PDA

View Full Version : Still no SPY or PE PA???

Frotto
09-10-03, 23:25
I do believe I am just going to cry. Callash... do you think that we could have an update on these things? I know we got the gama bones last week... and supposedly got the rarebooks the week before that. But the one thing that I really really really really really wanted out of the patch was my spy some pa and it seams that its the last thing to be given to us... care to explain because if you wanted me on the edge of my seat before you would release it.. I'm there already... been there... bought the "on the edge of my seat" t-shirt, wrote the book and did a movie. You get my picture... if you are waiting for the right moment, then you missed it. so you should just go ahead and release it. :) anyways, please please please please if it doesnt come out tomorrow let us know what the hold up is and when when when :). Also, can we get an updated attributes listing for the pa's since they were recently changed?

Thanks

Frotto

WithSlitWrists
09-10-03, 23:26
isn't spy pa already out? o_O

Cryotchekk
09-10-03, 23:28
there is spy pa, not just the rad suit either. u need to trek down to yo's and buy urself like 1000000000000 of the cerial things whatever then build a lil wall around yout arse.

Frotto
09-10-03, 23:28
if it is then please for the love of god tell me where to get it. and if you are referring to the anti radiation suit. (dex 115, XRay resist 117, int -5, hack -50). Then no that is not pa.

Leebzie
09-10-03, 23:51
I really dont like to sound impatient. but yea... I am dying for the stuff too lol.

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 01:37
The Spy / PE is in the game (correct Definitions, models, etc) however we are waiting on Callash to add the NPC's for the run.

Ive give up waiting tbh. Ive not played my spy in about a week.

mdares
10-10-03, 01:46
i'm playing MU online and just trading for rare parts (and the occassional lom) now... just waiting for SPY/PE PAs :D

we understand ur bizy callash... but we still want PAs... so dont take too long m'kay?

:angel:

StrongSad
10-10-03, 01:49
Its also pretty funny IMO how they say "fixed Spy PA bonuses" in the patch notes!! :lol: Yet the armor has never been worn....

Its like dangling some food infront of starving people then yanking it away at the last minute.

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 01:51
Mwahahha, by the time my spy will be high enough to use the PA it will be out. MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MAWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mdares
10-10-03, 01:53
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Mwahahha, by the time my spy will be high enough to use the PA it will be out. MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA

MAWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg if thats true i'll lom my apu to ppu and power lvl u just so i could get PA! :(

Marx
10-10-03, 01:54
Guys, don't rush it.

http://dirtynuke.net/lobsterpe.JPG

It sucks when its undercooked.

mdares
10-10-03, 01:56
lobster.... mmm.... yum.... *drool*

u know lobster sashimi is really good... i like em raw!

Marx
10-10-03, 01:58
Originally posted by mdares
lobster.... mmm.... yum.... *drool*

u know lobster sashimi is really good... i like em raw!

true... but well - you know what I was trying to infer.

let 'em cook it... sort out the bugs... ha...

I'll go sit in my corner now.

VetteroX
10-10-03, 01:58
This isnt a flame, its just 100% truth. KK does some good stuff, but often does the opposite of what we want ex: lieing about when lom pills will take away levels, nerfeing shocks then un nerfing them, nerfing part drop rate (interestingly it was RIGHT after this that most people left) and the GR change. So, since we all want PE/Spy PA the most, not the terminator run, not anything else, KK will of course, gives us spy and PE pa last, and just because of my luck, spy PA then PE pa way later.

Ill bet anything they put in terminator run, and some other addition before we get thoes PA's. Ill aso bet spy PA comes out before PE pa, cause someone at KK does not like PEs.

Whoever is responceable... i dont know... since callash is a volentary helper, im guessing hes told what to do... but i dont know. Whoevers responceable... please think smart. the MAJORITY of yur customers want PE/spy PA NOW. We dont want something else, we want that PA. We dont want a complicated run with a npc script that takes 1/3 hour to download so u dont get a black screen, we just want our pa... plz deliver.

Lucid Dream
10-10-03, 02:10
----> Movie 1 (http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/ld-music-new/saveme.html)

---->Movie 2 (http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/ld-music-new/padelay.html)

GIVE ME MY FECKING SPY PA

st0ckman
10-10-03, 02:34
Originally posted by VetteroX
Ill bet anything they put in terminator run, and some other addition before we get thoes PA's. Ill aso bet spy PA comes out before PE pa, cause someone at KK does not like PEs.

hehe, sorry gotta laugh. PE's are not really in any major need of better armour anyway but they are getting some. Spies were promised PA, then Monks got it. So we thought it can't be long, well it has been a long time and now there is the introduction of PE PA which will probably come out before Spy PA (i seem to remember something about an assasination suit for spies as well?). The only thing that would make me think KK hate the PE's is the way they have made the PE PA look! :-)

Before i get flamed, yes i do play a PE as well. I am not even capped and i feel much safer with the armour i have.

