PDA

View Full Version : Possible Idea

PenguinNick
13-10-03, 23:40
The Law Enforcer. It was created to keep us safe inside the city. Now I'm sure the Fallen Angels are tired of Law Enforcer noobs leveling in Tech Haven. The City Mercs are probably tired of having Law Enforcer noobs come in and start talkin crap or leveling with their mobs!

I think, in order to keep up with the roleplay, Law Enforcers should not work outside Neocron. Either that, make it not allow you to leave Neocron, or enter these places with a Law Enforcer.

NS_CHROME54
13-10-03, 23:45
i'll say this it's an interesting idea

i won't vote because it's subject to be either a huge success or a massive failure.

:rolleyes:

StryfeX
14-10-03, 00:05
I like it. The Fallen Angels, City Mercs, and Twighlight Guardians are all only recommended for experienced runners, so why not have it so there's no LE out there? I think that the LE should work in MC5 though.

I also think that TH needs some better guards before this could be implemented. Otherwise it'd be nothing more than a newb farm.

--Stryfe

Heavyporker
14-10-03, 17:30
LE chipped runners should be able to leave Neocron City. Its just that they won't work when they enter into MB/TH/TG themselves because as independent colonies, they have utilized technologies to disable the LE chips.