PDA

View Full Version : Who's more powerfull on your server? (pro-, anti-CA)

BramTops
08-10-03, 22:49
Who has the most outposts on your server?

I'll explain why I ask:

On Uranus anti-CA factions hold about 90% of the ops.

This sucks coz:

There are many high-level runners who think they should always "be" with the strongest side.

Thus making that side even more stronger.

Thus killing any competition that is left.

Thus effectivly killing the gameplay for both sides (one has just no chance, the other has no challenge).

Thus ruining everyone's fun.

I'm with CA now JUST BECAUSE ANTI-CA FACTIONS ARE STRONGEST!

Guess some people dont like a challange (or are just scared of it).

Please tell me what you think about my point of view and how things are on your server in this matter - coz I'm really going to switch server if it stays like this.... :P

/edit: I'm not accusing anyone on Uranus of switching factions to the strongest side. I just hope there are some runners who have the balls to engage in a *real* competition!

Ascension
08-10-03, 22:52
Originally posted by BramTops
Who has the most outposts on your server?

I'll explain why I ask:

On Uranus anti-CA factions hold about 90% of the ops.

This sucks coz:

There are many high-level runners who think they should always "be" with the strongest side.

Thus making that side even more stronger.

Thus killing any competition that is left.

Thus effectivly killing the gameplay for both sides (one has just no chance, the other has no challenge).

Thus ruining everyone's fun.

I'm with CA now JUST BECAUSE ANTI-CA FACTIONS ARE STRONGEST!

Guess some people dont like a challange (or are just scared of it).

Please tell me what you think about my point of view and how things are on your server in this matter - coz I'm really going to switch server if it stays like this.... :P

OMG This guy is so true.. I was having this dispute with some guys in Plaza 1 on Pluto, i was trying to explain that They are killing the Server possibly even the game?

Lethys
08-10-03, 22:54
I would say it's about even on Pluto, mainly because Crahn is a pro-city faction on Pluto. ATM it seems to be:

CityAdmin + Tangent + Black Dragon + Crahn + City Mercs

VS

TG + Tsunami

Duder
08-10-03, 22:55
Erm, who are the Black Dragon clan?

Lethys
08-10-03, 22:56
TNMT of course.

When we took Tezla from SS the other night and took back some of our own ops, we had to fight people from all 5 factions that I mentioned, including 2 or 3 TNMTs.

bounty
08-10-03, 22:57
I'm CA on saturn and when i call for help at various places, there is one spy that always shows up no matter what, other than that, NO ONE. Pathetic, and people are so scared, makes me ticked. Its like they will die in real life or something heh.

BTW: god bless that spy!! I don't know your name.

Ascension
08-10-03, 22:58
Originally posted by Lethys
I would say it's about even on Pluto, mainly because Crahn is a pro-city faction on Pluto. ATM it seems to be:

VS

TG + Tsunami

YEs but look at TG and Tsunami --> large clansO_o Part from Spirit but they dont like FF so dont fight with em;)

BramTops
08-10-03, 23:05
Crahn a pro-CA faction on pluto? Did i miss anything?

Lethys
08-10-03, 23:06
Let's have a look.....

Anti-City:

FF - 85 members
PIMP - 97 members
Spirit - 45 members (though I don't think we are actually allied anymore)
Legion - 26 members (but rarely more than 2 or 3 online at once)

Pro-City

SS - 36 members (That's the new SS i mean)
NDA - 36 members
DarK - 78 members
BRTF - 50 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

Even taking into account that pro-city clans have more noobs and inactives, pro-city outnumbers anti-city.

Yes you did. Because of a fight between the largest TG clan (FF) and the largest Crahn clan (DarK), Crahn is now helping Tangent and CityAdmin.

Mr Friendly
08-10-03, 23:07

VS

TG + Tsunami

ermm.. heh....since u left out FA & also that crahn is NOT pro-city. they were just kicked out of the city, whatcha think?

and actrually, no, we have many "neutral" clans who fight for and against both sides, like tmnt from BD & BRTF from CM & many tsunami clans

neway, according to the DoY story, all factions who have been kicked out of the city will be against the city
so basically: crahn+TG+FA+CM and TS & BD will be the neutral guys

Mr Friendly
08-10-03, 23:09
Let's have a look.....

Anti-City:

FF - 85 members
PIMP - 97 members
Spirit - 45 members (though I don't think we are actually allied anymore)
Legion - 26 members (but rarely more than 2 or 3 online at once)

Pro-City

NDA - 36 members
DarK - 78 members
BRTF - 50 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

Even taking into account that pro-city clans have more noobs and inactives, pro-city outnumbers anti-city.

Yes you did. Because of a fight between the largest TG clan (FF) and the largest Crahn clan (DarK), Crahn is now helping Tangent and CityAdmin.

and erm, no, we're(|-DARK-|) not helpin any city factions

Lethys
08-10-03, 23:12
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
ermm.. heh....since u left out FA & also that crahn is NOT pro-city. they were just kicked out of the city, whatcha think?

and actrually, no, we have many "neutral" clans who fight for and against both sides, like tmnt from BD & BRTF from CM & many tsunami clans

1. I left out FA because on Pluto they are generally neutral and don't fight much. Perhaps that will change over the next couple of weeks.
2. DarK are a pro-city clan. They have openly fought along side NDA and SS.
3. TNMT/crackheads to my knowledge have only helped TG once, and that was a few weeks ago. PIMP are the only prominent Tsunami PvP clan, and they are certainly not neutral, neither are BRTF.

Originally posted by Mr Friendly

neway, according to the DoY story, all factions who have been kicked out of the city will be against the city
so basically: crahn+TG+FA+CM and TS & BD will be the neutral guys

Dont know where you got that from. Yes BD will become allied to TG or so I've heard. Crahn and TG will be allied, but they are allied now and that has not stopped them fighting has it? BD and TS will not be neutral. CM will be neutral to DOY, but still hostile to TG and BD. And remember:

There is more to NCs politics than the F6 window. (Quote from Legion :) )

Vid Gamer
08-10-03, 23:14
Damn, when I left CA and NIA they only had like 7 members. 8|

And how did NDA become so small?

Marx
08-10-03, 23:15
How high and mighty of you to think FF's politics are TG's politics.

:rolleyes:

DarK is not pro-city, we're simply anti-FF. We have no qaulms with other groups of TG folks... Simply FF.

