der Ed
09-10-03, 12:15
I use Liberator and Blacksun.

ezza
09-10-03, 12:17
Originally posted by Rade
o_O

guess that would be blacksun then:p

not got my PE up to the level of rares yet, will proberbly go for the blacksun libby combo.

ive had 3 judge users try to beat my tank and each time the damage was pitiful strangly enough.

biccy dont you use blacksun, im sure you kicked my tanks ass with one?

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 12:18
No DA option!
ALWAYS use a DA damnit!

Rade
09-10-03, 12:19
Originally posted by ezza
guess that would be blacksun then:p

I like, invented the blacksun, its MINE all MINE. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop.

ezza
09-10-03, 12:21
I like, invented the blacksun, its MINE all MINE. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop. bzzzop.

lol dunno which is worse bzzzop bzzzop or phew phew from the judge:D

Rade
09-10-03, 12:25
Originally posted by ezza
lol dunno which is worse bzzzop bzzzop or phew phew from the judge:D

No doubt its the piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew,
piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew
piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew,
piew, piew piew, piew piew, piew piew.

See?

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 12:27
Worse?
Pulse power!
*pzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzi pzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzip zipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipz ipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzi pzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzip zipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipz ipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzi pzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzipzi*
(Notice, no reload AT ALL)

Scikar
09-10-03, 12:31
Mostly Lib but I prefer Judge, so I've usually got a few drugs lying around for it. I've been limiting myself to Lib for the moment though, since I feel I have to get my aim with it in order to fight all the monks I keep seeing.

Though I have to admit, that ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat from Lib does usually set me on edge a little.

ezza
09-10-03, 12:36
is the pulse pistol any good in PvP, anyone tried it?

Stigmata
09-10-03, 12:44
99% of pistol users are Blacksun exploiters aren't they ?

Andy

Dribble Joy
09-10-03, 12:45
I use judge, and yes the dmg can be atrotious at times. If you don't contiously hit your opponent then you're fucked.
I wouldn't recommend it as the gimpage to use it is probably too high, and the dmg is too low.
I don't know what the tl 92 pulse pistol is like but the slasher isn't that bad (but it's a spy gun, and then you're probably better off going for the RoLH)
RoLH is possibly worth the gimpage to use, but you WILL need drugs.

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 12:45
Originally posted by stigmata
99% of pistol users are Blacksun exploiters aren't they ?

Andy

How the heck is using a blacksun an exploit?!

Rade
09-10-03, 12:48
Originally posted by Richard Slade

ONOZ! We R all sploiters!

Anyway, the Tangent puls-laser pistol thingy really sucks. I did an
attempt at being original and tried to use it in PvP but its just too
horrible...

Stigmata
09-10-03, 12:53

it was a joke and as anyone who uses a blacksun in ND or on TS knows we refer to it as exploiting as it never ever ever ever ever misses and does insane damage, 4 months ago no one used it or maybe a couple now ever PE and his dog uses it.

Oh except Vet becuase its to easy for him.

Andy

p.s PE's are very touchy about their weapons.

NERF TEH BLACKSUN

Edit/ forgot to add the Tangent epic reward pistol used to be very good but i think the blacksun has taken its place now ?

Rade
09-10-03, 13:05
it was a joke and as anyone who uses a blacksun in ND or on TS knows we refer to it as exploiting as it never ever ever ever ever misses and does insane damage, 4 months ago no one used it or maybe a couple now ever PE and his dog uses it.

Oh except Vet becuase its to easy for him.

Andy

p.s PE's are very touchy about their weapons.

NERF TEH BLACKSUN

Edit/ forgot to add the Tangent epic reward pistol used to be very good but i think the blacksun has taken its place now ?

The blacksun does the same damage as a judge, and everyone
used to agree that the judge does shit damage. Someone
explain to me how 30 damage per burst is now is "insane
damage" but two months ago was "shitty damage".

The blacksun is balanced, boost all other pistols to its level.

Stigmata
09-10-03, 13:16
but two months ago was "shitty damage".