Oh and btw, Lucid those movies are brilliant. :-)

st0ckman

BlackPrince
10-10-03, 03:56
You spies need to know your roles, shut mouths, and get back to makin me spells and blueprints!

Callash
10-10-03, 05:13
Originally posted by Lucid Dream
Movie 2 (http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/ld-music-new/padelay.html)

Ok, that one almost made me cry :(

So I'm gonna bite the bullet and give a final date. The run is scripted now, I just need to translate it and then spawn it on all servers.

RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY (10-12-03 US, 12.10.03 EU) AT THE LATEST

Very possible that I am done before sunday, even. If it turns Monday and there is still no PA NPCs to do, feel free to bring out the torches and pitchforks :)

I'll give you more details about how to get them as soon as I spawned the NPCs.

Edit: tiredness > spelling

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 05:17
Cool. I should be able to wear it by sunday at the rate i'm leveling. :lol:

Tycho C
10-10-03, 05:43
"Them" <-- PE too ? Or one at a time? (a week)

Frotto
10-10-03, 07:52
Callash if you make you deadline then i will love you... however, if you fail.. then i am going to .......................................

wait longer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mantus
10-10-03, 08:03
PA in tree days!!! I dont think i can contain myself :) :D ;)

st0ckman
10-10-03, 09:06
Originally posted by BlackPrince
You spies need to know your roles, shut mouths, and get back to makin me spells and blueprints!

Say that to my First Love or Disruptor or Silent Hunter! :D Stealths....

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 09:12
Originally posted by Callash
RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY (10-12-03 US, 12.10.03 EU) AT THE LATESTOMFG! :eek: OMFG! :eek: OMFG! :eek: OMFG! :eek:

*passes out*

Damn, now I gotta update my signature...

UPDATE: Signature Updated :D

Dostan'Ilindith
10-10-03, 09:21
wow....

GurTjaN
10-10-03, 10:07
great callash now we have something to look forward too mayB a screenie of the pa ?

Greetz Gurt

Distaria
10-10-03, 10:08
Bah. Then we droners better have something DAMN COOL coming....

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 10:55
Originally posted by Distaria
Bah. Then we droners better have something DAMN COOL coming.... Back in the original PA stats thread I worked out the bonuses Droners got VS Rifle Spies.

Lemme see if I can dig that info up..

Shockwave
10-10-03, 11:15
Spy PA being released... This warrants me returning from SWG for a couple of days... Wonder if I can get a Resser glove and a rifle Kami, too...
...I'm being sucked in again! NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:)

Shock.

L0KI
10-10-03, 11:21
Originally posted by Marx
Guys, don't rush it.

http://dirtynuke.net/lobsterpe.JPG

It sucks when its undercooked.

LOL, the oversized rabbit from Donnie Darko....

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 11:24
Hmm, wouldnt let me edit the previous post, oh well.

This is a droner setup Ive used in the past, It was designed to give the MAX RCL Boost but without gimping DEX.

AREA MC5 Riggers Dream +12 RCL +6 DEX
Special Rigger Interface +10 RCL +5 DEX
BioTech Mindcontrol CPU 3 +15 RCL +5 DEX
BioTech Mindcontrol CPU 2 +10 RCL +3 DEX
Drone Combat Eye 3 +8 RCL
---------------------------------------------
TOTAL +55 RCL +19 DEXYes, this uses an MC5 and a rare CPU. The MC5 chips are no longer all that rare and the Riggers Dream parts are sold fairly cheaply.

Now, lets look at a spy setup, designed to get MAX R-C (Im not using Kami chips in these examples btw).

AREA MC5 Synaptic Accelerator +5 R-C +6 DEX
BioTech Special Force's CPU +5 R-C +5 DEX
BioTech Exp. Balisticweapon 3 +5 R-C +3 DEX
BioTech Distance-Weapon-CPU 3 +8 R-c +0 DEX
BioTech Rifle-Combateye 3 +15 R-C
TOTAL +38 R-C +14 DEXOnce again, we have an MC5 and a rare CPU. However, compaired to a droner a rifle spy is already 17 R-C skill points lower and 5 DEX levels. Ouch.

Ok, lets adjust a riflers implant setup to give a little higher DEX.

