PDA

View Full Version : account expired.

KidWithStick
09-10-03, 20:48
well, i just tryed to log in neocron so i could give some things that i borrowed from people back, but i guess im to late. (ill get you that PP resistor jah, dont worry;) )

hrmmm... heres my original leaving thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75831) here.

lately alot, and i mean alot, of people are leaving the game. its sad really, i hate to see it end like this. at this rate the game will be officially dead before DoY is released, and TBH i do not think DoY is going to be anything that great, and of course people will complain about it, whether it sucks or not, i dont really care.

ive been playing this game since beta 4, and first day of US retail. i wish MJS would get some brains, and make somthing happen, its to bad he didnt do it while i was around.

also, the rumor about there being only one programmer left on the KK team, and that member being codi. if this is true, he deserves alot of respect, but honostly i dont see how only one programmer can hold this game together, or even 3. theres alot of new people who are looking for jobs as game programers, people who wanna work at a place like sony need to first work like 4 years in another place, plus produce/maintaine a game. im sure they would gladly work for KK at a reasonable wage, but MJS just doesnt seem to understan, or even care.

the time it takes KK to fix a problem as major as the untargetable PE bug is amazing. that type of bug is somthing that is suppose to be fixed like, the next day. it took them how long? and its still not completely fixed.

im not really going to go over ALL of the things that are wrong witht his game, most of my problems are in my original leaving thread, which ishere (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75831) again.

i do want to just say one thing. above all, above the low tech drop rate, and people saying rares are finally rare, even though there not, just because they drop like 1 in every 6 mobs does not make them rare. above the bugs, and above all the fruit cake fags who make this game worse and worse everyday, the main thing i fucking hate, is PPU's.

sorry, its not purely PPU's, its more of the parashock/paraspam. and the being able to take hits from 7 tanks non stop while they rez all there teamates in battle, its pathetic, and makes the game, and OP wars a complete and utter joke, and really a waste of my time.

i hope to be able to come back to this game and see a big improvement, maybe one of the many ideas to remove or replace paraspam will be implemented...i can only hope.

untill then i wanna say thanks to ALL of PIMP, of course there one of the best clans on pluto :D

thanks to SXR, for letting me always kill them. thanks to dark, for fucking making me go insane for the insane ammount of PPU's you bring to a OP fight, :mad: ...

blah blah,

hurry, close this to hide the truth from the innocent newbs of tomorrow, they must not be able to see all these leaving threads and know the truth of how shitty of a CEO MJS is.

bye,

/set kill_self 18|

EDIT: id apreciate it when the mod closes this thread, to not say a smart ass remark, like well loook foward to your return. i fucking hate that, especially fromt he new mods.

thanks.

BlackPrince
09-10-03, 20:52
Kid you gave us Gangsters a helluva lot of fun man. Gonna miss you. If you decide to play PS, look us up on Emerald. We're always happy to play with Neo folks.

Nixon
09-10-03, 20:53
That post lifted a grim smile on my face

It was quite funny logging on today and seeing that
pluto had ~30ppl online. And they call it a MMORPG :P

Nidhogg
09-10-03, 21:05
hurry, close this to hide the truth from the innocent newbs of tomorrowClosed at thread starter's request. Please PM your leaving messages, thanks.

N

P.S. Sorry for the slightly smart-arsed remark. This is your second leaving thread though. ;)