The blacksun is balanced, boost all other pistols to its level.

see what i mean about very defensive.

Blacksun never misses was the point NEVER.

Ask other people who play all characters how easy it is to kill people with the blacksun. i class it as over powered, that is not to say i dont use !!!

It is inevitable that everyone will use it as it is maybe THE most powerful of all pistols within reach of a PE.

And Rade
The blacksun does the same damage as a judge that is no argument.

Blacksun = shop bought
Judge = Rare

how about we make TPC's do same dmg as CS ? you would love that or maybe Energy beam do same as a HL ?

Andy

Rade
09-10-03, 13:32
If you look at balance it doesnt matter if its store bought or not,
the class is still balanced. I agree that its silly that its better than
all other guns, which is why the other guns should be boosted
until they reach the level of the blacksun. However the gun is
definatly _not_ overpowered. Its not like blacksun PEs completely
own tanks, apus or rifle PEs now is it? Its not like blacksun PEs
outshine those classes in OP warfare or any other PvP situation
that might arise. Its in fact the only balanced pistol out there, the
rest are too crappy. And as for vet claiming it to be overpowered,
Im sorry but thats just BS. Vet has used the liberator for so long
that he is better with that gun than the blacksun, the liberator
isnt that bad but its horrible to aim, if you are good with the
liberator you are equal to any BS user tho.

**edit: Bah Im so sick of this discussion, I wont post here again
on this issue. I just find it so pathetic that everytime PEs become
anything close to equal tanks everyone has to start crying about
them being way too overpowered, look at how OP wars and
pepper park fights are being fought, its not like its all about who
has the most pistol PEs.

Varaem
09-10-03, 13:37

how about we make TPC's do same dmg as CS ? you would love that or maybe Energy beam do same as a HL ?

Well your logic is good, except Rade is right. Blacksun is the only balanced pistol. All the other pistols are worse than they should be. The only reason PEs beat Monks or Tanks 1v1, if at all, is because they're more skilled. HL is the most powerful single attack in the game and it never misses, so why don't you say nerf HL? CS misses maybe 1-2 shots per burst while running and jumping and the target is running and jumping. Liberator misses 2-3 shots per burst while crouching and still and the target is standing still, point blank range. The CS also does a lot more damage per shot, so if that's the general balanced weapon in the game, all other pistols either have horrible damage or horrible aiming. Blacksun is just up to par with the other "best weapons" of each class, and no one is liking that Pistol PEs have a chance now.

And I was like the 2nd person on Pluto to use the blacksun seriously, after Drake. (I was trying to convince everyone that blacksun was good, but no one believed me. :lol: )

Edit: Vet only claims BS is overpowered so he has an edge over all the other pistol PEs again. LoL. He refuses to use it and try to get it nerfed so we're all crappy with liberators and he just kills everyone because he only uses liberators.

VetteroX
09-10-03, 14:18
I still do think blacksun is overpowered compaired to other pistols. I think lib and judge and the others need a bit of a boost to be as good as it is. I use BS now on saturn because now every idiot can have good resists with the xray bones, so i no longer have a big resist advantage, and I already showed mnay many BS users I can beat them with a weaker weapon, Lib. Also I pk all day, more then people will come with me, so i need an edge over the odds against me when im alone so stealth too... again i still think stealth is wussy but until i find people as blood thirsty as I am, i have no choise if i wanna pk more then 2 decent people at once.

Also i hunt with the BS and it takes down WBS MUCH faster then judge or lib ever could. it takes down WBS in ONE CLIP when I db them, me, not a ppu (can any other weapon take down a WB in one clip?) I think this also proves BS is too powerful vs othe pistols, again, take pistols up a level or nerf bs... 1 or the other. While i enjoy taking wbs and people down like flies, i know whats fair and whats not.

BS makes every other pistol worthless. Lib is only viable if your no tc so u can do tons of agil, like i did. other then that, if you use judge or pulse laser or whatever, your just trying to be different.... and while commendable, its only going to get you killed.

L0KI
09-10-03, 14:22
I interchange between Ray of Last Hope and Libby most fights.

