PDA

View Full Version : kurai is the games most evil spy

hinch
10-10-03, 10:57
having chased him around a zone for the past 5 days on and off ive come to the conclusion he is an evil fker.

unlike everyone else his attacks are planned out and he uses terrain to his advantage
his stealth and silent hunter have had me hunting him for hours.

the best of it is. he dare fight without a ppu glued up his ass even in close combat.

gotta respect him for that at least but if the last few days have shown me anything its if kurai is in zone become seriously paranoid and dont stop checking that horizon because chances are he`ll have a line of sight on you if there is one.

ps. little bitch youve broke more armour than i owned :)

\\Fényx//
10-10-03, 11:00
Originally posted by hinch
having chased him around a zone for the past 5 days on and off ive come to the conclusion he is an evil fker.

unlike everyone else his attacks are planned out and he uses terrain to his advantage
his stealth and silent hunter have had me hunting him for hours.

the best of it is. he dare fight without a ppu glued up his ass even in close combat.

gotta respect him for that at least but if the last few days have shown me anything its if kurai is in zone become seriously paranoid and dont stop checking that horizon because chances are he`ll have a line of sight on you if there is one.

ps. little bitch youve broke more armour than i owned :)

we still got him 6? times tho lastnight at hawkins :p the best one was when we got a dam boost and parashock on hit, and cliff ran up and malediction'd him to death while stealthed :D

However its down right crazy how he can just keep coming back time after time after time after time o_O sadist....

hinch
10-10-03, 11:03
i got him twice but by then he`d killed griev and broke my pants helmet and boots.

and my inq armour and when flex came stealthing in it took him all of 30 seconds to find flex`s hiding spot.

insane skillz

SigmaDraconis
10-10-03, 11:07
Luckily he luvs me then :\

...er nm im PPU it dont matter..

GurTjaN
10-10-03, 11:09
sounds like a challenge :D

no but seriously this is great that there are still ppl like this playing in the game its soo ubercool to have to hunt down a sniper and you get mouch more satisfaction of it when u finally got him hehe

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 11:10
The day will come when Kurai will meet his match. Yes.......and I predict that day will be soon..........

Nidhogg
10-10-03, 11:11
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
The day will come when Kurai will meet his match. Yes.......and I predict that day will be soon.......... And I predict it will happen in-game.

N