PDA

View Full Version : A really good, really easy to do idea for KK and their helpers...

VetteroX
10-10-03, 02:09
Give us a 2 line update on thinks like PAs, DoY, patches etc, every day. This will 1) at least partly stop constant posts asking four updates 2) make many people happy and respect KK more... this is a GOOD thing for a company 3) benafits you kk and is easy as hell...

I mean anything like:

"worked on script for PE PA npc for 3 hours today, i am now 80% done, just thinking up final part of quest"

Next day

"sorry, relatives came to see me, got no work done"

Next day

"script npc done, just bug testing"

etc etc.... I mean like just a 1 line post from devs and helpers. How long does it take? 30 seconds? Its very easy and people will appreciate it... its win win. Maybe even just a really abbreviated jounal enter of each day how things are comming along so we know and can stay updated?

RayBob
10-10-03, 02:20
I think communication is so important; I can't stress this enough. If I ran a MMORPG I would talk to my customers every week.

I think maybe they don't like being criticized so they prefer to say nothing. They should grow some thicker skin and just talk to us. Forum accounts are linked to game accounts so if somone is rude they could just spawn a few dozen Y-Reps in the flamers apt. :lol:

I think they forget how important they are to us. A tiny little comment from KK is always appreciated.

Ray

Syntax-Error
10-10-03, 03:22
Problem is KK like to keep there idea and plans TOP SECRET so we cant say or do jack sh*t without premission.

and ontop of that, KK dnt tell anyone but those who "need to know" whats going on.. and we all know about that "need to know" basis

frankly kk lips are sealed tighter than a nuns legs in a brothel.

Xero49
10-10-03, 03:32
agreed we dont get enough info, you guys are waaaay too vague about whats going on.