Ray of Last Hope does awesome dmg, but requires a lot of sacrifices to be made to a PE's setup. (it needs 108 DEX).

I love my setup at the moment, and its a lot of fun :D

L0KI
09-10-03, 14:26
As for the comment bitchin about black sun, i dont use one, but my tank is level 100 base STR (capped) and he uses TPC. Im more comfortable with aiming on it...

My APU uses energy beam also.

5 slot TPC and 5 slot energy beam can be close to rivalling their rare alternatives.

Blacksun is worse than IT's rare alternative, the Ray of Last hope.
A LOT WORSE.

A ryker napalm is WORSE than the Judge, comparing a ray pistol to a plasma pistol is kind of lame...

@Rade, have u tested blacksun dmg on a PE with shelter up?

I tend to get 12 - 16 per hit on anyone with shelter with a blacksun, about 30 to an unsheltered tank.

[SP]Ostrich
09-10-03, 14:34
i use judge, then again, i get raped (could be due to my shitty judge?)

Rade
09-10-03, 15:02
Originally posted by L0KI
As for the comment bitchin about black sun, i dont use one, but my tank is level 100 base STR (capped) and he uses TPC. Im more comfortable with aiming on it...

My APU uses energy beam also.

5 slot TPC and 5 slot energy beam can be close to rivalling their rare alternatives.

Blacksun is worse than IT's rare alternative, the Ray of Last hope.
A LOT WORSE.

A ryker napalm is WORSE than the Judge, comparing a ray pistol to a plasma pistol is kind of lame...

@Rade, have u tested blacksun dmg on a PE with shelter up?

I tend to get 12 - 16 per hit on anyone with shelter with a blacksun, about 30 to an unsheltered tank.

RoLH is better, true, sacrifice alot of defence for it tho. I used to
have a RoLH setup but I grew tired of it.

And well, did you miss the part where I challenged every PE on
pluto on a duel? Yes, I have tried my BS on PEs with shelter ;)

Al3X
09-10-03, 15:08
explosive libby vs monks
judge vs rest

used to have the tangent epic pistol as my tank eater, but judge seems to do better damage

Dark Samurai
09-10-03, 15:20
it depends on the situation.
I use lib,bs,judge,pulse laser,tangent epic pistol
its not the that the black sun is over powered its that wyatt erp lib and judge suck.

Wyatt erp- Does shit dammage (even if you stack it)
Lib-A good gun if you can actuly hit your target (Not Likely)
Judge- impossible to cap rof with out kammi chip and the dammage sucks

-Delete

QuantumDelta
09-10-03, 15:24
100% of HC Tanks exploit TPC/CS Though :p

BlackSun is not that overpowered, Judge is shite, if they upped judges damage or dropped it even ONE DEX Level I'd use it, but they haven't, so I never will, the weapon is pathetic.

As for BlackSun comparison to other weapons;

Liberator (well used) can beat a BlackSun (well used), for a few reasons, just takes more effort to get the maximum out of lib, however libs theoretical maximum IS Beyond BlackSuns.

Judge vs BlackSun ~ If you cap BlackSun damage (....pfffffft five slot pistol maybe since no one should be dumb enough to just barrelbarrel mod it), and are at absolute point blank range, it does judge damage.
However, a 172% Damage BlackSun does 14x2 to a decent tank.

oh wait probably less than that now the xray bones are out.

14x2 ...and that's only just below judge damage.....wow.

I feel sorry for you if you call that overpowered, level of accuracy aside especially since skilled CS Users can maintain a lock almost 100% of the time no matter what a Pistol PE does.

Maybe you should work on that part... :p

Dribble Joy
09-10-03, 15:27
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Judge is shite, if they upped judges damage or dropped it even ONE DEX Level I'd use it, but they haven't, so I never will, the weapon is pathetic.

I'm going to go and cry now......

Rade
09-10-03, 15:31
All my blacksuns are barrelbarrel, I must be an idiot then :P

L0KI
09-10-03, 15:40
i used to barrel barrel blacksuns...

it didnt matter to me, as i always seemed to cap damage anyway.