AREA MC5 Synaptic Accelerator +5 R-C +6 DEX
BioTech Special Force's CPU +5 R-C +5 DEX
BioTech Exp. Balisticweapon 3 +5 R-C +3 DEX
BioTech Motoric 3 +5 DEX
BioTech Rifle-Combateye 3 +15 R-C
TOTAL +30 R-C +19 DEXWahey! We can get +19 DEX from our implants, just like droners! Oh, but wait, We've just lost 8 points to R-C! OHNOS!

Now, I KNOW drovers have a harder time capping their rare drones, the highest drone being TL122. However, I believe the droning system is fundemetally flawed. The drone bonuses are, in my oppinion, a 'patch' to the problem, not a solution.

Apart from that, droner PA would kinda have an unfair advantage over other classes. Your getting a bonus even though your 'body' (where the PA is) isnt in combat. Kind of like having all the bonuses with no downside.

Well, Ive said my piece, feel free to tear strips off it and myself.

@Shockwave:
Drop me a DM when your on Pluto, Ive got a Rifle Kami you can have :)

Shadow Dancer
10-10-03, 11:28
Rigger's dream parts cheaply?

Sorry I don't believe that one bit. Define "cheaply" please.

Shockwave
10-10-03, 11:28
Callash has said that he's looking at bringing in a little lovin' for the Droners since they're not getting a PA set, though. :)

Shock.

MjukisDjur
10-10-03, 11:30
OMG, rename thread please... :)

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 11:34
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Rigger's dream parts cheaply?

Sorry I don't believe that one bit. Define "cheaply" please. I bought all 6 parts for 6 Million. Thats damn cheap considering most Herc / SA parts go for 1.5-2 Mil each and DS parts Ive seen go for 4Mil a piece.

VetteroX
10-10-03, 16:46
omg yes! thx callash. I have both spy and PE so id like either, but as everyone knows pes my fav so are both comming or just spy pa? I hope its both ....

Original monk
10-10-03, 16:51
Originally posted by NeoLojik
I bought all 6 parts for 6 Million. Thats damn cheap considering most Herc / SA parts go for 1.5-2 Mil each and DS parts Ive seen go for 4Mil a piece.

its clearly you guys dont play saturn, for 6 mill you have 1 part here, and that is IF they are willing to sell it, a DS part goes to 7-8 mill (+ some regular parts) a piece, maybe less, maybe more but its ALOOOT anyway :/

Phiberdelic
10-10-03, 17:13
Ok, that one almost made me cry :(

So I'm gonna bite the bullet and give a final date. The run is scripted now, I just need to translate it and then spawn it on all servers.

RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY (10-12-03 US, 12.10.03 EU) AT THE LATEST

Very possible that I am done before sunday, even. If it turns Monday and there is still no PA NPCs to do, feel free to bring out the torches and pitchforks :)

I'll give you more details about how to get them as soon as I spawned the NPCs.

Edit: tiredness > spelling

I think i just creamed in my shorts.

NeoLojik
10-10-03, 17:25
Originally posted by Original monk
its clearly you guys dont play saturn, for 6 mill you have 1 part here, and that is IF they are willing to sell it, a DS part goes to 7-8 mill (+ some regular parts) a piece, maybe less, maybe more but its ALOOOT anyway :/ Saturns economy is fscked! :eek:

....Damn, 6 Mil for a part o_O

jernau
10-10-03, 17:55
Yeah, 6 mil isn't unusual.

Also - the whole setup is arse anyway as it totally fails to consider any of the manifold handicaps that the DEX reqs on drones cause.

Play a droner from 0/2 to cap on a retail server then come back on here and tell us all how lucky we are.:rolleyes:

ben77890
10-10-03, 22:59
great, so ive gotta do an epic to get the pe pa, that looks like a shruken warbot?

SorkZmok
10-10-03, 23:05
Originally posted by ben77890
great, so ive gotta do an epic to get the pe pa, that looks like a shruken warbot?

Then simply don't do it.

ben77890
10-10-03, 23:56
fair enough :rolleyes:

StrongSad
11-10-03, 06:32
wait!!! where was this annouced??!!!!

help!!

i want stats/ss's

BombShell
11-10-03, 08:08
Everyone hail to lucid for the novies for giving us the date :)

1 man can make a diffrences :)

StrongSad
11-10-03, 08:31
That didnt answer my question!!!

YAR!! :confused:

Skinfitz
11-10-03, 14:51
If it turns Monday and there is still no PA NPCs to do, feel free to bring out the torches and pitchforks :)

TRADE-NC>:WTS: Torches & Pitchforks - DM me.

Clive tombstone
11-10-03, 21:42
Personally Something that would look a little more like a Warbot for PE PA would Rock jazz ass. But thats my opion (Wyatt Erp wieldin warbot man:D awwww Yah:cool: )