PDA

View Full Version : PA Resists values - Monks get screwed!

Progenitor
12-10-03, 03:48
(If there are errors, let me know, I did this in a hurry)

I've complained about this before, but seeing the rest of the PA resist values, I'm a little upset.

Why are the Monk PA armor resists so small and constant?

Tank PA:

x-13 x-13a x-256 x-256a
STR 85 100 115 130
----------------------------------------
prc 34 39 44 49
frc 34 39 44 49
erg 26 33 40 47
STR 2 4 6 8
h-c 8 12 16 20
CON -2 -4 -6 -8
atl -15 -20 -25 -30

Spy PA:

S-11 S-11a S-256 S-256a
STR 85 100 115 130
prc 19 22 25 28
frc 17 20 23 26
xrr 97 109 121 133
DEX 2 4 6 8
(p/r)-c 8 12 16 20
INT -2 -4 -6 - 8
end -15 -20 -25 -30

(the amount of xxr seems a little excessive, but I assume that they need it)

PE PA:

v-10 v-20 v-30 v-40
DEX 70 80 90 100
prc 26 29 32 35
frc 24 26 28 30
erg 18 22 26 30
DEX 2 3 4 5
(p/r)-c 6 8 10 12
PSI -1 -2 -3 -4
mst -2 -4 -6 -8

Monk PA:

Normal Blessed Spirit Holy
PSI 85 100 115 130
(a/p)pu 110 120 130 140
--------------------------------------
prc 10 10 10 10
frc 10 10 10 10
erg 45 50 55 60
PSI 2 4 5 8
apu 8 12 16 20
agl -8 -12 -15 -20
(p/a)pu -25 -30 -35 -40

The Tank PA basically extends their armour line from the Duranium-Armorvest. The resists values are constanly increasing.

Shouldn't the Monk PA extend the Holy Spirit Vest?? ( prc:23.4 frc:15.6 erg:39.0 ) The first PA should start around those stats and increase in level.

At the very least, the force and pierce resists should be increacing with each level of PA.

Is this as designed or an error? If is is as desigend, why?

-p

(EDIT: Not only that, but monk PA costs a arm and a leg compared to the other PAs - but I'd be happy with updated resists :) )

ezza
12-10-03, 03:49
i agree it should be increased, but its also ment to be the monks weak point, make it to good and that would negate the weakness

NS_CHROME54
12-10-03, 03:52
monk pa is a freakin robe man, what do you expect?

ezza
12-10-03, 03:52
but it is a robe made from tank PA thougho_O

Shadow Dancer
12-10-03, 03:55
Originally posted by ezza
i agree it should be increased, but its also ment to be the monks weak point, make it to good and that would negate the weakness

How do you know? DO you know this for a fact?

Why should monks be the only class with a "specific" weakness?

ezza
12-10-03, 03:57
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

monks arnt the only ones for example spys have a major problem with fire

trigger hurt
12-10-03, 03:59
because all of the other classes have their 'specific' weaknesses?

NS_CHROME54
12-10-03, 03:59

tank's weakness is that they have the runspeed cut during combat, making them a LOT easier to hit, whereas their strongpoint is high resists

spies weakness is really low con overall, but they're really smart and can use probably the most effective set of weapons in the game (not to mention they have stealth)

PE's don't really have weaknesses, but they don't have any overbearing strengths either

Progenitor
12-10-03, 04:02

Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
monk pa is a freakin robe man, what do you expect?

But look at the armor vests that the other classes can wear, the PA for each class is basically a step up from those values. Except for the Monk PA.

-p

Shadow Dancer
12-10-03, 04:04
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
tank's weakness is that they have the runspeed cut during combat, making them a LOT easier to hit, whereas their strongpoint is high resists

spies weakness is really low con overall, but they're really smart and can use probably the most effective set of weapons in the game (not to mention they have stealth)

PE's don't really have weaknesses, but they don't have any overbearing strengths either

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by trigger hurt
because all of the other classes have their 'specific' weaknesses?