I have a VERY offensive setup ;)

Rade, i was in no way having a dig at you o_O Infact, i started levelling my PE on pluto when u challeneged every PE on the server :D

Massive respect for that dude.

QuantumDelta
09-10-03, 15:42
I don't think any of the top name PEs really fight anymore....infact I can't remember having a fight with one :p
edit;
refering to verbal

second edit;
Rade check PMs :p
I dun have to tell fang he already knows ;p

Dargeshaad
09-10-03, 15:43
hehe ditto :angel:

Bonnie2k3
09-10-03, 16:03
i use both lib and blacksun

iainy13
09-10-03, 16:07
just use my lib. Went pure p-c for better dmg.

Lathuc
09-10-03, 16:11
kami ownz you

i use the lib and my 5 slot ryker napalm :D :cool:

Lethys
09-10-03, 16:11
Heeyy you left out the best pistol...........

Tangent Mini-Rocketlauncher!

:D

El_MUERkO
09-10-03, 17:00
I'm pure lib, use a wyatt for laughsor monk abusing, been thinking of loming some TC but instead I'm making a new TC PE on Saturn instead.

SorkZmok
09-10-03, 17:20
Libby and Blacksun.

But i'm getting better with my Libby so mostly i stick to it nowadays.

When i got a Pistol Combat buff 2 or 3 on me i sometimes pull out my Judge, thanks to my evil drug addiction :p

And why does one barrel barrel a Blacksun? Its easy to cap dmg on a BS with one barrel...Mines modded for ammo, dmg, 2 x freq. Works just fine...

Leebzie
09-10-03, 17:21
Always regret not being a spy ... cause I have this real thing for rifles and not until id played for like 3 months did i realise i was never gonna use a FL. that hurt :(

Rade
09-10-03, 17:37
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Libby and Blacksun.

But i'm getting better with my Libby so mostly i stick to it nowadays.

When i got a Pistol Combat buff 2 or 3 on me i sometimes pull out my Judge, thanks to my evil drug addiction :p

And why does one barrel barrel a Blacksun? Its easy to cap dmg on a BS with one barrel...Mines modded for ammo, dmg, 2 x freq. Works just fine...

Well, I have OP level hacking and drive hovetech, so I need
double barrels to cap the damage.

Oath
09-10-03, 17:38
Long laser blade 2...............

no idea how much spys run when they see that.

And really, t3h trusty blacksun.

Judge's are ok, but

not great.

DigestiveBiscui
09-10-03, 17:39
ezza - i used the BS then cause i just got it, and was testing it.

After pwning ezza (;)) i now do not use blacksun much AT ALL, unless i have no other option. Like stig said, you can miss and the dmg is nearly as good as a rare

i like a challenge, so my BS stays away

Sokaris
09-10-03, 17:52
I won't fully answer on this.. but for me it depends on the occasion.. usually for pvp I carry a Ryker Napalm,.

yes a ryker napalm not a judge or blacksun..

i find the blacksun boring and no fun to pvp. Yes a blacksun user might kill me before i kill him but my targeting with the ryker is nice and i hardly miss shots they don't go flying everywhere and it takes a higher skill to aim it and target than the blacksun.. it's just plain too easy.. i know i have one and it sits in my cabinet collecting dust..

I use a lib sometimes for fun but it misses a lot even if you have the target fully in range and as close as possible it's pvp bonus is bullshit in terms of targeting..

the ryker gains a pvp base and well it's just a lot more interesting to say yes.. you just got beaten by a ryker nothing special..

ino
09-10-03, 19:05
Ok.. I just read 1½ page of this thread, and so far I heavent seen anyone mention the fact as for the Blacksun to make as much dmg as the judge you need to be 1cm from the target..

Ok thats out of the way. I use depending on situations but mostly 1 lib. 2x gattlings and a blacksun, or if I got some ppu support and an op zone 1 lib, 1 judge, 2 or 3 gatl and a blacksun.. Pounding power and persistance can sure kill.. As for judge Vs blacksun..

