PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Monks?

Ascension
12-10-03, 13:48
WHY DO US MONKS Have to do that stupid run for there PA?
And every other class can get theres from a vendor?

Have KK got a grudge against us ffs?
Make it so we can buy it at tawkeen, not go around and pick up the parts for it..

ElfinLord
12-10-03, 13:52
Amen, Brother Ascention! Preach on!!

If not that, make every other class have to do a run for theirs.

ElfinLord

Syntax-Error
12-10-03, 13:55
However much i think totally opposite about KK views on monks

i do agree that its unfair to monk the have to do run.

Judge
12-10-03, 13:56
Because you got your PA like two months before us (PE and Spy) and spies had been promises PA way before you.

You aren't going to get much sympathy from spies on that front. However as a PE I would say that you should just be able to buy it now.

Vampire222
12-10-03, 13:57
uhh.... monks re ghey and need to be nerfed

Ascension
12-10-03, 13:59
Originally posted by Vampire222
uhh.... monks re ghey and need to be nerfed

wtf has this got 2 do with the Monk PA run?O_o

Syntax-Error
12-10-03, 14:01
lol hes taking the piss

Ascension
12-10-03, 14:03
:lol: soz i just got up :( and found out that we are the only class that have to do a stupid run:(

MayhemMike
12-10-03, 16:55
Why i'm mad at this is because about every 3 min the fucking monk cster guy is taking a break , wacking off , geting coffie or somthing . It pisses me off every time i want to get PA i have to send in ingame help to ask a GM to spawn one . Then i have to wait till the next day for this to happen . After that he is probally bugged or gone again . Just spawn the all over the placce , There is 4 Spy/PE guys , Yet 1 Monk PA guy .kthx

Frotto
12-10-03, 17:09
Okay, GREAT... now the monks are going to start bitching about how unfair this game is to them.... the reason you have to do a run is because some guy makes your pa and not a company (Tangent) and if you think that because you have to do one thing that other classes dont that this game is immediatly against you then just reroll and help not make this game "monkacron" . Monks are the most overpowered class in the game now... its not the tanks anymore... its the monks... yes the monks... the monk that has no aiming recticle, the monk that has no reload time if they hit the buttons fast enough... the monk that can single handedly take down any other class especially if both are pared with a ppu... if you have an apu/ppu vs a tank/ppu the monk combo will win everytime.. if you have an apu/ppu vs a pe/ppu the monk combo will win every time. and i dont even have to talk about the spy... so please.. ffs stock up on pa when the npc's are working... quit bitching and go play YOUR GAME... you monk

Archeus
12-10-03, 17:21
Is there a reason you posted the exact same thread twice? o_O

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78592

NS_CHROME54
12-10-03, 17:23
judging by how common monk pa is, i'd say no one has had much of problem getting monk pa. stop whining.

oh and btw i chose the "droms option"

Candaman
12-10-03, 17:24
thats not true i have had many times when it was me and a tank vs a apu and a ppu and we won. It not about who is over powered its how u play the char.

For instance the other day Me, a apu and a tank took out about 6-7 pimp guys and there was at least two ppu's with them ok we only were able to kill one of the ppu's but we killed thier whole attack force and for a time the apu on my team was down but the tank mowed through them.

Like with players that know they're role like lore he has a ppu strapped to his ass most the time but i don't blame him because he is a good player and if he has a good ppu on his ass then he is almost unstoppable. But that doesn't mean a good tank and a good ppu can't do exactly the same.

If u can't play the game ur gonna be a crap team. If u've played for a while and know whats expected of u and whats expected of the person u are paired with then u can beat almost anyone.

Style
12-10-03, 17:32
"has kk god a grudge against us?" HELL NO! you don't even have reactles ffs!!

Ascension
12-10-03, 18:05
Originally posted by Archeus
Is there a reason you posted the exact same thread twice? o_O

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78592

posted this in "why do monks?" but i didnt get a great response"

So im gonna do it again with a more conveniant Thread name!

All Classes have there PA's in-game now and have access to buy the PA's are from MONKS Now, It should be that we can buy our PA at tawkeen village.. else if you lose your PA as a monk you have to do the whole run again, but any other class can go and buy there PA..

