65 on his own...i dont see the point of gimping my apu so i can have a l33t rank but i dont hit as hard:rolleyes:

edit again...../ Oh actually....ive wore the crahn epic glove on test server, put my rank from 67 to 80 :D......it does +50 ppw +20 psu and is teh l33t :p

REMUS
15-10-03, 13:53
anyone tried

hc3+4slot cs+MC5 herc+Move on+ Marine+ Harden back bone+Targetting cpu 3+pa4+Kami cpu+100 str all in h-c+20 int all in weapon law+weapon law drug = rank 70/62 :D if i had any of my laurant drugs left i would try them. Also try using str drugs too, im not sure but i think that helps.

well i dont think there is a more gay rank set up than that anyway, go try it peeps.

"oooo look at my rank im so great"

bunch of p0ofFzZ LOL!!!

ericdraven
15-10-03, 13:54
Originally posted by alig
edit/ its the apu's with the low attack ranks that are scary....not the ones with 400psi pool and like 130+ ppw....my apu gets 66/65 on his own...i dont see the point of gimping my apu so i can have a l33t rank but i dont hit as hard:rolleyes:

I assume you got no DS yet, alig..

Carbonite
15-10-03, 19:56
Ive got a picture of your rank when you were in my retail clan with your GM char 8| ''Fenix's sex toy'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i was WHAT ??? dude i wanna see that screenshot

mdares
15-10-03, 20:59
Originally posted by ericdraven
Hu? I cap both and can use all rares.. i don't see any gimping, i use DS, core, att2&3 and PA3.. great setup, no gimp at all.. o_O

well by gimp i mean w/o a psi combat boost... if u need to rely on a ppu to be effective i consider it gimping... (yes im one of those suicidal people who dont fight with ppus up my ass)

Cyphor
15-10-03, 21:09
Originally posted by REMUS
anyone tried

hc3+4slot cs+MC5 herc+Move on+ Marine+ Harden back bone+Targetting cpu 3+pa4+Kami cpu+100 str all in h-c+20 int all in weapon law+weapon law drug = rank 70/62 :D if i had any of my laurant drugs left i would try them. Also try using str drugs too, im not sure but i think that helps.

well i dont think there is a more gay rank set up than that anyway, go try it peeps.

bunch of p0ofFzZ LOL!!!

herc + moveon + marine + target 3 + kami! = 5 headslots....you sugesting this for haxors?!!! :p

alig
15-10-03, 21:16
Originally posted by REMUS
anyone tried

bunch of p0ofFzZ LOL!!!

Considering doom beamer is the highest TL item a tank can use and an artifact one is the best you can get, somehow i dont think you got 70/ because i have a 4 slot cs and with 280h-c...somehow i think i fully cap it mmmkay......and capping an artifact doomie = rank 66/....your lying. :rolleyes:

just for the hell of it, i get 66/ with 260h-c and 66/ with 280h-c just to proove to you that your chatting bobbins

Stigmata
15-10-03, 21:20
with the tank kami, pa4 fortress, hc3 etc all the gubbins and every drug ingame i got 68/81

highest ive ever seen :D

Andy

kreal
16-10-03, 02:12
You can't continue with this post lol :D SomeBody stop me!!! :lol: :lol:

And Carbonite come ingame soon and let me pwn you again (Joke but i allmost did it hrhr) :D