PDA

View Full Version : I just started to wonder.....

naimex
11-10-03, 20:34
This might sound like a joke... but Iīm actually serious about it..

could a developer or something make an armor (or make me a special armor that has same stats as current armor but just with different appearance).... I want to run around NeoCron looking like Bubbles from PPG........ my armor gotta match my avatar.. and I AINīT CHANGING THE AVATAR !!!

so pretty plz :D

Kenjuten
11-10-03, 21:28
With a Sailor Moon clan opening up soon, this might actually be do-able O_o I mean, come on, I've heard everything now.

You may want to ask the Modification (Mod) forum about this, someone may just design a skin just for you..keep in mind though that the effect will only be client-side, so no one will be able to see your new form. =(

*ph33r*
11-10-03, 21:31
Have a big fat LOL on me.

o_O :D

McEvoy
11-10-03, 23:14
isnt there that super hero mmorpg comeing out soon, you could be bubba in that one maybe i think, its supposed to have alot of skin concepts,(the main thing missing from Neocron

WithSlitWrists
11-10-03, 23:20
i actually want to try that superhero mmorpg it would be cool to fly around with a cape and have lasers shoot out of your eyes.

Dribble Joy
11-10-03, 23:22
I want to be Buttercup

WithSlitWrists
11-10-03, 23:23
can i be the mayor?

naimex
18-10-03, 01:28
Originally posted by Kenjuten
With a Sailor Moon clan opening up soon, this might actually be do-able O_o I mean, come on, I've heard everything now.

You may want to ask the Modification (Mod) forum about this, someone may just design a skin just for you..keep in mind though that the effect will only be client-side, so no one will be able to see your new form. =(

Well... unlesss i screenie it :D
hehe

anyways I would really love to have that armor / or at the very least have old PA colours back

Nidhogg
18-10-03, 01:30
Please don't bump week old threads.

N