Pes and tanks have a specific weakness?

ezza
12-10-03, 04:06
monk PA doesnt have a major hit on it though either, the hit to agility is nothing, compared to the problem with Tanks PAs runspeed and negative cons which are important to a tank.

so compared to other PAs its justified as it is, if it increased a little it wouldnt be to bad, but i see no prob with the way it stands right now

shadow why post a :rolleyes: at chromes post he made valid point were yours said nothing

and he highlighed the other classes weaknesses

Mankind
12-10-03, 04:19
I think the main problem with it is that every other power armor has an increase prc/frc whereas monk armor is the only one that doesn't.

Edit: The monks should have NEVER got a hit on agility. Think about it this way...

The prc/frc NEVER goes up right? That's because it's light and weighs nothing and every armor after that would weigh the same. So if that's true, why would there be a god damn -20 agility hit on PA4?

ezza
12-10-03, 04:21
Originally posted by Mankind
I think the main problem with it is that every other power armor has an increase prc/frc whereas monk armor is the only one that doesn't.

yeah i think that the general point the thread maker is making, but its also the only PA that doesnt have a real Major hit to it

Mankind
12-10-03, 04:24
yeah i think that the general point the thread maker is making, but its also the only PA that doesnt have a real Major hit to it

Umm the spy PA doesnt have a major hit on it. INT and endurance. Endurance is useless; stamina boosters are your friend :) INT loss is little.

I would rather have a -30 endurance cut on Monk PA than a -20 agility cut.

Tazo
12-10-03, 04:25
yes, make monk pa stronger, monks are underpowered!!!!111oneandahalf

ezza
12-10-03, 04:26
Umm the spy PA doesnt have a major hit on it. INT and endurance. Endurance is useless; stamina boosters are your friend :) INT loss is little.

I would rather have a -30 endurance cut on Monk PA than a -20 agility cut.

intel lose is more of a major deal than the -20 agility, which monks can easy over spec anyway

Mankind
12-10-03, 04:37
intel lose is more of a major deal than the -20 agility, which monks can easy over spec anyway

Not really.

Fully capped Spy 100 INT

So many chips to choose from that give + in INT. There's Exp Balistic 3, SF, SS, SA, Hawkings, Adv Nerves 3, Neural 3, etc.

Not many spies are going to wear PA4. So let's say PA3 with this example.

-6 INT.

So now you are at 94 INT. The heavy belts don't go over 100 so what's with all the worries? Put a chip in from the top of the list and you will be at least 3-6 INT higher.

Btw, some monks like to be able to use their points elsewhere instead of every point into agility.

Shadow Dancer
12-10-03, 04:39

Btw, some monks like to be able to use their points elsewhere instead of every point into agility.

Exactly.

monk PA doesnt have a major hit on it though either, the hit to agility is nothing, compared to the problem with Tanks PAs runspeed and negative cons which are important to a tank.

The agility hit is hard, and with 100 con don't tell me that con hit is a hard hit to tanks.

lol

shadow why post a :rolleyes: at chromes post he made valid point were yours said nothing

My post did say something, if you have read properly you woudl have seen that I didn't JUST post a rolleyes. And I posted it because I disagreed with chrome's black and white "textbook manual" response.

and he highlighed the other classes weaknesses

There's a difference between a "weakness" and an innate class attribute. It's like me saying an apu's weakness is that he can't use heavy weapons.
:lol:

Tazo
12-10-03, 04:41
Pes and tanks have a specific weakness?
yes, xray. spy and monk are the only ones having more than a few bones giving you a joke of xray protection.

NS_CHROME54
12-10-03, 04:42
:rolleyes:

there will always be those among us who, no matter what we give them, will always be unhappy w/ what they get.

my point?

LIVE WITH IT

My work here is done.

ezza
12-10-03, 10:18
Not really.

Fully capped Spy 100 INT

So many chips to choose from that give + in INT. There's Exp Balistic 3, SF, SS, SA, Hawkings, Adv Nerves 3, Neural 3, etc.

Not many spies are going to wear PA4. So let's say PA3 with this example.

-6 INT.

So now you are at 94 INT. The heavy belts don't go over 100 so what's with all the worries? Put a chip in from the top of the list and you will be at least 3-6 INT higher.

not everyone has the choice of MC5 chips you know.

Mankind
12-10-03, 10:23
Look how many other chips are there besides MC5 chips. You don't need MC5 chips to make up for the "huge loss" of INT, they are just an addition of what can give INT.

Richard Blade
12-10-03, 17:41
What's the highest standard armor for monks? Holy Spirit Armor?
Have you actually seen the resist you get from that armor?

