View Full Version : ppu ruin pvp?

zAo
10-10-03, 05:27
i think that apus and tanks ruin pvp.... let me tell you why: because they do damage, in fact i think that pes ruin it too...... they have too much strength......while we're at it lets give ppus more power, so the ycan help buff the spys. i think pvp would be so much better if the only people who participated were spys using drones......... think of the great pvp, building all your own weapons, implanting bartering galore!!!!!!!!! pvp would be the coolest, no more long op fights it would all be over within 20 seconds, speaking of op fights you wouldnt have to wait around for hackers anymore if everyone was a spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make SPY the ONLY pvp class

'nuff said

thewarrior008
10-10-03, 05:28
i heared tat somewher ....oh no pardon me it was TEH OPOSITE ::::::::::::::::::::::::

zAo
10-10-03, 05:32
please.... no flames

thank you very much

[edit] SPYS ARE AWESOME

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 05:33
Yes i believe ppus ruin pvp, hence my sig.

ZoneVortex
10-10-03, 05:36
no, apus aren't too good. no, PEs aren't too good.

they're perfect. it's simply that other classes need a boost.

and if you wanna pvp with a spy, then, good luck...because spies are tradeskillers or snipers.

zAo
10-10-03, 05:36
nonono you have it all wrong shadow, i think that we should eliminate all classes except spy, that way it would be totally equal

z

Futureman
10-10-03, 05:54
Spies are too overpowerd and ruin PvP. Nerf the Spies

zAo
10-10-03, 06:11
OMG futureman you are so right!!!!!!!!!!

then again if we deleted all the other classes then we wouldnt have to nerf the uberness of spies, they could all be uber together!!!!!

SPYS 4 LYFE

Spoon
10-10-03, 06:33
Originally posted by Futureman
Spies are too overpowerd and ruin PvP. Nerf the Spies

I agree...

@zAo, what kind of drugs are you on?.....

because I want some, please share......

Shujin
10-10-03, 06:34
ok nm i said sometih stupid

SorkZmok
10-10-03, 06:44
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
and if you wanna pvp with a spy, then, good luck...because spies are tradeskillers or snipers.

And again i tell you that i got a rifle spy who beats tanks in 1on1 duels.
Its totally possible.

ghandisfury
10-10-03, 06:57
PPUS DO ruin PvP, only because of parashock.

EDIT: I don't even know why I posted on such a wasted use of webspace. Must be tired.

KimmyG
10-10-03, 06:58
Then how come when a pack of none monks are fighting in pepper and a PPU walks in and lands some paras the place emptys?

ghandisfury
10-10-03, 07:01
Originally posted by KimmyG
Then how come when a pack of none monks are fighting in pepper and a PPU walks in and lands some paras the place emptys?

Because Parashock=no fun Parashock=the opposite of fun Parashock=I guess I'll go bite my toenails, and braid my butthairs cause that will be more fun than this.