PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for my monk

GurTjaN
10-10-03, 14:50
ok my monk got 200 psu now have this idea...

would it be smart to put the rest of those points in construction and build lowlevel tl 30-50 boosters to get my dexterity up ?

any1 done this before or knows if this gives any good xp ?

dont like to lom my psu to implant and poke moveon or lomming dex for uzi's so does this option gives some good lvling ?

GreetZ GurT

GurTjaN
10-10-03, 15:13
sjeesj no1 ever tried this before ?

Original monk
10-10-03, 16:06
Hello gurtjan, to be honest i never tried it before but its worth trying out, ya never know ya see, if it does work and it works good then post so on the forum okie ?

Sorry dat ik je ni verder kan helpen, het lijkt me een goed idee wel ya :) (- same text as above in dutch)

QuantumDelta
10-10-03, 16:11
You realise you get roughly that bonus from a factory?

Anyways, plenty people have done it / tried it.

It's alright DEX EXP but Implanting Moveon is about 20 times better imo.

aelfkins
10-10-03, 18:57
If ya want to lvl your dex, just clone your psi booster3's, I use them almost as fast as I can make them.

ericdraven
10-10-03, 20:10
Constructing works fine.. but only if you have a higher level.

Let's say you only have CST 30 and want to build boosters.. it will take ages, you will fail quite often and the XP is not really good.. o_O

Implanting MOVEON is better, but you need more skillpoints..

Doing missions is another way - very hard research missions for example, if you have a researcher friend / alt char.

Kenjuten
10-10-03, 20:14
As someone else on this thread suggested, I believe it's better you clone your boosters...better dex exp for your time, and you get 100% success rate each time. Just need 20 in recycle, and a good bunch of monster junk. You can tell if it's monster junk if you drop it on the ground and instead of an image of the item, you get a bag.

Don't bother cloning Psi 3 boosters, those take a lot of junk to make (Tech Level of the junk and what you got the junk from matters though). Stick with Psi 2 boosters and you're dandy. =D

OpTi
10-10-03, 20:18
implanting a moveon rocks!

decided to finaly cap my apus dex today using that method and i'll probs be doing it on my ppu sometime soon... maybe

it's certainly not fast but it gets the job done the quickest in my opinion

FuzzyDuck
10-10-03, 21:19
I haven't capped DEX at all yet, I tried construction, it sucks 'cause you fail too much (even on my PPU which I can buff/factory up to 70). I've also tried recycling, that sucks too as the gains are too few. I've heard that a lot of the time implanting epic chips is the best idea (as it requires next to 0 implant skill and does not degrade in quality).

+100

ericdraven
10-10-03, 22:01
Originally posted by FuzzyDuck
I haven't capped DEX at all yet, I tried construction, it sucks 'cause you fail too much (even on my PPU which I can buff/factory up to 70). I've also tried recycling, that sucks too as the gains are too few. I've heard that a lot of the time implanting epic chips is the best idea (as it requires next to 0 implant skill and does not degrade in quality).
It requires 81 implant skill. :p

Ok 66 with Imp-Glove.. or 50 with Glove&Booster3.. or 45 with additional SS.. or 40 with additional Hawking.. did i forget something? o_O :p

t0tt3
10-10-03, 23:21
inplanting skills does not suck....

With a factory it will take ages I would put some skills into inplat and poke MOVEON to me WOOOHOOOO goood exp that the devs has not fucked up :p "yea im drunk and over 20 so stfu" lol but as I said all people that are drunk are nothing to rreaad about loklolpo fu :p