Mr Friendly
08-10-03, 23:15
1. I left out FA because on Pluto they are generally neutral and don't fight much. Perhaps that will change over the next couple of weeks.
2. DarK are a pro-city clan. They have openly fought along side NDA and SS.
3. TNMT/crackheads to my knowledge have only helped TG once, and that was a few weeks ago. PIMP are the only prominent Tsunami PvP clan, and they are certainly not neutral, neither are BRTF.

dude, either u dont know what ur talkin about, or ur account is currently expired.
BRTF helps us (DARK) along with sxr & SS sometimes
and i still have no idea where ur gettin it from, but no, we arent a pro-city faction (crahn)

Lethys
08-10-03, 23:18
Originally posted by Marx
How high and mighty of you to think FF's politics are TG's politics.

DarK is not pro-city, we're simply anti-FF. We have no qaulms with other groups of TG folks... Simply FF.

Really? DarK has been at war with Legion since before FF existed. Also, Spirit has helped us fight you on more than one occasion.

Vid Gamer
08-10-03, 23:19
And what happened to Gang? Didn't they have like 70 members a month ago?

Mr Friendly
08-10-03, 23:20
dunno who ur talkin bout , but we've never fought spirit. we're neutral/allied to them jtlyk

and yeah, i see now how FF politics are diff :rolleyes:

gang just created a new clan. They're Spirit except with a diff leader. much better & organized now imo :) few guys left but o/w dey coo now =p

Lethys
08-10-03, 23:21
Originally posted by Vid Gamer

Yep. They disbanded when Russian cancelled his account. A few joined FF, most went on to start a new clan called Spirit of 2726, and Rade started a mercenary clan.

Marx
08-10-03, 23:25
Really? DarK has been at war with Legion since before FF existed. Also, Spirit has helped us fight you on more than one occasion.

Um, some members of DarK are cool with some members of Legion - and the fights there most times are friendly in nature. Same thing applies to Spirit.

Anyway, most people I know go to a fight... to fight; they're don't care who they fight as long as they fight. They don't get off quite the way you do in slandering DarK.

For those that don't know why Lethy's is quite the way he is involving DarK - here's a quick explanation.

Lethys: I love DarK, DarK DarK DarK... its not light, its DarK. The DarK light. RP RP RPR PRPRPRP.
CryptoChronic: You're a dumbass Lethys
Lethys: TUPAC, TUPAC, CRYPTO CALLED ME A NAME!
Tupac: Yeah, he calls all of us names, get over it.
Lethys: BUT BUT! DELLODA, DELLODA, CRYPTO CALLED ME A NAME
Delloda: ... Yeah, he calls all of us names, get over it.
Lethys: I just saw Crypto rez an enemy!!!
CryptoChronic: So its bad to have friends that are enemies?
Lethys: NO! I CAN'T STAND THIS, FUCK YOU DARK
Marx: Um (had to toss myself in of course :cool: ).
Lethys: I'M GONNA GO HOME NOW!
CryptoChronic: Bye bye.
Lethys: DarK sux, everyone pwnzros them, HEY FFF!!!11.

Even though this will probably be erased by a mod - I still feel its neccesary in looking at lethys whenever he babbles about how DarK is bad and uncontrolled.

BramTops
08-10-03, 23:26
Uhm... nice. :D

But can we get back on how we can BALLLANCE THIS KIND OF SH*T on a/your server?

Should we take action ourself (try to get players to the weakest side)?
Or should KK implement some kind of system that favors the weakest side?

Discussion on how it is doesnt get us anywhere. Where are we going? For me, THIS is the biggest drawback of the current system coz it either makes it almost impossible or makes it not even a slight challenge to accomplish something.

Mr Friendly
08-10-03, 23:28
prolly why we've always been at war with em leo =)

But can we get back on how we can BALLLANCE THIS KIND OF SH*T on a/your server?

Should we take action ourself (try to get players to the weakest side)?
Or should KK implement some kind of system that favors the weakest side?

Discussion on how it is doesnt get us anywhere. Where are we going? For me, THIS is the biggest drawback of the current system coz it either makes it almost impossible or makes it not even a slight challenge to accomplish something.

yeah, neway, not really, i say we just sit back & let the fight go on after DoY is released, & i know there's bound to be many types of guys in here that join the side that's losing to make a comeback etc............so yeah, when DoY is released, dunno, but it sure will be lots of battlin =)

personally , Id like to see a joining of most city clans with SXR or NDA..........SS seems to be a neutral clan almost :\

SigmaDraconis
08-10-03, 23:29
DarK has faught along side NDA once..and at the same time against Spirit..only because Spirit were aiding FF.....and only because NDA were aiding SS along with us.. and..jtlyk were at war with NDA SXR eXo 504 ProMayhem, so just about everyone but SS. Hmm..because of one fight were Pro-City..interesting way of thinking. Just to clarify...now on to the point of this thread.

Anti-City is most powerful on Pluto by far...even if all the Anti-City factions arent working together..they still own 75% of the map or more.

Oh btw..i know this will come up..as it has many times..we dont fight SS because 1) Were rarely ever on at the same time.... and 2) We really dont feel like being at war with EVERY major clan on the fecking server.

Oh and...TMNT (BD) aiding TT is a little off aswell..from a nasty little rumour i heard they, as a clan or as individuals, are moving to TT...so being BD is just an effect of not having switched factions most likly.

Vid Gamer
08-10-03, 23:30
Why don't some CA clans just merge?

Ivory
08-10-03, 23:41
For those that don't know why Lethy's is quite the way he is involving DarK - here's a quick explanation.

Lethys: I love DarK, DarK DarK DarK... its not light, its DarK. The DarK light. RP RP RPR PRPRPRP.
CryptoChronic: You're a dumbass Lethys
Lethys: TUPAC, TUPAC, CRYPTO CALLED ME A NAME!
Tupac: Yeah, he calls all of us names, get over it.
Lethys: BUT BUT! DELLODA, DELLODA, CRYPTO CALLED ME A NAME
Delloda: ... Yeah, he calls all of us names, get over it.
Lethys: I just saw Crypto rez an enemy!!!
CryptoChronic: So its bad to have friends that are enemies?
Lethys: NO! I CAN'T STAND THIS, FUCK YOU DARK
Marx: Um (had to toss myself in of course ).
Lethys: I'M GONNA GO HOME NOW!
CryptoChronic: Bye bye.
Lethys: DarK sux, everyone pwnzros them, HEY FFF!!!11.

Thats so funny am creasing myslef reading this :lol:

Leyths you really need to know wot comes out your mouth cos there is so much irony in wot you say.

*damn politics* :lol:

Maarten
08-10-03, 23:46
Why don't some CA clans just merge?

That doesn't increase the number of CA runners...