Add more force and pierce, and you then have a class that is naturally resistant to all forms of damage except maybe poison. Then, you can use a belt to focus on that.

Hold up your hands... How many monks put any points into con resists?.... I thought so.

I know that force is strength and the rest come from con, but the point still stands.

Lets add more force and pierce to monk armor and (cliche) /set god_mode 1.

Progenitor
12-10-03, 20:02
Originally posted by Richard Blade
What's the highest standard armor for monks? Holy Spirit Armor?
Have you actually seen the resist you get from that armor?

Add more force and pierce, and you then have a class that is naturally resistant to all forms of damage except maybe poison. Then, you can use a belt to focus on that.

No, even with more frc & prc, monks are still on the low end.

Hold up your hands... How many monks put any points into con resists?.... I thought so.

I think you would be surprised how many monks spec CON resists. I don't know any monks that don't spec CON resists. Unless PPU and even then, they still spec CON resists. Monks might not need to spec enr resists, but the other resists are still needed.

I know that force is strength and the rest come from con, but the point still stands.

Lets add more force and pierce to monk armor and (cliche) /set god_mode 1.

With the gama bones, the other classes have the ability to get the same protection that the monk armor gives plus they get to get it earlier in the leveling procession. Plus they have better con resists available to them.

It still stands that the PAs extend the basic resists of the PA that that class uses and adds to those. The monk PA should be the same.

-p

StoneRayne
13-10-03, 07:02
Roflmfao@Richard.

<raises hand>
Why don't you try playing a monk, like, once? ^^

Heavyporker
13-10-03, 07:17
Man, I can't believe this. The guys against Monk PA getting better frc/prc stats have such a bad stance with such bad proofs I can't believe they're still standing!

-agl isn't fun for monks - we have the lowest DEX in the game, plus there's quite a bit of other DEX subskills we spec. Plus everyone knows that APUs live off their speed.

And yes, believe me, any sane monk specs CON resists.

And you guys are forgetting that we HAVE to lose the Holy Spirit Armor Vest to equip the Monk PA, hence, we get a huge hit in that particular spot of resists.

Monk PA +skills don't help in covering those armors. You want us to lose that much frc/prc? Give us more +skills. Like + to PSI Use. That would be fair.

VictorKruger
13-10-03, 07:25
Personally i think the resists on the monk PAs are fine, just look at the resists on the other pieces of monk armor, they have way more in increasing resists than any other comparable pieces of armor.

What the monk PAs lacks the other pieces of armor sure as hell makes up for it.

Just think what monks would be like if they had comparable resists as other types of PAs. They would be even more unstoppable as they are now (just think of the PPUs man.....terrible....).

The only thing that seems weird is the hit to agility, IT'S A FREAKING CLOAK not a piece of hardened armor. Unless they think that the monks will trip over their cloaks all the time (hell i have problems with my trench going up stairs :lol: ). So unless these cloaks have some wired heavy ass fibers sewn into them i think the agility should be lifted a bit.

VK

StoneRayne
13-10-03, 07:27
Hmm...heavy..I gotta disagree on one point, you don't HAVE to use PA. And by recommendations, you shouldn't use PA :P
With good setup the PA does absolutely nothing but increase your pool size by about 40.
For ex, as a capped PPU, I capped heals and could runcast hp, that's all a PPU needs. No PA at all. 320 (pre-Psi Core changes) mana. Now it would be like, 330-340? Who needs PA?
As an APU, you can get 600-620% dmg on HL w/cap rof EASILY. Why the hell do you want that piece of crap called PA? I still don't understand what's so nice about it. Extra weight, ugly look, and no pier/for, <shrug>.

On other points, thumbs up :P

Heavyporker
13-10-03, 08:40
Not all APUs put their PSI points into APU. There's something called PSI Power.

And why does everyone harp about PPUs getting better armor? With their abilities, slightly (emphasis on slightly) better armor is like worrying about a candle when you have a fireplace crammed with kerosene-soaked coal and the thermostat's just twigged the switch to turn the gas on.

Other classes DON'T HAVE to put on PAs, but they're much less nerfed in the way of armor when they do it. Hell, in stats too. Spies can just pick an implant to sidestep the -INT. GenTanks can massively overspec their runspeed malus because the malus aren't in a sensitive stat area.

