PDA

View Full Version : Xp gain Lom pills for secundaire skills

GurTjaN
09-10-03, 10:47
How wouuld you guys like if Kk would implent rare "loms into the game that give instead of xp loss xp gain...

Like Advanced > gives 5k
Like Concetrated gives 7.5k

this is not for your main skill skill but for dex on monks they have trouble lvling it if there would be loms like this than theyre would be a chance... and int for tanks... and psi for spy's... you know what i mean..

you could let them drop by horror's wb's grims and other high lvl mobs like that it wouldnt really be overpowered cuz u cant use em for you main skills but its very handy to get my dex up on my psi monk who really needs it....

ofcourse they shouldnt be dropped too much and considered as rare drugs like shaman kri nak'h mushroom HEy! let them drop by cave boss mobs yea thats a good idea and give them the same spawnrate as kri nak'h drugs !

well what do you think of it ?

GreetZ GurT

Wannabe
09-10-03, 10:57
Sounds like a camp-o-cron for me. For gaining levels, dex for psi etc. you can always run missions. Doing epic missions give out nice exp. Or you could do like me, build my own psi-booster 3's. I get 120pts of exp per boosters. It's slow, it's boring, but hey, it's cheap and I can save money with it.

// Wannabe

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 11:48
How 'bout stop being so *** about being specialized and start
doing something that actually gives XP in other areas?
Good example, cloning, as mentioned
Or use a pistol or whatever

Archeus
09-10-03, 11:51
maybe a one time special lom that gave you a level of a certain skill. but can't take more then say 2, 3 tops ever and would have to be an epic involved (with a rare drop to start epic).

GurTjaN
09-10-03, 11:51
i clone all my psi boosters and medkits always when im on... gettin like no xp for that really nothing...
and pistols ? than i would have to lom dex even more xp loss and ive seen several said it doesnt help a bit

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 11:54
Originally posted by GurTjaN
i clone all my psi boosters and medkits always when im on... gettin like no xp for that really nothing...
and pistols ? than i would have to lom dex even more xp loss and ive seen several said it doesnt help a bit

lol lol lol
Needeth I say more
Pistols and cloning is the way of the monk
If not rifles =P (Shotgunning PPU roxx!)
Anyways, missions. Epics
Anything else,
Start making an effort in it instead.

GurTjaN
09-10-03, 11:59
jeaz already did my epic and all othe symps are below -70 so thats not an option and well mission need 10k to go from dex 25 to 26 and thats 4x10 250 per mission is 40 missions for 1 dex lvl O.o ? well ill try but still... guess poking move on is fastest you get 1.5 a poke for that but iu just lommed all to psu so i would have to lom again and i dont wanna (WHINES)

lol anywayz ill see if i can do something with an op anb building stuff

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 12:01
Originally posted by GurTjaN
jeaz already did my epic and all othe symps are below -70 so thats not an option and well mission need 10k to go from dex 25 to 26 and thats 4x10 250 per mission is 40 missions for 1 dex lvl O.o ? well ill try but still... guess poking move on is fastest you get 1.5 a poke for that but iu just lommed all to psu so i would have to lom again and i dont wanna (WHINES)

lol anywayz ill see if i can do something with an op anb building stuff

nice poset =)
Seriously this is constructive. Like u there
Just cuz of that a hot tip:
Clone Chocolate
Then salvage ;)

BlackDove
09-10-03, 12:49
Hey if I had to do my "You put the moveon in, you put the moveon out" shit with my monk for 10 consecutive hours until I got to 253k, you're doing it too :p

ichinin
09-10-03, 13:48
Put some points into ress/construct and find a lab/factory, then build tangent grenades. Should cap your PSI monks Str/Dex within 2 days if you play somewhat more than the average player.

Note, you get no cash for selling grenades so you need to go out hunting for money, the ingredients for the grenades are cheap, but the CG is what makes it a PITA, so if you can get a few big packs of CG before, you can level for quite some time.

If you cannot/dont want to do grenades, there are easier (low TL) things that will make you a profit - but you will level slower.

Nexos
09-10-03, 14:33

i suppose expgain according cloning is bugged. in general my monk gains very decent dex - exp while cloning, but there are times the expgain is constantly up to 10 times higher than usual.
never found out what the reason is.

and another thing, cloning is a dex-based skill. but in general I gain more exp in INT than in DEX ^^

Maarten
09-10-03, 16:59
Repairing also works to raise your DEX...