Well, on Uranus CityAdmin is the faction that has the most runners. But I think most of them are not into OP fights...

I am a proud member of the Ronins myself and I hope to kick some enemies out of the ops that are located around Neocron itself someday. (well, we already done that a lot of times, but each time they take it back a few hours after the hack when almost everybody has already logged)

VirtualReGen
08-10-03, 23:48
edit: ah fuck it im gonna ignore this thread, makes me sick

Barak
08-10-03, 23:48
BRTF are _NOT_ Pro city we are as neutral as we can be when it coms to Pro v Anti but we fight with City clans mainly to kill FF (we whould do it alone but when they have twice as many of ours availible its a lil hard)

oh well, i still dont get why most wanna be Anti city :confused:

Ascension
08-10-03, 23:49
TG clans on Pluto = Flavour of the month Thts it full stop.. When one dies they all jump ship to the next TG clan

.:TA:. 2 Apoc back 2 .:TA:. then 2 GANG and now :.FF.:

Marx
08-10-03, 23:54
Originally posted by VirtualReGen
yeah, and it went exactly like that huh? :rolleyes:

Actually, no. The process was long and drawn out - altogether very annoying for everyone except Lethys; who seemed to derive enjoyment from starting conflict.

Lethys it like a spited ex, it couldn't possibly be his fault - automatically the other guy. Well, clan in this matter.

edit - One thing you forget to mention Leth - like... practically all of active TG is FF... God forbid people actually have to band together to fight.

In my opinion, its better that everyone bands together to destroy the greater evil so they can go back to their own smaller conflicts.

Vid Gamer
08-10-03, 23:58
Originally posted by Maarten
That doesn't increase the number of CA runners...

Pro-City

NDA - 36 members
DarK - 78 members
BRTF - 50 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

According to this CA has mad people on Pluto now. I hope they work together or just merge some and they would be the dominate force, but usually the good players like TG for the fact they can kill pretty much anyone.

Vid Gamer
09-10-03, 00:01
Originally posted by Ascention
TG clans on Pluto = Flavour of the month Thts it full stop.. When one dies they all jump ship to the next TG clan

Hehe, this is true. Never understood why we could never just stick with one. :confused:

Mr Friendly
09-10-03, 00:03
According to this CA has mad people on Pluto now. I hope they work together or just merge some and they would be the dominate force, but usually the good players like TG for the fact they can kill pretty much anyone.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pro-City

NDA - 36 members
DarK - 78 members
BRTF - 50 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

cut out -dark- & BRTF & those are the procity.........though i truly dunno the currect status of tmnt :confused:

Shadow Dancer
09-10-03, 00:04
The NEW ss has 36 active members? :confused:

Is that list accurate?

Vid Gamer
09-10-03, 00:16
NDA - 36 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

So 201 CA members, not sure how many are good at fighting. That's still a hell of a lot.

PS: What happened to N.D.A.?

Barak
09-10-03, 00:18
Centuri Anima Etc all buggerd off to SWG afaik few of what was left moved the clan to CA and its leader is now Fenix..

But if you wanna know more best place to find out is NDA itself

Vid Gamer
09-10-03, 00:21
OMG! lol

I ditched NC for SWG back in June. The game is good, but got boring after a while (this coming from a huge SW fan).

Jest
09-10-03, 00:35
I left out FA because on Pluto they are generally neutral and don't fight much. Perhaps that will change over the next couple of weeks. Yes. Yes it will. ;)

(coming from a Plutonian here). As for there being many people who want to be on the strong side of faction wars, it is very true. But don't forget that TG isn't always strong. I seem to remember a month or two where I could count the number of fellow TGs with my fingers. The city was very strong at that point.

Also a good point was made that you can't realistically lop every clan into either anti-city or pro-city. There is much more of a dynamic than that. BD and TS for example could realistically go either way. I remember times where TS was against TG. TS being allied with TG seems to be a trend that started and stuck with PIMP.

•Super|\|ova•
09-10-03, 00:44

Wrong. The guys who left Gang to join FF really weren't "Gang for real". They were in Gang only for a short time. And most of Gang members who didn't leave NC for good are now Spirit members.

And as for the fight where Spirit was helping FF... none of us did attack DarK members there. It was a given command but needless on the other hand; we wont fight friends unless it's really really really really really necessary and even then we don't feel any satisfaction since it's like beating up your mother :(

Oh... just to stay in topic a bit I must say that Anti-City on Pluto is just a abit stronger. Not much but just a bit. Only really hard opponent we (Spirit) have atm is SS. You guys are really hard to beat :)

PS. All Pluto folks... just look at my signature and title. Good night. I'm off to sleep.

//Edit: Oh, and Gang had like 50 members before TA got end of it's road. So Gang was always Gang. In case you didn't know The Gang is a huge group of players that play many MMORPGs.

QuantumDelta
09-10-03, 00:58
FA are not Anti or Pro City.

TS Own a lot of the map on Uranus, along with TG, a couple of FA Ops and a couple of PP Ops, I think one Crahn Op too.

3 Clans (imo?) vs approx 10.

Syndicate(Crahn) SSC(FA) being the only clans that don't call allies as soon as the hack warning goes off.

Everyone else turns up with the population of plaza and their dogs, and their sisters, and mothers, and brothers, and everyone else they can drag.

Though I believe there are one or two city clans trying to change that. ;)

The CityClans are new, filled with a mix of people from newb to vet status, the only clan you can compare to the cityclans outside those cityclans is SSC, and SSC *try* to fight on their own, only when they get flooded out (typical SSC op wars recently are 10 SSC vs 20-30 other people unless we call allies, and we use PEs and Tanks in our 10 as well............).

Sigh.

It wont always be an anti-city controlled map, and the three clans controlling the most ops haven't changed faction in a very long time (exception; uTs who were Originally Tsunami anyway before they moved to TG...not that their change back to Tsunami made that much of a difference in the RP/Non-RP Alliances on the server, infact, the only people solidly breaking RP at the City factions who have taken to allying with anyone that they can find online at the time).