And no, monks don't have any other armor to make up for the vest. GenTanks can swap in and out like four types of top-level armors, not to mention PEs. Spies got the most uber xray armor in the game and they have (the option at least) to swap in another line of decent armor to their line of battle3.

Monks ONLY have Monk armor. It's not the best in the game, it's only the most well-rounded. And besides, isn't the Monk PA made from metal? Even if it's in mesh form, that'd be rather pierce resistant (just look at medieval-era chainmail - practically impervious to piercing (from broad-head weapons at least) and look at the woven fabrics of today - almost impervious to mere blunt-trauma force (especially when layered).

I personally want a Monk PA, and I think it looks lovely.

ericdraven
13-10-03, 10:11
Originally posted by StoneRayne
Why the hell do you want that piece of crap called PA? I still don't understand what's so nice about it. Extra weight, ugly look, and no pier/for, <shrug>.

fw, you are not up to date anymore.. :p
The monk PA gives now prc/frc resists. And that's what the thread is about - the higher PAs do not give more resists than the PA1 whereas the PAs of ALL other classes get better resists with higher PAs.

And it does not matter at all if the monk armor in general is a great one and that the monks are "overpowered!!!!111 (tm)", it's a principle - if ALL other classes get better resists for higher PAs, why not the monks?

/EDIT: fw, i really don't know why you think that the PA is crap. Can you cap the HL *AND* your pool without PA? I doubt. It does look crappy? Heh, who the hell cares, even if it would look like a yellow box with pink dots i would wear it, as long as it improves my power. And i have no problem with a defense penalty of maybe 5% when i get 20% or even more offense bonus.

Omnituens
13-10-03, 10:52
Hold up your hands... How many monks put any points into con resists?

*rasises hand*

you know NOTHING

ericdraven
13-10-03, 11:17
Originally posted by Omnituens
*rasises hand*

you know NOTHING
Oh, i didn't see this.

Yes, i have to agree. A monk who puts nothing into resists.. heh.. o_O

Better don't talk about things you don't know anything about. :p

Richard Slade
13-10-03, 11:34
Before we go ANY further I'd like to point out a small point here
There's a BIG difference between Richard and Richard
This fella here is named Blade and SO not me so don't blame me
for what he's said, again, I'm getting tired of it
Anyways, monks dunn need more resists
Guess what the shelter and a good con setup can do...

mdares
13-10-03, 11:49
well they mean w/o a ppu up the ass... then armor is important...

lets see:

Tanks:

i get 70 ath w/ pa 3 and 150+ total overall armor resists in EVERYTHING (other than por)... and capped hp too... cap cs

PE:

Again i'm tech so i get 125+ total overall armor resists in everything but xray (but i can get it with haz)... capped lib/judge; however if u were low tech u CAN get 125+ total overall armor resists in evertyhing and a shit load of hp to boot...

Spies:

I'm naturally 100 overall resists in everything but with a heat boost i can get 125+ in total overall armor resists in everything.... cap pistols; also know poeple who can cap rifles with same setup

Now monks we need to gimp a bit if we want to get ubar resists (as in along the lines of the resists from other classes)... so far the best i can do is 300 hp and cap HL/FA completely... but i have no trans, and i'm slow...

i guess the point is... give us a bit more frc/prc and we'd be content... like +3-5 for each PA lvl addition...

Candaman
13-10-03, 11:56

LMAO are we still talking about the same game?? How about a pure Ath/Hlt monkeh i'm sure he'd last about -2 seconds in a fight

jernau
13-10-03, 12:03
It's not Power Armour, it's a Power Cloak.

It's not supposed to protect you. It just has a little motor rigged up so it can flutter dramaticaly even when you are indoors.

Stop complaining about the irrelevance of the armour and bitch about why PA4 doesn't flutter more than PA1. The AGL hit is presumably from carrying a bigger motor so that thing ought to positively billow.

**hides**

jernau
13-10-03, 12:04
2x post :(

DCSparkes
13-10-03, 12:08
It's not Power Armour, it's a Power Cloak.

If it's only a cloak we should be able to wear a vest under it; after all winter's coming in...

JustIn_Case
13-10-03, 12:24

8|

You are kidding right?

