PDA

View Full Version : How many Slot enhancers...

Clive tombstone
13-10-03, 03:24
How many Slot enhancers can you use on one weapon? I just got my first .9 slot enh, And I got more parts for #2, soo whats should I do, I really want allot of slots on my PE

Det0x
13-10-03, 03:27
you can't use them on rares

Clive tombstone
13-10-03, 03:30
Waahh? aww darn]

DarkPhoenix
13-10-03, 03:52
and you cant use more than one per weapon

Heavyporker
13-10-03, 04:06
Slotters can only be used on non-rares. You can only use one slotter a weapon. And you can't get more than 5 slots.

Guys - we should also settle on a fair-price system for slotters and their parts.

Like for per part / complete slotters:

v0.9 - 10k / 60k

Experimental - 23k / 100k

Illegal - 40k / 175k

or something.

athon
13-10-03, 10:13
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Guys - we should also settle on a fair-price system for slotters and their parts.

I'm not sure it's viable to set a cross-server rpcie system for rares like this. I only play on Uranus but from what I've heard of prices on other servers, the economies can be drastically different.

Athon Solo

Radamez
13-10-03, 14:43
i personally think slot enhancers should be tools rather than mere accessories..

get your slot enhancer tool constructed.. use it to build.. then, before u can use it again you must pay a particular NPC for it to be "recharged" or you need to buy a fuck load of "enhancer substance - which costs alot" or something of that nature.

as it is now i'd rather keeping trying and trying to get that 3-5 slotter than waste alot of time getting parts for one of these things that is only good for one build.