Dribble Joy
09-10-03, 01:45
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/shot0146.jpg
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/shot0147.jpg

WOOO fun O_o

Pi-Oh-Pah
09-10-03, 01:51

I thought the same - I have to be careful moving from P1 to P4 as the 3 CA guards there open fire if you dont run through the zone line :eek:

Rieper
09-10-03, 02:04
Although Uranus on the opside may have 90% owned by Anti City..bear in mind the increase in power of CA.. Rangers, Ronins, LARD etc

and anti city arent all friendly.. sYn and SSC have fought..

there is a relatively balanced Alliance (Anti City, apparently alied coz they're german o_O) vs Anti-Alliance Alliance (People who hate the alliance, and decided to combat it by forming..an alliance) situation atm... except when it comes to ops.

oh and to back up QDs point, we have fought at Jeriko.. SSC and Syncs vs Plaza 1.. CA/TT/PP/BD/Crahn... everyone in plaza 1 brought along to fight o_O

petek480
09-10-03, 03:43
NDA - 36 members
SXR - 64 members
NIA - 33 members
Brotherhood - 6 members
TGM Redux - 9 members
TNMT - 17 members

So 201 CA members, not sure how many are good at fighting. That's still a hell of a lot.

PS: What happened to N.D.A.?

TMNT aren't pro cityadmin, so that makes 184 pro cityadmin instead of 201.

Alex The Great
09-10-03, 03:48
TMNT fights with whoever we want and when ever we want, we don't take sides.

thewarrior008
09-10-03, 05:13

ok.
First of all before TA was TR. and before TR FA and tg clans meged into TR

k the other thing is that ur talking Bullshit Again FF wasnot made by ex TR players

i was never in TR , ok maybe i was in TA not for long but still after TA disbanded because of serve tg went loose for like 2 or 3 weeks when everyone tried to leave tg and join pimp,NDA ,sxr et.

Now myself,Lore,astraea,and Jason SChneider made a clan caled FF,
ok i have to agree it got a litle too overcrowded but tats no reason to flame FF omfg tats no reason at all to flame us
most experienced players are FF now ( some exceptions of course) and the ones who are not started bitching also DArk started bitching and wanted a fight so they got one its not up to us tat we fight DARk it was up to them and ya we consider DArk being PRO CITY because of its actions towards TG, and just to confirm DArk fights not only FF they fight ALL tg clans because when we are outnembered by 5 PRO CITY clans ( at some rare occasions) we call for help and people come to help us so DArk kills everyone , also the nicely performed TG raids by the Crahnsect are realy nice by killing all the noobbs and loosing SL they think they will accomplish somthinng.

Ok now i thank u for beforehand for the upcoming flames and apologize for my speling.

kthnxbye

edit: also plz look at the map and tell me tg has 75 % of the OPs no! it does not , most of Op s has TT then TG then TS i tink. and its not our numbers because we rarely outnumber someone its our fucking experience and skill who everyone taking part in this discusion does not take into consideration

( and tats on ypluto for everyone who doesnot get wat im talking bout )

•Super|\|ova•
09-10-03, 08:17
Originally posted by thewarrior008
Now myself,Lore,astraea,and Jason SChneider made a clan caled FF

I don't know about you but Lore and Astraea joined Gang after they left TA.

Ascension
09-10-03, 08:59
Well.. TG clans last a month then die;)

On pluto anyways

SigmaDraconis
09-10-03, 09:32
Lets see out of 5 TG clans DarK fights 2....Legion fucks with everyone and FF likes to use CC as an excuse to say we started a war o.0....we were in a situation to fight Spirit once..and only because they were aiding jo0..FF. If that makes us pro-city, then damn you have some wires crossed up there.

anyway..as has been said many many many times..theres more to factions then the F6 window...to break it down for you hopeless template drivin freaks this is how DarK views factions from an RP perspective.

TG: children who get in the way of our greater vision.
FA: traitors and theives who ran from their home.
CA: puppeteers struggling to maintain control of whats rightfully ours.
TS&BD: annoying scum that will always thrive in the alleys and sewers no matter who is in control of the city.
CM: nuetral as they should be...aiding whoever they feel is able to satisfy their interests, CS has no strong feelings of cooperation nor aggression towards them, their exhistance is tolerated.
Other city corporations remain nuetral, they are not really power players in the fight for control of Neocron and their presence is neccesary for the daily operation of the city.

So to sum it up..CS from a DarK perspective is neither anti-city nor pro-city nor are they truely nuetral....our efforts are purely political..tho open conflict is becoming more and more neccesary with reezas growing paranoia(and additional security). We would not aide TG in an attack against NC as it goes against our primary goal..to re-attain control of the city. Our dealings with BD are only strategically neccesary to continue living within the city walls. And finally...we see DoY only as a stronghold to develop our plans and grow in power before we assume control once again.

And ah..one last thing..who the fuck raids TG? o.0 Like I've said..were at war with FF and Legion..if you feel this represents our attitude towards the whole of TG..you need to get off yur high horse. And if you want to talk abotu fucked up politics..you should be looking in a mirror...allied to a clan that has a branch in your biggest enemy faction...

Original monk
09-10-03, 10:08
Originally posted by bounty
I'm CA on saturn and when i call for help at various places, there is one spy that always shows up no matter what, other than that, NO ONE. Pathetic, and people are so scared, makes me ticked. Its like they will die in real life or something heh.

BTW: god bless that spy!! I don't know your name.

Good mornin bounty, yust wanted to say that people on saturn arent scared to fight, there yust tired by the dirty ways of fighting on that server. When i look back to the time that HATE made our server FEARED (yeah it was some real duelin back then, not those backstabber techniques we all know at this moment) alot has changed as you know, all dirty techniques are common now, now everyone wonna "own" , it sucks a bit, ya enter PP and get DB'd and freezed by someone of youre own faction, then you get poisoned like mad, them monks zoning not to get sl- or factionhits, they preferably sneek in from a distance hittin you witouth you even knowing who and where from, i must say honestly its a bit lame :/ talking to some guy in PP and all off the sudden in 1.1 second you have 4 fire-apocstacks, 5 poisonstacks youre freezed and HL spammed :/ what fight ? what duelling ? youre yust being backstabbed nothing SKILL about that :/

Then what was cool fighting back then you ask ?

