PDA

View Full Version : Sort of Live Run (on pluto, runner organised)

cpl101
09-10-03, 04:48
Right guys, i've written a live run out, I know me and my clan will be up for it but I do need a few other people to help out.

Ideally 1-2 Biotech Runners (1 pref male)
At least 1-2 Black Dragon/ Tsunami Runners (1 Female)
Possibly some others too!!!

It does involve some PVP but not much and it is only optional (remember force may not be the best tactic)

Also the way its written BD and Tsunami can't really do it (unless u are willing to turn ur back on your factions, although it wouldn't be TOO OOC ;))

Its 5 missions which will be spread over a period of a few days. Final award will be a SS chip (as long as my clan approves) though i plan to offer smaller prizes to completion of each mission
Any participants will get at least 2 rares from me as thanks and possibly more.

Its a good little story, and if its succesful u can expect one a week, :) i've only got limited resources so others donatig prizes etc would be apreciated.

Reply to this if you are interested in performing the run, and if you would be willing to participate as a Character.

Note this is NOT at all approved by NC the story is my own design but it doesn't have a major impact on the story. I think its cool i've tried to include elements out of NC too.
Right guys i hope your up for it!!

Blunder

potential characters please pm me your name runner name faction and your reasons for motivation.

lullysing
09-10-03, 04:55
If you need some kind of all around fixer/hacker/outzone expert, the Jujuwalker Clancy's the man for you.

Kenjuten
09-10-03, 05:48
I'm part of the Chran Sect, but perhaps I can make use of this storyline. Count me in. =)

Don't bother DMing me in-game, my online times are totally random. I'll DM you ingame when I'm first able to get online, I'm under massive college workload atm, it should be gone by tomorrow though.

Just so you're aware, I'm 12/29 currently. I can fix myself up a few notches in the 2nd rank, but don't expect the first rank to get higher anytime soon. =P

Heavyporker
09-10-03, 07:11
Heh heh, blun, does NExT figure into it in any way, other than you?

Sure, clan should support ya all the way - you need any help, call me up. And by rares, do you mean completed rares or tech parts? And will Mob Unique items be used as rewards? (if so, I might supply some, perhaps.)

Oh, and juju - soloed a few ceres today, got me a small pile of ancient launcher connections. You and me gotta team up and go to gaya ^ ^. Until then, I most likely will be beating on the Ceres Muties.

Crahn Sect *might* have fun with this... its always fun to play the BD and TS against each other, weakening them so Crahn Sect can continue their iron grip on Pepper Park.

Candaman
09-10-03, 10:57
Sounds Good Count Me in!!

cpl101
09-10-03, 11:48
The first stage of the run starts today (as no other players are needed) time is NOT a factor rather originality (so don't just do what i ask try and think what else you could do) points will be accumulated over th first 4 missions then the people with the top points will be given a head start on the final mission.

DM Blunder on pluto, and remember this is role play so i be in character!!

Also i've about finshed my second run with better inv of BD and Tsu so help me this time and u'll be laughing next!!

cpl101
09-10-03, 16:24
Just to announce the LIVE RUN has started !!

Heavyporker
10-10-03, 06:24
how did it go, blun? Power went out and my IP reset so I had to wait for dad who has root on the computer to reset it.