RAISES 2 HANDS EVEN

Ok, maybe monks doesnt put to many points in Energy resist (if any) but X-Ray, Fire and Poison, HELLO ???

With 0 in X-Ray and Fire, you must have the worst possible CON setup ever.

Richard Blade
13-10-03, 17:45
A little irony for the masses.
I play a PPU, and yes, I put points into my resists. Duh!

I don't always express my ideas the way other people can understand them.

1. This game is far from balanced.
2. All PA's give "boosts" in important areas.
3. All PA's give "weaknesses" in less important areas. (depends on your setup)
4. PPU's need to spec less in resists at the top end. Gotta love Shelters.
5. KK causing specialization and giving the APU no defenses causes them to need more con for the resists to be able to live.
6. Hybrids and powercloaks would have been the end of this game.
7. Every class has some form of weakness. Monks have always had force and peirce as a weakness. Even in Beta 4.

Giving the monks more force and peirce would make them even harder to kill. (mainly ppu's, apu's got the shaft a few patches ago.)

As the original poster said, the armors should follow a pattern. The monk armor doesn't advance the bonus against damage while the other PA's do. I agree with him that the armors should flow with a pattern. But, maybe in another area. My opinion is that monks should always be weak against force and peirce.

I hope the numbered items above make sense, and I don't care what anyone thinks of my opinion, as it's mine, and everyone has their own and I never hold theirs against them.

Edit: One last thought. Monk regular armor gives more types of resists in one peice than any other armor for any other class. This makes it easier to focus resists for a specific purpose. Except force and peirce. Even then, Monk armor is very powerful when it comes to the resists it gives.

JustIn_Case
14-10-03, 09:24
Normal Blessed Spirit Holy
PSI 85 100 115 130
(a/p)pu 110 120 130 140
--------------------------------------
prc 4 6 8 10
frc 4 6 8 10
erg 45 50 55 60
PSI 2 4 5 8
apu 8 12 16 20
agl -8 -12 -15 -20
(p/a)pu -25 -30 -35 -40

Would this make you happy then?

You cant expect the PowerCloak to give you more then 10 in prc/frc, then Monks wont have any weakness.

ericdraven
14-10-03, 09:48
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
You cant expect the PowerCloak to give you more then 10 in prc/frc, then Monks wont have any weakness.
:)

So let's say the PAs would give you +10/15/20/25 frc/prc.

Ok. Take a nice monk with 70 FOR. With the Holy Spirit armor he gets 86 for / 77.8 prc. Together with FOR 70 it's a damage reduction of 72.92% / 72.28%.

Now the monk takes off the Holy Spirit Vest and takes on the PA1 (with +10 frc/prc): 80.4 / 64.4; 72.44% / 71.16%

With PA4 (+25 frc/prc): 95.4 / 79.4; 73.64% / 72.36%

Now let's compare PA4 with Holy Spirit Vest:

+0.72% more damage absorption against force
+0.08% more damage absorption against pierce

Uhm yes.. "no weakness anymore" and definitely overpowered. :D

:p

Richard Slade
14-10-03, 09:52
Originally posted by ericdraven

Ok. Take a nice monk with 70 FOR. With the Holy Spirit armor he gets 86 for / 77.8 prc. Together with FOR 70 it's a damage reduction of 72.92% / 72.28%.

Now the monk takes off the Holy Spirit Vest and takes on the PA1 (with +10 frc/prc): 80.4 / 64.4; 72.44% / 71.16%

With PA4 (+25 frc/prc): 95.4 / 79.4; 73.64% / 72.36%

Now let's compare PA4 with Holy Spirit Vest:

+0.72% more damage absorption against force
+0.08% more damage absorption against pierce

I think you're missing the point here
The monks can take good punches when they wear Holy Spirit Vest
yes, and I don't say that is overpower
However when they get
1)Protection
2)Base skill boost
3)Sub skill boost
Then we're getting a little overpowering here

ericdraven
14-10-03, 10:00
Originally posted by Richard Slade
I think you're missing the point here
The monks can take good punches when they wear Holy Spirit Vest
yes, and I don't say that is overpower
However when they get
1)Protection
2)Base skill boost
3)Sub skill boost
Then we're getting a little overpowering here
True, while all the other PAs don't get

