PDA

View Full Version : A Comment on The Kami Chips

FuzzyDuck
10-10-03, 21:01
I'd like to thank KK for including these wonderful new items (I love 'em), adds a new element to PvP imo. At the moment I'm simply using these to help me level (as there's no negative fire or x-ray I can still hunt very well) however I'm trying to think of a nice setup to make them help me even more in my PvP combat.

My point is, these little chips have helped me find a new niche in the game. These have allowed for more "variation" amungst characters and therefore less of the "you gotta get this setup in order to win" kinda deal. Implant set-up, along with Constitution I now feel is becoming something kept secret as no one wants to reveal their winning formula. I like this as it makes combat a great deal deeper and more exciting in thinking "hmm what weapon should I waste this guy with quickest?".

So Thumbs Up :D

Dribble Joy
10-10-03, 21:03
Diversity is creeping in slowly.

Especially with pistolers, the options we have are varied, not just in weapon choice but in the way we can setup.

Omnituens
10-10-03, 22:05
the problem is finding the correct kami chip for your char.

i got a monk

and a rifle kami chip o_O

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-10-03, 22:11
they should add to your dex or str or whatever the chip is relative to. I used one on my rifle spy, in close combat I died in 1 burst of a cs.Now I know it's ment for sniping, and the pistol one is probably useless, but if they added to your main stat, it would be a bit more helpfull.

Spoek Hagbard
11-10-03, 00:23
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
and the pistol one is probably useless.

Umm i dont think u have seen my spy with a capped slasher then,
493 RoF, fear that or die ;)

QuantumDelta
11-10-03, 00:25
493 is a bugged RoF Reading.
If you notice the gun (client side) continues to "fire" while reloading.
It's not actually firing, this is just a bug, I'd guess the real RoF is somewhere down in the low 400s possibly even high 300s

Spoek Hagbard
11-10-03, 00:28
sshhhhh i know but still i wub it :rolleyes:

edit - the real RoF cap is around 415 - 427