PDA

View Full Version : Someone pass me the airsick bag...

QuantumDelta
10-10-03, 17:53
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20031009/od_nm/odd_vampire_dc

unnnnggggghhhhhhhhh............. fucked up -_-

Marx
10-10-03, 17:57
Menzies said the film's lead character Akasha, played by the late U.S. singer Aaliyah, had come to his home and told him to carry out the murder.

I TOLD EVERYONE AALIYAH'S NOT DEAD.

Matthew.v.smith
10-10-03, 18:00
I like Vampires but thtas just........Wrong.:wtf:

Matty;)

Tycho C
10-10-03, 18:03
WoW. More ammo for the F'ing government to gain even more stringent conrtol over what is and what isn't alowed to be shown =/

What a dumbass.:mad:

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 18:04
I guess he wanted to "grab a quick bite" :p

Darth Slayer
10-10-03, 18:09
So thats why I ain't seen Akasha around Uranus for a while she's been out and about doing her Queen of the dead thing.......:D

jernau
10-10-03, 18:13
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
I like Vampires but thtas just........Wrong.:wtf:

Matty;)

:rolleyes: o_O 8|

OT - Surely he could have found a half decent film to lose his mind and liberty in the name of.

Richard Adregen
10-10-03, 18:34
That's sick... and now there's even more incentive to ban these kind of movies... Even though Queen of the damned deserves to be banned, some other movies don't! :(

RA.

Progenitor
10-10-03, 19:17
Originally posted by Richard Adregen
That's sick... and now there's even more incentive to ban these kind of movies... Even though Queen of the damned deserves to be banned, some other movies don't! :(

RA.

No. The movies don't need to be banned. Society needs to be banned for not being able to identify and help individules whos grasp of reality prevents them from knowing right from wrong.

If the movie hadn't existed, it sounds as if the individule would have eventually found some other creature from literature to have visited him. Heck, he could have read the book and gotten the same idea.

Shall we start burning books now?

-p

Doc Holliday
10-10-03, 19:33
well scorp some one had to come up with that one eh............

Mantus
10-10-03, 20:02
Okay. If he was going to use a Vampire movie as an excuse for his insanity, he should have atleast picked a good movie. Nobody is going to believe that he took Queen of the Damned seriously, because even the insane laughed at that one. I mean k'mon now, this guy is obviously just a total ignoramus.

It was probably caused by the traumatic stress of a breakup with his favorite sheep.

Dribble Joy
10-10-03, 20:14
'The judge Wednesday sentenced Menzies to serve at least 18 years without parole, calling him an "evil, violent and highly dangerous man who is not fit to be at liberty." '

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PWNED!!!

erm.... sorry.