PDA

View Full Version : my faction symps are trashed

greploco
09-10-03, 09:56
hmm, someone gets in my line of fire and my fs are trashed

that doesn't sound so good

how can I fix it? I can't do missions when fs is low.

Spectra260
09-10-03, 10:20
Originally posted by greploco

you whine and complain to helpdesk@neocron.com

personally i say it isnt your fault if you really didnt try to kill them, and i KNOW alot of times things would be bugged...

like once when i was leveling my newbie droner on saturn at MB bunker. i had JUST logged on, poped out a drone and bam, a guy OUTSIDE of the bunker dies, and i lose SL and symp, this happend 4 times, i had -32 SL for awhile...

Kenjuten
09-10-03, 14:22
Negative faction sympathies work themsevles back up over time, it's just the lower your symphs are the more time it takes for you to get it back to 10.

greploco
09-10-03, 17:15
>Negative faction sympathies work themsevles back up
>over time, it's just the lower your symphs are the more
>time it takes for you to get it back to 10.

do they? someone told me once they dropped below a certain level they no longer creeped up. one of them is -25 and another is -41. it wouldn't be that much of a problem but one of the fs's is TG and it prevents me from hunting on the east side of the map, which is actually not cool. I like that side.

Kain
09-10-03, 18:11
logged my conster last night,

Last time I took him out droning was like 5 months ago and wtf his FA sympathy is -90.

It used to be 40 something (started out in Diamond) now in TT (for 6 -7 month now) !!!

:confused:

Kain

Progenitor
09-10-03, 19:03
Originally posted by greploco

Just wait. They will slowly go back up.

The important thing is that you get your SL up. Don't want COPBOTS shooting you every other turn of a corner. Don't want your quickbelt easily hacked.

Next would be to make sure at least one of your faction loyalties is extremly high: 70ish range. That way, you know that if something like that happens again, you can at least raise SL again. You don't want to have negative SL and no factions you can run missions for.

-p