PDA

View Full Version : Surprise - Spy PA not there

NeoChick
12-10-03, 14:36
Well I looked at every inch of the place where the PA is supposed to be and afte running around for 3/4 hour gave up. Others were there too and nobody could find anybody selling it so everybody gave up and went away.
Perhaps the salesperson got ganked and did not respawn who knows?

Why anyway do we need to run around like rabbits to get an armor, when tank armor can just purchased normally in a shop?

Will it be exciting to run through the wasstelands for the armor? No
Wll it be a memorable experience? No
Will it enrich our game enjoyment in some way? No
Is running around for ages and then not finding it satisfying? no

So stuff the armor

Syntax-Error
12-10-03, 14:49
Well. i think your looking in the wrong place as there are 4 NPCs and a nice tower with citycoms. and well frankly ive been last nite and this morning and there all there.

Oath
12-10-03, 14:51
Tis there, hence the sticky up top.

Tazo
12-10-03, 16:20
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam picture ]

Candaman
12-10-03, 17:27
Will it enrich our game enjoyment in some way? NO i think u meant YES if i did the whole run and learnt the whole story line then it will help me understand whats going on in the game.

dr.fish
12-10-03, 17:32
it's near the great big dildo in D11, nw of zone

MjukisDjur
12-10-03, 23:43
neochick got tired after looking around the GR and Op after 3 hours and decided to biatch about it :P

Shujin
12-10-03, 23:47
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
neochick got tired after looking around the GR and Op after 3 hours and decided to biatch about it :P think she meant 3/4 of an hour. about 45 mins ;P

Mankind
12-10-03, 23:49
just keep going NorthWest. It's actually up there near the corner.

Gotterdammerung
12-10-03, 23:56
Well, since we all know it's there (NW corner of the map not far from either zoneline) this post can be closed.