PDA

View Full Version : Construction Augmentations

Crashtec
11-10-03, 20:00
I have a character whom I am leveling to be a good constructionist. (49 int 50 dex) I read a post with these construction skill augmentations listed: SS, Cst 3, Cst 2, Cst 1, Machina.

I have a Cst 1 implant that I bought a blueprint of from another runner. My questions are:

1. Where do you find Cst 2 and Cst 3 implants?

2. What is SS and where do you get it?

3. I believe Machina is a construction glove, but what parts are needed to build and where do you find the parts? (if this is too cumbersome to explain a link to information would be awesome.)

4. If there is anyone on Saturn willing to sell Cst 2, 3 BP's or a TL 150 Constuction tool e-mail my character named Roscoe. I would appreciate it.

5. This is off the subject but wth, Are there any clans on Saturn open to new members to help mentor 4 intermediate level players?

Thanks,
Crashtec

Mantus
11-10-03, 20:09
Most of the details of the implants can be found at

http://neocron.ems.ru and http://www.neonoob.com

The construction 2 & 3 chips are only dropped from mobs. I believe that Launcher Cyclops drop the 2's but you might have to buy the 3's cuz they only drop from high level mobs.

The SS = Special Sience CPU. Built from 5 lowtech rare parts. The least expecive of the CPU's so you should be able to get one for under a million if you are on Pluto. So i would imagine that it would be about twice as much on Saturn :wtf:

The Machina gloves are still rather new on the market. Built from 4 lowtech parts. Will set you back quite a bit if you want one at this time. Though over time their price will drop.

The lowtech parts for the glove and the CPU are dropped by 3 star (***) mobs.

Lethys
11-10-03, 20:17
CST 3 chips are dropped by 3 star mobs. However, you ought to be able to buy them from another player. I would expect to pay 50-100k for one.
CST 2 chips are dropped by certain 3 star mobs, but they are hard to get, probably harder to get than CST 3. If you are on Pluto, I believe Genty is selling all Level 1 and 2 implants fairly cheap.

Machina Gloves are made of 4 parts, Hull, Core, Frame and Tech (I'm not going to say this again, there is NO comp). These are dropped as Unidentified Lowtech parts by 3 star mobs. However, as they are pretty new, demand is quite high, especially for the CST glove (I sold a CST glove part for 500k last night :p ), so you might want to wait until they have been around for a while.

SS chips are made of 5 Lowtech parts (same as the glove, but with a Comp part too). Demand is very low for SS chips/parts, so if you are lucky you should be able to get a complete chip for 500k.

Hope that helps (Note, prices given are appropriate for Pluto. If you play on another server, prices may well be higher).