PDA

View Full Version : couple more genreps

greploco
09-10-03, 17:20
ok all the genreps on the map are locked now, the wasteland really is a wasteland. it's funny running into poeple out there now, they are so social -- it's cause they no longer want to feel like they are the last man on earth!

new genreps please, not a lot, a lot are not needed.

maybe one between krupp and macpherson
one around reagents fortress
between sieger and hawkins
around the dessert racetrack <-------- near the garage
and a couple in the north east

ok, I've ai'm all wet and these exist already -- Please tell me.

thanks

greploco
09-10-03, 17:24
OR ----

maybe make venture warp more usefull, like maybe you can specify which mapzone you want to go to. northeast, southwest, northwest, souteast, north, south, east, west. and it sort of generally gets you there.

last I heard venture warp was pretty useless,

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 17:26
Originally posted by greploco
ok all the genreps on the map are locked now, the wasteland really is a wasteland. it's funny running into poeple out there now, they are so social -- it's cause they no longer want to feel like they are the last man on earth!

new genreps please, not a lot, a lot are not needed.

maybe one between krupp and macpherson
between sieger and hawkins
around the dessert racetrack <-------- near the garage

ok, I've ai'm all wet and these exist already -- Please tell me.

thanks

maybe one between krupp and macpherson Walk from the NC gates ya lazy git o_O
between sieger and hawkins uhm.... walk again ? From maybe tech haven or MB ?

Or just do like what we did to mayhemmike in our clan, bully him so much untill he lom's dex to veh to drive a APC :p ok ok first day out it took nearly a hour to get from jeriko to tyron :lol: but it was hella funny
around the dessert racetrack

Zanathos
09-10-03, 17:29
Wouldnt it be nice to have genereps in some of those villages you come across that are in the middle of nowhere? (not in an OP zone)

At least that way you can still generep to some areas.

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 17:31
Originally posted by greploco
OR ----

maybe make venture warp more usefull, like maybe you can specify which mapzone you want to go to. northeast, southwest, northwest, souteast, north, south, east, west. and it sort of generally gets you there.

last I heard venture warp was pretty useless,

I decided venture warp was useless the day they implemented it on the test server..... 6 from my first 10 tries took me to a zone within a neocron gate... the other 4 were to the swamp area, one even being on the cliff above regants legacy...

In retail ive used VW once, it dumped me in L_01 right in the sea...