Some noobie yelling on the tradechan he's Pked by some tank in OZ4, you think EEK a noobie PKer and go genrep to mutantpool, no-one there, wait till synaps ends and some co-clanmembers (<O>wnage) arive, you go check out OZ4 and what ya see ? some hate guys O_O .
I was a liberatortank back then (fo fun) so i storm to style who you all may know from he's picturethread and start hittin em with my libby, he has PA on and a TPC, i have a dura 4 and a libby, we both pull our freezer cannons and freeze eachother, more hate-member and ownage members arrive, instead of killing eachother they yust stand there and watch the fight, it keeps going on, minutes seem hours, i do good hits with the libby but style completely overpowers me with the plasmacannon, its a hard struggle, survival off the fittest.
Both our HP's are going down graduatly, the moment has come ...
we freeze again .... and i get blasted away by he's TPC :)
He didnt had alot HP left, and i didnt even had 1 hp left :P
I can tell ya, it was awesome, it took ages, jumpin around like a madman, usin all youre aiming and dodge-skills, freezin with the cannons, no interference, not from hateside, not from <o>wnageside, it yust rocked, adrenaline floating to the body, i NEVER shake when pvp (played to much FPS's fo that) but i can tell ya, after that i was shakin, i couldnt even type decently......
i still get goosebumbs when i think about it :)

Now those where the fights, a fight at this moment end because the other guy gets 5 people for back up against you solo :/ or cause the other one casts 15 poisonbarrels in the doorway or sumthing so you die witouth even being synchronised yet :/

I miss the real PvP, since a few months now, PvP is dead, its all, if you do dirty i can be dirtier, if it happens to me i end up loggin in my PPUmonk pissed as hell and freeze-barreling DB-sanctumming the whole place, game over, no-one standing there anymore.
Fun ? nope, but is being poisonbarreld the whole time fun ? nope also. The more dirty the Pkers act; the more dirty the carebears have to act, or they yust end up at plaza 1 yelling for 5 hours for a tl 115 pokey....

SATURN PvP, what PvP, ya mean LvL => lame vs even lamer

If i get asked to help i say no thank you atm, why ?
cause after genrepping 4 times and nothing to see to find out that the last genrep gets camped by about 24 monks so ya yust have to genrep away or burn like a human torch...

PvP ? SkiLL ? I havent seen some real fight in a while now... alot of pussyfights yeah, but real PvP ? NOPE

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 10:39
:o now how did I miss a thread like this o_O

Anyway, Mr.Dane... I'm leading NDA now with Raykor, we've moved over to CA so that all our clan enemies are red and not 'neutral' o_O....

Anyway weve now moved over to CA and are starting to get back into OP fights... Weve helped SS a few time's against FF but thats it. Weve mostly been fighting 1 on 1 with Spirit as their more our size...

We do _not_ have 36 members as stated by lethys o_O alot of us have alt's (ya, we have those on pluto too...)

Me: Fenix .Fenix & Fenix.
Raykor: Raycor & Raykor
Rhoid: Rhoid & Kweef
DaFlex: DaFlex & Grievance
Duk3: Duk3 & Seamus
Demon: Demon & Janson Veers
Sunburst: Sunburst & Grim-Chaser
there are some others but i just woke up so.... bleh... but as you can see that's 7 of us making up 15 people in the clan... so cut the 36/37 people in NDA cause there aint, were still small. We also have 5 people in the clan that mainly play on jupiter so they arent always about. There are other people I would like to join us but it's getting them over to CA that's the bitch...

[Suprise time8|] Serve and MayhemMike have come over to CA and Joined NDA,Mike's the best APU on the server now IMO now that shadow's rerolled...

at the moment were lucky if we have 10-12 people on at one time
the new NDA is made from those that were left after the TT NDA lost alot of players to DAoC and SWG, we decided to change faction's because of the gay ass soullight system, non implemented clan war system and the fact that neutral means dick in neocron, so it's better that their all red to us... o_O

We generally try to fight alone over the OPs that we wanna take and establis as NDA OPs once again, we do support SXR when they need the few extra men...

DarK are not allied with us, your WAY off the mark there, it's just so many people hate FF that we fight along side against them...

Everyone has legion on their KOS/War list Lethys... everybody...

AntiCity is and has been for a long time, the most dominant side on pluto. The CA clans wont merge... and tbh Id prefer it that way because it cuts out all the crappy argument's over leadership etc etc and who's orders to follow...

Michael, any other questions just DM me :)

kurai
09-10-03, 10:42
A couple of points to note ...

Some ongoing clan wars have vanishingly little to do with faction politics.

Also - just because you are in the same faction as someone doesn't mean you have to like them, or feel any motivation to fight along side them.

kurai
09-10-03, 10:50
Anyway - new reply because this is more germane to the question asked ;)

Pluto has roughly half and half.

It had the same numerical split for a long while previously, but that was a somewhat artificial situation since 50% of the OPs were left in the hands of one strong clan, and ownership went almost unchanged for weeks at a time because the only opposite faction clan large enough to distract them wouldn't fight them :rolleyes:
(... but still managed to get into wars with most of the rest of the server ;))

Now that non-aggression period has seemingly come to an end, we are already seeing the clans outside of the main 2 power blocs actually being able to achieve something.

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 11:00
ONOZ! kurai, thats a double post AND a spelling mistake :eek: your standards are dropping...

kurai
09-10-03, 11:18
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
ONOZ! kurai, thats a double post AND a spelling mistake :eek: your standards are dropping... lol. 2 posts was deliberate - 2 separate areas to address.

As far as the spelling goes ...

Were you thinking of this (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39334000/jpg/_39334163_germainegreer_bbc_body203.jpg) instead of this (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=germane) ? ;)

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 11:24
Originally posted by kurai
lol. 2 posts was deliberate - 2 separate areas to address.

As far as the spelling goes ...

Were you thinking of this (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39334000/jpg/_39334163_germainegreer_bbc_body203.jpg) instead of this (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=germane) ? ;)

no... spelling mistake as in where you put bloc instead of block :p WINNAR!!!1111110994503485 o_O:lol:

Stigmata
09-10-03, 12:15
THREAD TITLE

Who's more powerfull on your server? (pro-, anti-CA)

correct me if im wrong but this is just a thread of plutonians saying we are at war with you but they are allied to us bollocks ?

Nice to see you all followed the thread starters question.

Saturn.

Pro city 30% op's
Anti city 30%
Neutral 40% (FA, CM)

As far as number of players goes, i would say that Pro city has by far the most but 95% are probably tradeskillers/alts from other factions.

CM and FA have a fair number but which catogory do they come into ?

Anti city have lots of active probably similar to number in CM.

Andy

p.s sorry i forgot to mention the 3 people who play on uranus.... who slightly stuck to the threads topic

kurai
09-10-03, 12:24
no... spelling mistake as in where you put bloc instead of block :p WINNAR!!!1111110994503485 o_O:lol: BZZZZZZZZZZZZTTT !!!

bloc (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bloc)

Better luck next time, feel free to try again ;)

Richard Slade
09-10-03, 12:26
Saturn player here too
Stigmata's right
Although there's too much fighting WITHIN CM than between any
factions so.. Ahh I remember the times when ND just bursted
And CM pushed back
And ND bursted
[Repeat until satisfied]

Now there's just a big mess...
When looking at the map it's like letting a 3-year old loose on it

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 12:34
BZZZZZZZZZZZZTTT !!!

bloc (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bloc)

Better luck next time, feel free to try again ;)

[French, from Old French, block. See block.]

