PDA

View Full Version : Spy Pa X-ray resist? *sigh*

Sefran
12-10-03, 11:10
Tank, Monk And Pe's all have energy resist in there Power Armors and the spy is still hooked up with some x-ray resist? Every pa gives energy resist so why does spy pa needs to give so much x-ray resist and not a single energy... o.0

As far i know no1 likes the tons of x-ray resist on it....i'd rather see some nice energy on it to make make pa's all equal to each other in some way.

Dribble Joy
12-10-03, 11:13
Spy PA is an advanced version of the Rad suit.

100+ xray is fucking gorgeous, dunno why you are complaining.
Add a heavy belt and cirtain imps and spys are brick shit ard.

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-10-03, 11:23
Originally posted by Sefran
Tank, Monk And Pe's all have energy resist in there Power Armors and the spy is still hooked up with some x-ray resist? Every pa gives energy resist so why does spy pa needs to give so much x-ray resist and not a single energy... o.0

As far i know no1 likes the tons of x-ray resist on it....i'd rather see some nice energy on it to make make pa's all equal to each other in some way.

if spu pa had energy, then we would be gimped on xray cause there is no xray belt. so be happy, i know i am :D

Sefran
12-10-03, 11:25
Gamme bones any1?

Oath
12-10-03, 11:28
theres always one.

Heavy energy belt.
Proto chip.
you just saved con points for another skill.
*looks at tank pa*
*looks ar spy pa*

rawr, tanks get energy, go tanks :wtf:

QuantumDelta
12-10-03, 11:34
Actually, Gamma bones and Spy PA Combined is not enough to cap xray resist :p

Let alone bones alone.

Xray armor for spies on a dex req is probably the best thing that ever happened to them.

Scikar
12-10-03, 14:20
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Actually, Gamma bones and Spy PA Combined is not enough to cap xray resist :p

Let alone bones alone.

Xray armor for spies on a dex req is probably the best thing that ever happened to them.

Yeah but technically Duranit 2, a PP chip and some energy resist doesn't quite cap energy resist either. You're right about the bones though, if you want more than just a few points you sacrifice endurance, athletics, and agility, and even then you still won't have enough to stop an xray modded rare.

Cruzbroker
12-10-03, 15:34
No, I love the xray resists ^^ .. thinks about hunting doy rollers alone... Can I?