The blacksun.. I cant say it's insanly overpowered, becuase you need to be so close to the target to get the same amount of dmg as the Judge. As for the Judge. I like it cause you can if you need to keep the distance to the target and still do the same as with blacksun. So the both are useful, really useful

Shakari
09-10-03, 19:21
see what i mean about very defensive.

Blacksun never misses was the point NEVER.

Ask other people who play all characters how easy it is to kill people with the blacksun. i class it as over powered, that is not to say i dont use !!!

It is inevitable that everyone will use it as it is maybe THE most powerful of all pistols within reach of a PE.

And Rade that is no argument.

Blacksun = shop bought
Judge = Rare

Andy

never miss hmm how u work that unless i am under ur chin i miss with the damn thing lol not much but i do miss

alig
09-10-03, 19:32
I only got a rank 8 pistol pe because im too lazy to lom my nearly capped rifle pe :rolleyes: but he will get there easy with a ppu and i can join in these threads :p

I'll be using the exact same as i do on test server....i take pretty damn low damage and i dont need to use no resist drugs....thank fuck, just 1 for Heat 1 :p.....she uses BS, libby.....judge if i feel like drugging.

Jest
09-10-03, 19:35
Well I was basically a pure Libby user for a long time but since being back in the game I decided to try out high tech. It's ok so far. It's fun having stealth.

The thing to emphasize about the Libby vs Blacksun debate is as QD mentioned, some one who has smoking aiming with the Libby can tear apart a Blacksun user. But the Libby is a very hard weapon to master. For example I took a few month break from Cron and I am no where near as good as I was when I left. (With the Libby specifically).

But anyway, I'm looking forward to trying out some of the high tech weapons tonight if I can find a friggin researcher/constructor. Guns I will testing tonight: Pulselaser, Atomfist, and the PPv42. I'm not expecting them to be awesome or anything, but still looking forward to testing them out.

Clownst0pper
09-10-03, 19:37
Now im not sure whether its the people I fight or my con setup (something im very proud of) But the black sun does virtually nothing to me! Believe it or not, usually I can out heal BS users..Maybe its saturns lack of decent Pistol PE's (Excusing Magnazan, Fawkes, Blade)

Weapons I mostly use? Liberator and Wyart Earp. Youd be surprised how fantastically hard the Earp is with alot of practice..With 4-5 stacks Most people have to start running away. I use both weapons equally..Altho I am an Ex Black sun and Judge user!

Ikari

Shadow Dancer
09-10-03, 19:37
Blacksun has all the perks that I feel pistols should have. I don't think it's overpowered at all.

Peeping Tom
09-10-03, 19:40
voted.. other aka stealth tool
K4F

ezza
09-10-03, 20:09
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Now im not sure whether its the people I fight or my con setup (something im very proud of) But the black sun does virtually nothing to me! Believe it or not, usually I can out heal BS users..Maybe its saturns lack of decent Pistol PE's (Excusing Magnazan, Fawkes, Blade)

Weapons I mostly use? Liberator and Wyart Earp. Youd be surprised how fantastically hard the Earp is with alot of practice..With 4-5 stacks Most people have to start running away. I use both weapons equally..Altho I am an Ex Black sun and Judge user!

Ikari

i think a number of blacksun users must have shitty BS in saturn, only guys ive had take my tank down with a BS is King of Scheme and Biccy.

im gonna have a BS when i hit the level of rares, but im aiming to be a libby user primerely even if it kills me, may drug up to judge for a laugh from time to time, but most judge users do shitty damage(i even had a damage boost on one time and still it sucked)

Sokaris
09-10-03, 21:39
hence my 5 slot ryker napalm.. .

it does more damage than the judge cause i hit more often with it than being drugged into the judge...

Zokk
09-10-03, 21:44
Judge for duels, Liberator for everything else.

lullysing
09-10-03, 21:50

Yeah, and i discovered my "max the retail pistols"theorem about the same time as you. Cept I had the unholy blacksun of doom ( my lovely 5 slotter deathdealing zapgun ) constructed and if i remember, you did envy the unholy blacksun of doom... didn't you?

lullysing
09-10-03, 21:52
Originally posted by Jest
Guns I will testing tonight: Pulselaser, Atomfist, and the PP42. I'm not expecting them to be awesome or anything, but still looking forward to testing them out.