Bloc = French no ? And that was just a translation of Bloc in english ? as to what does the french word 'bloc' mean in english ?!? :confused:

kurai
09-10-03, 12:54
[French, from Old French, block. See block.]

Bloc = French no ? And that was just a translation of Bloc in english ? as to what does the french word 'bloc' mean in english ?!? :confused: It's *derived* from French, but doesn't retain the same literal meaning. cf. gauche, cabriolet, lagniappe, cul-de-sac etc etc.

In English bloc has a specific connotation relating to political alliances.

Perhaps this (http://www.savastore.com/products/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Savastore&product%5Fid=10010674&pid=1) might be handy. ;)

(I just *know* a mod is gonna have to edit your reply to this :D)

Stigmata
09-10-03, 12:56
@kurai :D hahaha

Owned Fenix

Andy

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 12:59
It's *derived* from French, but doesn't retain the same literal meaning. cf. gauche, cabriolet, lagniappe, cul-de-sac etc etc.

In English bloc has a specific connotation relating to political alliances.

Perhaps this (http://www.savastore.com/products/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Savastore&product%5Fid=10010674&pid=1) might be handy. ;)

(I just *know* a mod is gonna have to edit your reply to this :D)

C*nt :p kurai im soo gonna kick your ass for that :mad: :lol:

Interesting.... i get it for 70p on my discount :lol: uhm.... o_O

Gotterdammerung
09-10-03, 13:35
I've just read through all 5 pages, and this seems to be way off topic and mostly alot of sword waving and posturing by plutonians. Please return the to the topic at hand before the knife comes out for some serious thread surgery.

BTW, it's my impression the thread poster is interested in ALL servers, not just pluto so lets get some input from the others as well

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 13:39
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
I've just read through all 5 pages, and this seems to be way off topic and mostly alot of swprd waving and posturing by plutonians. Please return the to the topic at hand before the knife comes out for some serious thread surgery.

sowwy :( he made me do it... him... HIM... THE MAN IN MY HEAD !!!

kurai started it.....

o_O

Anyway, on topic, anti city is the main force on pluto IMO, Crahn also hold a fair chunk of OPs, TG are more dominant tho when compared to other factions...

CryptoChronic
09-10-03, 13:43

VS

TG + Tsunami

Crahn ARE NOT pro-city on pluto.... we may help both sides fight common enemies sometimes but in the long run we are on the anti-city side except for a few exceptions such as FF

dark has an alliance with SS just against FF .... we had to fight along side NDA once to help ss because we wanted to keep that nap but we didnt like it and was hard to hold back from shooting nda :p

the fight between us and legion had been going on for a long time.... i would call legion more of a pro city clan than us... i dont even remember why we fight anymore but it was prolly something i did. :p

[SP]Ostrich
09-10-03, 13:59
QD: you forgot NCAT, which has no allies... we also rarely have a member online.

Mr Friendly
09-10-03, 14:00
.......id like to hear the current status of both =SXR= & the CA Legion clan.......jtlyk.......;)

CryptoChronic
09-10-03, 14:06
Originally posted by thewarrior008
ok.
First of all before TA was TR. and before TR FA and tg clans meged into TR

k the other thing is that ur talking Bullshit Again FF wasnot made by ex TR players

i was never in TR , ok maybe i was in TA not for long but still after TA disbanded because of serve tg went loose for like 2 or 3 weeks when everyone tried to leave tg and join pimp,NDA ,sxr et.

Now myself,Lore,astraea,and Jason SChneider made a clan caled FF,
ok i have to agree it got a litle too overcrowded but tats no reason to flame FF omfg tats no reason at all to flame us
most experienced players are FF now ( some exceptions of course) and the ones who are not started bitching also DArk started bitching and wanted a fight so they got one its not up to us tat we fight DARk it was up to them and ya we consider DArk being PRO CITY because of its actions towards TG, and just to confirm DArk fights not only FF they fight ALL tg clans because when we are outnembered by 5 PRO CITY clans ( at some rare occasions) we call for help and people come to help us so DArk kills everyone , also the nicely performed TG raids by the Crahnsect are realy nice by killing all the noobbs and loosing SL they think they will accomplish somthinng.

Ok now i thank u for beforehand for the upcoming flames and apologize for my speling.

kthnxbye

edit: also plz look at the map and tell me tg has 75 % of the OPs no! it does not , most of Op s has TT then TG then TS i tink. and its not our numbers because we rarely outnumber someone its our fucking experience and skill who everyone taking part in this discusion does not take into consideration

( and tats on ypluto for everyone who doesnot get wat im talking bout )

wow i cannot stand people who think they know everything and go around spreading bullshit.... we are NOT NOT NOT NOT ON PRO CITY SIDE WE DO NOT FIGHT FOR REEZA AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT REZA WE SIMPLY HELP ONE PRO CITY CLAN BECAUSE OF A COMMON ENEMY.. WE HAVE SOME BEEF WIT A ANTI-CITY CLAN AND WE HELP SOMEONE FIGHT EM SO WHAT? COUNTRYS HAVE CIVIL WARS ALSO IT DOESNT MAKE THEM TERMINALLY AGAINST EACHOTHER FOREVER ... GOD DAMN YOU RETARDS REALLY PISS ME OFF.. STOP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT US ... DONT SAY OUR NAME.... KEEP US OUT OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT TALK PEACE.

UPDATE: cheers to sigma he knows the deal

athon
09-10-03, 14:16
Uranus basically has 3 sides atm:
1. The TJ / SSC / RDZ / uTs / Syncs / R2K / whoever else alliance (basically anti-city).
2. The CA / TT / Syn / BD (sort of) alliance who fight the above (Pro-City + some neutral + some crahn).
3. The people who don't do OP fights.

Altho SSC don't often call their allies immediately, they have been getting noticably more like the others, bringing the rest of their 'alliance' to op fights.

Case in point, Jeriko this past week, where the usual few CA/TT lot turned up and got totally slaughtered. By half the server.

some of group 1. have been noted to whine about us allying with enemy factions (BD and Syn). But when we face armies (I wish i had some screenshots to show, but I was too busy trying to not die) that turn up, you would understand why.

I know I'm getting better at OP fights because despite the lag I was having (temp problem, my connection is normally fine) me and Wyatt nearly managed to kill Xantor (who had the help of LuckyLuck iirc).

Athon Solo

Ivory
09-10-03, 14:44
Just to clarify who are greens and reds to the crahn and to porve to you that we're not pro city.