Please vote with an OOC thought in mind.. cos we should be able to buy the PA just like any other class..

Fine make it so PA's have runs..:wtf:

Originally posted by Style
"has kk god a grudge against us?" HELL NO! you don't even have reactles ffs!!

F**k off you would cry if you had to do a run for your PA.. try reverse rolls.. What does this have to do with THE UBER MONKS..

If there that Uber BE ONE and Quit moaning:rolleyes: we cant help that KK make em strong so dont be fucktards:mad:

Also I Noticed 20 YES votes.. And only the People that dont want it Posted:)

Keyol45743241
12-10-03, 18:24
Nah, just every Monkeh voted "yes". And since there are more Monkehs on the server than anything else combined.... :rolleyes:

But I say: Let them have their PA in a shop! Just stick the nerf bat up where the sun does not shine beforehand so this Monk-o-cron will be over at last. :mad:

Ascension
12-10-03, 18:30
did i say shop "NO" I said give us an NPC like PE's & Spy's

Keyol45743241
12-10-03, 18:45
Whatever, as long as you bend over for the bat.... :rolleyes:

Ascension
12-10-03, 19:19
Originally posted by Keyol45743241
Whatever, as long as you bend over for the bat.... :rolleyes:

wtf? why should we do the run? and no 1 else has 2?

and why let us have it and nerf us? just over something so little?

Keyol45743241
12-10-03, 19:27
Originally posted by Ascention
and why let us have it and nerf us? just over something so little? Err.... Monkocron galore? People kill their beloved chars and make a monkeh so they can actually play again without being a victim?

Opwars being fought with 90% Monkehs?

Tazo
12-10-03, 19:55
this is soooo funny.... every character class has its strength and its flaws... but no matter how small or unimportant a flaw may be (especially compared to the huge strength as in case of the monk), people will bitch about it.

good job, make neocron go even further down the whiner road.

Progenitor
12-10-03, 20:13
Except for the NPCs going away and needing a GM to respawn them, I liked the mini-quest.

I think there should be more mini-quests like that.

It adds to the gameplay and atmosphere of the game.

I do think that PEs and Spys should have to shell out more cash for their PAs = they don't cost near as much as Tank and Monk PAs do.

What I am more upset about though is the Monk PA resists (http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78551).

-p

Omnituens
12-10-03, 20:50
callash should do what has been done with the spy/pe pa.

QUEST OPTIONAL

i dont see spys having to go to get renagade armour parts for their top level PA.

Ascension
12-10-03, 23:18
27 Yes's
;)

Not that callash is listening:confused:

Whiety Bulger
12-10-03, 23:49
http://80.7.126.48/images/Skin/neocron.jpg

Ascension
13-10-03, 01:31
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
http://80.7.126.48/images/Skin/neocron.jpg

What does this matter about the PA run?

poop
13-10-03, 02:30
umm have any of you pe's tried to do the monk PA run?

85% of the time the npc's dont talk....

i tried everything...had other people do it..killed the npc so he would reset...shit i even got my crahn symp up to 60

i walked my ass out to tawkeen at least 6 times and came back with nothing

i ended up buying the pa 3 off a pe for 500k...
not to mention the money i spent on the wasted items for the quest...

ZoneVortex
13-10-03, 02:52
Fuck no, let it snow.

Keyol45743241
13-10-03, 02:52
85% of the time the npc's dont talk....

i tried everything...had other people do it..killed the npc so he would reset...shit i even got my crahn symp up to 60Next time just relog for more than 50 seconds :rolleyes: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiety Bulger
13-10-03, 05:46
It means monks are so powerful they should be forced to do extra work.

Ascension
13-10-03, 09:11
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
It means monks are so powerful they should be forced to do extra work.

Tht= Bullshit

Close this thread.. Seems you cant mention Monks on here else its

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TEH MONKS R TEH UBER NERF THEM:mad:

So GM close it.. Kthnxbye

Also the poll is conclusive;)

Omnituens
13-10-03, 10:56
Originally posted by Ascention
Close this thread.. Seems you cant mention Monks on here else its

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TEH MONKS R TEH UBER NERF THEM:mad:
unfortunatly, that is correct.

STOP WHINING