PDA

View Full Version : Problem!

PenguinNick
12-10-03, 22:42
All right, I finally got my brother to start playing Neocron, so I installed the game on the other computer, and everything works fine, we can both play at the same time but of course we were sharing an account, so I bought a new one so we could play together on the same.

But whenever one of us is already online on a server (not the same account, seperate accounts) the other one can't log in, it keeps synching. I thought it was just the game but it works for a chracter on another server, why?

Nvidia
12-10-03, 22:44
Something about changing the proxy port in the .INI File, or something... I'm not sure, I've yet to try this. I'm sure someone can help you out on this issue, though.

QuantumDelta
12-10-03, 22:44
Somethin to do with your router...
I am sorry I don't know the whole correct answer, but I think there's something you have to change in one of the .ini's...
...the whole answer will probably be along soon...

Nvidia are you in my mind again? :P

Spoon
12-10-03, 22:48
Do you try to connect to the Internet by using a router, which in turn has to provide Internet access for other computers as well? In that case you might want to edit your Neocron.ini file (to be found in your Neocron directory) and add the line

LOCALPORT = "xxxxx"

Replace the x's with a number between 0 and 65000. Be sure to avoid entering the numbers of standard ports (like 80, which is the port for HTTP (web) traffic or 110, the standard POP3 (mail) port). See if this solves your problem.

Copied and pasted from here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=36)