PDA

View Full Version : New Idea?

PenguinNick
12-10-03, 22:49
Who thinks that we should be able to have multiple apartment genereps? I have heard the reason KK won't do it is because people would forget which apartment is which. Well how about they just name it: Comfy Cubicle B for an apartment at Comfy Cubicle Enter B

Because that would make things a lot easier.

Or perhaps have it like 1 in TH, 1 in MB, 1 in P1, P2, P3, etc

And they can name them Apartment: TH, Apartment: MB

And last but not least I think we should be able to PICK our apartment location. Please vote on these ideas and post feedback.

QuantumDelta
12-10-03, 23:05
1'n'3 an' who're you?

Currently, because of the stupidly low amount of cabs in out-side-city apts, all my apts are in plaza, and it'd be foolish to move them out.

However I do wish my primary could be in TH, it's just impractical though.

Balthasar
12-10-03, 23:05
Yeah, I wish they would give us the option to tag at least a secondary and third apt genrep. It's much safer to genrep into your apt then for example to have to use the TH / MB / DoY ( :p ) genrep.

I even had to run back to TG once because I tagged the apt in TH as primary and forgot to activate the TG genrep.

Heavyporker
13-10-03, 02:46
I'd much rather have designated secondary/tertiary apt GRs that your ideas. Secondary GR would cost 2k to gr to from a non-apt gr. Tertiary GR would cost 3k to gr to from a non-apt gr.

For one, much easier to put into practice. For another, people would just buy about fifty apts all over the map, then tag one in each sector, then never step out of them except to hunt.

Lucjan
13-10-03, 13:34
Originally posted by Heavyporker
I'd much rather have designated secondary/tertiary apt GRs that your ideas. Secondary GR would cost 2k to gr to from a non-apt gr. Tertiary GR would cost 3k to gr to from a non-apt gr.

For one, much easier to put into practice. For another, people would just buy about fifty apts all over the map, then tag one in each sector, then never step out of them except to hunt.

I like this idea much better then those proposed in this poll. And I think being able to have 3 GRs should cover all our needs. Hell, even a 2nd app GR location would be a great thing for most of us.