PDA

View Full Version : Tanks suck = wrong

VetteroX
12-10-03, 22:54
Tanks absolutely do not suck. I took my Tank pking instead of my pe and it was ownage. people died much faster then my lib or blacksun can kill them. buffed by a ppu, i can take a huge amount of hits, and 1vs1 i can beat any pe with my tank at least as much as I they can beat me. Tanks are fine... just because YOU cant use them well, means nothing.

Furion
12-10-03, 22:56
who has been complaining about tanks? o_O

Mankind
12-10-03, 22:56
Originally posted by VetteroX
Tanks absolutely do not suck. I took my Tank pking instead of my pe and it was ownage. people died much faster then my lib or blacksun can kill them. buffed by a ppu, i can take a huge amount of hits, and 1vs1 i can beat any pe with my tank at least as much as I they can beat me. Tanks are fine... just because YOU cant use them well, means nothing.

No one cares.

QuantumDelta
12-10-03, 23:03
However much you don't like him, his point remains intact....

Furion
12-10-03, 23:05
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
However much you don't like him, his point remains intact....

and my question still stands

who has been complaining about tanks?

ZoneVortex
12-10-03, 23:06
Yeah I never heard anyone complain that tanks suck :p

Spoon
12-10-03, 23:09
Tanks might not totally suck, they're just boring....
besides, why be a Tank when you can be a monkey?

Seems to me, that half the server populations are monks these days......

alig
12-10-03, 23:12
No one said tanks suck....

However, they dont have the 2nd best protection like they should have, they dont have the damage they should have, they dont have an alternative weapon to be 'different'.....There the forgotten about class and slowly, the other 3 are catching up....Yes, Even spies...the vast of neocron used to be a tank and they dont get nothing unique like the other classes do....

Don't even talk about the Terminator, is'nt that the run that requires a 'Strange book' (Definition of ReaKKtor's 'Strange' = None exsitent) because no one/no rumours/no nothing, have i heard of someone finding one yet so that rules the Terminator right out of that. :mad:

p.s : Also its a shotgun and will be wank because everyone has only been able to use the Cursed Soul for so long that they have become Father And Son to eachother, they will be hard to split up now.

Tanks have to sacrific such a large (well...All) of there strength just to be pvp compatable....PE's/Apu's/Spy's can all out shoot a tank in RoF/Aiming.....And i dont mean that 105/min RoF on HL is more than 227/min RoF on a CS.....i mean, how easy can a apu cap RoF? a PE cap aiming? a Spy cap RoF/Aiming? compared to a tank....for....the.....ammount.....of.....sub skill points......a tank....has.....to....any.....of.....them....3

My tank has around 220H-C + and only just caps RoF/min on CS....my monk has 175 apu and caps RoF/min on HL, thats 45 points more....45 lvl's more (If them 45 are /over\ 100 base).....Now i know i have'nt taken Implants into this because we all have similar Implants to eachother....same as PA's.

KimmyG
12-10-03, 23:16
vetisgood= wrong

u and ur clan zone more than anyone I have ever seen and hide under the Copbots legs more than anyone yet if anyone runs by a CB when u fight them they suck.

Bottom line is vet u fucking suck and everyone knows it so this attempted post to lift urself esteem are a clean waste of forum space.

Gotterdammerung
12-10-03, 23:29
Ok, I don't see the point to this post. I can understand if you want to elicit some kind of discussion and put forth a valid topic, but this really seems like an "I'm better then you" post and it's intention is simply to bait.