I had my 4 slotter ryker atomfist constructed last week. I now have a bunch of BPs and parts to create my uber pulsagun.

Sokaris
09-10-03, 22:08
i would have to say that's my next step..

creating a 5slot atomfist and a 5 slot pocket blizzard.. the blizzard just for the hell of it.. :p

Clownst0pper
09-10-03, 22:24
i think a number of blacksun users must have shitty BS in saturn

Not really, as there is very few BS users on Saturn in General..Digestive Biscuit and PJ are the only two I can think of atm, and there all 4+ slotters I recon's and do next to no DMG *shurgs*

EARP FOREVERRRR!

mdares
09-10-03, 22:35
i pvp tanks on my pe mostly... dunt do much anything else with him...

i do libby for everything but BS for tanks. and yeah bs does shit to pes... i take maybe 10 from a bs... so does one of my buds... we tried dueling with BS vs. lib... lib won hands down... unless the shelter wears off...

oh yeah can i get some tips about pvp with earp? i really wanna try it sometime...

another thing: y does (almost) everyone mod bs with radio?

Jest
09-10-03, 22:42
Originally posted by mdares

oh yeah can i get some tips about pvp with earp? i really wanna try it sometime...
Tips for the Earp? Use it against stealthing spies. Take the spy down to half life with another weapon and then nail them with a few hits of the phosphor modded Earp. Should be enough to take them down even if they try and stealth.

Cryotchekk
09-10-03, 23:16
i personally think lib is still one of the best pistols, the only problem is that very few people use it right. when trillian killed my tank with blacksun it took her fucking ages (also i was like rank 40) when compared to woopin killin me with lib (when i was about rank 60)

ray pistols look a bit gay, i think judge looks alot better, and has a better sound, also u dont look like a bandwagon dyke when u use it.

DigestiveBiscui
09-10-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Not really, as there is very few BS users on Saturn in General..Digestive Biscuit and PJ are the only two I can think of atm, and there all 4+ slotters I recon's and do next to no DMG *shurgs*

EARP FOREVERRRR!

lol, i use it once or twice and now im a BS user?

pfffft

Rade
09-10-03, 23:51
Originally posted by lullysing
Yeah, and i discovered my "max the retail pistols"theorem about the same time as you. Cept I had the unholy blacksun of doom ( my lovely 5 slotter deathdealing zapgun ) constructed and if i remember, you did envy the unholy blacksun of doom... didn't you?

Yeah, I only had 3 slotters at the time. I still only have a 4
slotter...

I like the results in the poll, it looks like pistol PEs are far more
diverse than I thought.

trigger hurt
10-10-03, 03:38
I use liberator only. I used to use a 5 slot blacksun with 2 freq mods to cap rof since i could cap damage with pistol 1 and imps, but I lom'd out my t-c cause I found that I needed to out maneuver my oppenent to be effective. The extra agl points really helped alot, plus the extra p-c I got from it helps my cap rof on lib.

course, being able to switch between the two main types of ammo really helps

Dribble Joy
10-10-03, 03:47
Spent the night in NF, fought 4 Pistol PEs, 4 different guns.
My aim is kinda back, nearly beat Vev (ish :p) If you keep you aim bang on the judge can be nasty. Beat ryoko after a series of pwnings, and he heals like a mofo (I have no tl3 heal yet, I never heal in a fight)
PE's have allways been diversive, people are only waking up to it though.

[SP]Ostrich
10-10-03, 03:58
Dribble: i'll fight you on both my char and on ryoko's. I bet you ostrich will go better, ryoko has no resist setup atm.. just randomly put points ;).

Bounty Killer
10-10-03, 14:08
Napalm Ryker is my favorite. Simply cause it has 181 rof. Every burst takes 25 damage of a tank (if both shots land on target thatis ofcourse). LIB makes my stamina drain to fast. I also use pulsar pistol, only becuase i like the sounds :p