View Full Version : How do they fix this problem? SYNCRONIZING

bubby
11-10-03, 13:51
I have been in sycronizing mode for 24 hours now, i have a help ticket, 4 actually
is there anyone else have this problem? I have did a file check and all other worlds are working except pluto.

Archeus
11-10-03, 14:24
How did you sync lock? Were you zoning at the time?

Trying pressing forwards and holding it at the pick a character screen. Do a couple of times.

Vampire222
11-10-03, 14:55
do you actually synch out, eg get kicked back to the login screen after you log in, or does it keep synching

Spoon
11-10-03, 15:20
If you have IRC, try irc.enterthegame.com and join #cronhelp
or
irc.enterthegame.com server, and join #NCPD

I had a character stuck in a sync loop last night and couldn't request help ingame...

So I logged on to IRC and joined #NCPD, Nidhogg happened to be in there, and he got a hold of a GM.
With in ten minutes they had my character moved to Plaza 1....

Although, #NCPD is a Forum related channel, Nidhogg was able to contact a GM within a minute or so, probably on the #cronhelp channel.

You can download mIRC here: http://www.mirc.com

*NOTE*
niether channel is official, so don't hold KK responcible for what goes on in there...

bubby
11-10-03, 15:23
while at gab, went north one sector, sycronizing black screen kicked to to login screen then try again repeat, same black syncro screen, stuck. been this way for over 24 hours, other servers are fine. have no clue what to do.

bubby
11-10-03, 19:26
Thanks NID :) You can close this :)

And thanks to spoon for the GREAT infos

:)

Nidhogg
11-10-03, 19:59
Closed at thread starter's request.

N

:)