The greens

Black Dragon
Protopharm
TG

The reds

City Admin
Biotech (for some reason this needs to b sorted as in the story it says that the sect provide information to biotech).
Tsunami Syndicate
Fallen Angels

Now lets look at this, we're only green to one pro city faction but the topic is about who has the most OP's on the server Pro city or anti city? Well on pluto its gotta be anti city and crahn is anti city admin it will clarify that on the world map when you click onto the Pro/Anti city tab.

Just to clarify that to people b4 you all jump to conclusions and take bitch attacks :p

QuantumDelta
09-10-03, 15:34
Athon - we more or less gave up looking for a fun fair fight against; UK USA, Ronins, UnderWorld, Dope, LARD, + Misc runners.

We turn up to an op with 10-15 SSC and then 5 - 6 clans worth of people come at us o_O

So yea...we called uTs on the last run and synchs on the run before that.

Meh...

wolfwood
09-10-03, 15:45
in pluto its kinda half and half, tangent and crahn have most for ca allied. Tg and tsunami also have some to :p

\\Fényx//
09-10-03, 15:55
Originally posted by wolfwood
in pluto its kinda half and half, tangent and crahn have most for ca allied. Tg and tsunami also have some to :p

wolf ima slap you for that comment o_O then kick you every time you try logging onto our TS server f00 :p Crahn are not allied with CA, their not a city faction, their not strictly anti city in the sense of TG but are kinda like a 3rd party.... but are definitly not allied with CA...

athon
09-10-03, 18:59
Originally posted by Ivory
Just to clarify who are greens and reds to the crahn and to porve to you that we're not pro city.

For the purposes of this thread please totally ignore ingame (on hud) faction alliances. They aren't always right. On Uranus for example many BD and Crahn are anti- to the TG alliance and therefore ally themselves with CA and TT.

As it would be in real life, I feel that the ingame (on hud) alliances should be much more responsive to what is actually going on (even if it does mean a more complex bit of coding for faction alliances to be done on a per-server basis). For example I would say BD are basically neutral to CA atm on Uranus.

Athon Solo

Marx
09-10-03, 19:07
Factions don't fucking matter - imo they should be taken out of the picture.

Its fucking ironic that people can't be cool with eachother just because the lines below their name are red.

Anyway, as was said several times - easier for enemies to forget their issues in their common fight against a larger enemy, so as they can continue their dispute afterwards without fear of fighting on two fronts.

Crahn isn't allied with CA, the simple fact is FF is a greater threat to our state of well being seeing as most of them are pompous FPS junkies.

Anyway, according to my watch FF will be breaking up soon anyway - its around that time.

Wonder which TG clan will take over after it.

O_o

Ivory
09-10-03, 23:28
I know that factions dont matter, dont really care but just to note it down if people wanted to do in-depth about crahnnies and also to state that CS is anti CA.

Furion
09-10-03, 23:45
anti city is prolly the most powerful OP wize on pluto atm, but pro city are atleast trying to hold us back, kudos for that.

Anyway, according to my watch FF will be breaking up soon anyway - its around that time.

this time the leader(s) isnt a unstable guy who cant decide if he wants to play or not, and its going quite well ;)

Jest
09-10-03, 23:48
Baleeted!!!

Doc Holliday
10-10-03, 00:09
lol qd. i love how we get a mention so thanks mate. yeah we fought against u at the jerico/oz station brawl but it was cos i walked in to 6 ssc idiots with out drawing a weapon and said hi. the idiots decided it good idea to open fire. i was at the time passing thru and clocked the fight goin off. So me and wyatt fought along with a few others in my clan against u. that dont constitute plaza 1 J.

Black dragon as a faction are a very plausible faction for good rp in the sense of mercs. thats the way we play ourselves out. besides ca or ts on uranus. i take the lesser of 2 evils.

CA as a faction need the skilled players on uranus too as there seems to be alot of moderate players BUT dont all seem to be on together. The german alliance on uranus ALWAYS fights together and there is no denying that. IT breaks rp..... But what blows more is 8 crahn/black dragon runners getting swept away by 30 + runners at simmons like a day or 2 before. that was the german alliance in full force. ever wonder why we as black dragon " ally " to the pro city. tsunami/bd bitter rivals for turf. any option to score one over on them. BIG BONUS.

besides my clan ( dopesmugglaz ) dont even have enuff runners to be considered a threat to anyone so people dont moan about us going for the fights. even if we did thrash 6 ssc unknowns ( qd u should be more selective of recruiting. Oh and dont be so fucking hypocritical when u talk about shit on here and try and bullshit your way through your actions in game either. it doesnt become u. )

So there u go. Yes it sucks about the lamers alliance owning the server and they are lame. we do somethin about it. threads like this start. people get fucked off big time. they air the views here there and everywhere. problem with uranus as i see it is there arent enuff players willing to fight all the way to the bitter end. most are pretty average at pvp and die once then cry and log off. thats what means we have to draw runners from diff factions to aid the fight in the face of the tsunami threat.

Rieper
10-10-03, 06:18
Doc, You've always gotten involved in our op fights.. so when you walk past 6 SSC in the middle of a fight, they'd obviously assume that you were there to fight. In fact, you're the stupid one for not pulling a weapon.

And Dope Smugglaz arent that great... tho PSI MONK is a good melee tank.

and SSC doesnt just recruit combat chars doc, its tradeskillers, lowbies, non PvPers and people who dont do a lot of PvP as well as those who are there for the op fights. Its not hard joining SSC, so while we never lay claim to being an uber clan, it seems everyone likes to brag that they managed to kill some of our members. I'll start arguing with you about who you killed and with whom you did it as soon as we start saying all of SSC are uber PvPers.

QuantumDelta
10-10-03, 06:25
Doesn't matter much though...doubt they could do shit when our core is around...

Probably a shame our "core" is never around much at the same time.
It doesn't matter though, eventually the younger SSCers currently in clan will become as good a team as the current oldbies, they already have the friendship...

Maarten
15-10-03, 14:48
Allright, now this takes the cake... This just ain't fun anymore:

http://www.eaglered.net/neocron/notfun.jpg

This is the current situation on Uranus.
All ops now belong to TS, BD, CS and TG. Even SSC is tossed off the field...

Rieper
15-10-03, 15:15
lol, Cartel came and took all our ops.. im wondering if it was a capture the whole map attempt, in which case i don't mind as i assume we can get back our ops.. it was ninjad iirc

Dribble Joy
15-10-03, 15:20
I want green on that map, TG have been camped outside my home for too long.
Something must be done.