Protection (tank: PA1 > Duranium 4)
Base skill boost (tank STR, spy/PE DEX)
subskill boost (tank H-C, spy/PE R-C/P-C)

Yes, you are right, only monks get this overpowered bonus.. oh, no, wait.. that's the reason of this thread, monks do NOT get a better protection from their PAs.. uh.. ;)

Richard Slade
14-10-03, 10:12
True, while all the other PAs don't get

Protection (tank: PA1 > Duranium 4)
Base skill boost (tank STR, spy/PE DEX)
subskill boost (tank H-C, spy/PE R-C/P-C)

Yes, you are right, only monks get this overpowered bonus.. oh, no, wait.. that's the reason of this thread, monks do NOT get a better protection from their PAs.. uh.. ;)

Stop being so sarcastic and try to be a little serious here, please?
Anyways we also have to take in another point here:
Monks are peaks
While PE's Spies and Tanks are between those peaks
PPU got his defenses
You could NEVER EVER say a PPU needs more defense than they
already have, or?
APU got their attacks
They're the dmg peak and shouldn't have defenses at all due to
their dmg
So where should the armor part be implemented here?
A monk is not a tank is not a spy is not a PE is not a monk is not a tank...
And so on.

[Edit] And to add up on the last post what I meant is that not ALL
those things should be in their for a peaker.

ericdraven
14-10-03, 10:20
It's about the principle.

If all other classes get higher resists for higher PAs why not the monks?
I personally don't give a s*** if the frc/prc value is constant for all monk PAs or not. But i don't see the REASON behind it.

Richard Slade
14-10-03, 10:22
It's about the principle.

If all other classes get higher resists for higher PAs why not the monks?
I personally don't give a s*** if the frc/prc value is constant for all monk PAs or not. But i don't see the REASON behind it.

Just read 2nd last line before edit in last post on page 3
Got to go so end of discussion for today.

JustIn_Case
14-10-03, 10:37

Dont understand how this relates to my post that you quoted:
My numbers where:

prc 4 6 8 10
frc 4 6 8 10

NOT

prc 10 15 20 25
frc 10 15 20 25

o_O

And the topic of this thread was the fact that prc/frc is static, doesnt differ from PA1-PA4, so i made the point that if it should differ, it should be lowered on the low level PA's, NOT increased on the higher level PA's.

ericdraven
14-10-03, 11:48
Dont understand how this relates to my post that you quoted:
My numbers where:

prc 4 6 8 10
frc 4 6 8 10

NOT

prc 10 15 20 25
frc 10 15 20 25

o_O

And the topic of this thread was the fact that prc/frc is static, doesnt differ from PA1-PA4, so i made the point that if it should differ, it should be lowered on the low level PA's, NOT increased on the higher level PA's.
And my point was that even with my HIGHER prc/frc values the difference to the Holy Spirit Vest would be almost NONE.

Jesterthegreat
14-10-03, 12:08
does the monk PA have a -STAT? last time i checked it didn't...

Candaman
14-10-03, 12:09
- agil

Jesterthegreat
14-10-03, 12:15
no... thats a substat / subskill

i mean like:
tanks -CON
spies -INT
PEs -Psi

whats the Psi -?

Progenitor
14-10-03, 15:12

Well, I did point out two facts when I started this.

The first being that the frc/prc resists were static.

The second being that all other PAs extend the best frc/prc/enr vest that that class can wear, except the monk:

Tank:
Duranium-Armorvest 4 frc:30.0 prc:31.2 enr:27.8
Tank PA1 frc:34 prc:34 enr:26
PE :
Duranit-Armorvest 2 frc:20.8 prc:22.1 enr:13.0
PE PA1 frc:24 prc:26 enr:18

Spy:
Battlevest 3 frc:17.8 prc:22.2 xrr:0
SPY PA1 frc:17 prc:19 xrr:97

Monk PA1 should have slightly less resist values than holy spirt vest and then increase by 3-4 like all the other PAs do.

Monks will always be the weakest to frc/prc. Monks get less overall STR points to destribute. Monks only get to use the basic bones. The PSI based armor trys to make up for this, but still puts them at the bottom of list.

I'd still like to know if it is as intended or was a mistake.

-p

Everyone is so worried about the Monks, when with the PE PA, plus self-cast shelter, buffs and heal, they will be the new threat in town.