CarniFlex
15-10-03, 15:32
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/worldmap.GIF

Saturn as 5 minutes ago.

Main fighting factions are most represented, still there are upcoming CA-Tsunami-Crahn-Black dragons. Must say that saturn is pretty equal atm, have lots of op fights and fun that I like. And all factions have theyre own jerks screwing around but for most its faction vs faction wars.

ezza
15-10-03, 15:37
i would expect to see more BD on that saturn map now, as red symp normally have themselves a few ops,and im sure Titans will be taking ops soon

QuantumDelta
15-10-03, 17:18
Originally posted by Rieper
lol, Cartel came and took all our ops.. im wondering if it was a capture the whole map attempt, in which case i don't mind as i assume we can get back our ops.. it was ninjad iirc

Get them back off Synchs, wtf is cartel doing?

Celt
15-10-03, 20:35
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Doesn't matter much though...doubt they could do shit when our core is around...

Probably a shame our "core" is never around much at the same time.
It doesn't matter though, eventually the younger SSCers currently in clan will become as good a team as the current oldbies, they already have the friendship...
hehe, SSC have a core of good pvp'ers?
hehehe

QuantumDelta
15-10-03, 21:09
Originally posted by Celt
hehe, SSC have a core of good pvp'ers?
hehehe
Still upset I booted your ass eh?

\\Fényx//
15-10-03, 21:12

haha owned :lol:

Celt
16-10-03, 12:50
Hardly, SSC was a crappy clan that relied on numbers and allies, led by an egotistical arrogant condescending twat.

StoneRayne
16-10-03, 18:08
QD and vic, will you ever drop that shit? You dont like him he doesnt like you, dont get the damn thread closed cuz of some crap like this.

The Uranus situation has been 80% anti-CA ever since Ronins disbanded...
The big problem is that of the timezones... US players can't fight the german players most of the time because of the timezones, and when they can, they're NEVER all together, that's why they usually get slaughtered by 50 people coming from all different factions/clans who support uts and synchs mostly (Tsunami).
There are many problems with Uranus, few of which I can address here...

The server was originally german... Most powerhouses were on the german alliance (uts+synchs+whoever else)... So the US clans were forced to "chase" them. The way they look at it, US people are the ones that should prove something to them, and when uts gets their OPs hacked at night by a group of US players, they complain "ninja hax0r wtf u all newbs". The irony that I faced many times was when a small yet powerful group of Pro-CA runners attacked uts/synch/rdz/LP op, and was forced to defend against a bigger group (STILL), and they managed to hold onto the OP, while defending it, when we goto sleep, uts wake up and start screaming "ninja wtf u newbs", even tho they got raped while outnumbering us still. But we have no right to tell them that basically, unless they can beat that group, they don't deserve that OP and should go fuk themselves.

And when there is a time when both US(mostly pro-CA) and German alliance are online, and US alliance does have a good chance of winning, do you know what happens? Do you know what happens when they get owned once? They call for 2 more clans, or if there's noone online, they turret their fucking undergrounds like Ford Knox, and sit there for 30 minutes doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, but waiting for us to get BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS so either we go to the underground or we log off.
Then you hear "haha we owned u even tho u outnumbered us"
No dipshit, you didnt own anything. your gay stun turrets and underground bugs owned us. You went outside once and got owned. But you didnt mention that, did you?
Or how about, you dont wanna fight us because "but we're too outnumbered". Hey dude, news flash. I, fw, was in that situation in 95% of all OP fights I've been in, and better yet, before I quit, not only did I had to deal with constant 4v8's, but also with you putting 3 stuntraps and 2 everywhere. Me and dust dealt with you without a PPU of our own, just a tank and an APU.
Yet when you outnumber us 20 to 13, you STILL hide in the underground for 25 MINUTES?!

This is how Uranus has been. You know what? I'm tired of chasing the German alliance. I'm tired of them saying each OP we win is a ninja hack. I'm tired of trying to fight them on their terms.

What, you can't fight when you're outnumbered ONCE IN AWHILE without hiding in underground until your opponents get BORED OUT OF THEIR ASS and try to come and get you?
You want (*cough**cough**cough*BULLSHIT*cough**cough**cough*) balance on the server like you claimed a couple of times? Why don't you do something.
Or maybe you can just bitch that "there are no fights on this server, it sucks" and follow LP. It's easier than trying to do something.

I know that the uground situation was changed, but when it wasnt, it was enuff to deter me from NC more and more, slowly yet steadily.

This post is not an attack On germans at all, but mostly it's my opinion on most of the Anti-CA alliance... Which mostly consists of old german clans who formed an alliance with most of the server during the hours that they play.

Celt
16-10-03, 19:57
Originally posted by StoneRayne
QD and vic, will you ever drop that shit? You dont like him he doesnt like you, dont get the damn thread closed cuz of some crap like this.
He lied, when called on the lie tried cover it with an insult.
Even his sig is the epitome of arrogance, where he presumes he knows better then everyone else in the community.

Want me to talk on topic?
What's there to say about Uranus.
The one time city factions were winning, uts&co called in 8 inactive uranus clans from jupiter to help them win.

That attitude has prevailed to this day.

ntac beat uts, uts come back with lp + raf, ntac beat them again, uts comes back with lp,raf,synchs,and any other random peon they can snag off jupi.

QuantumDelta
17-10-03, 00:31
Lied?
An independant SSC Admin came from another game, asked everyone in clan they could reach their oppinion and then, eventually after about a months thought told they back me.

Until that point, even after you had given up, I had a dagger you placed over my head with YOUR lies, swinging and ready to drop.

Sadly for you, it never will.

fw's post below is one of the main reasons SSC has tried to keep some distance from the whole "German alliance" thing, both sides throw lame insults and both sides can be just as bad as the other.

They (The US/UK Lot) used the same grouping of tactics that the germans used, when they had the chance on SSC.
They dropped turrets on us, they camped UG.
It's one of the reasons I got tired of all the crap, because both sides are just as bad as eachother, it's the reason I ATTEMPT to avoid direct involvement.

Syndicate, among others seem to be hellbent on making sure we get involved though, I for one choose to wash my hands of such pitiful displays of "gaming".

Dribble Joy
17-10-03, 02:50
Arg!!

Will you three shut up!! You're as bad as each other!

fw, stop being sso bloody offensive.
vic you're just as bad.
QD is one of those horribly annoying people that say they can do anything, and unfortunatly CAN, at least most of the time. It pisses people off. (QD, you may not realise it but you DO come over as THE most arrogant person in NC)

It was good SSC got off the fence, too bad landing on either side was the wrong thing to do.

pfft, what do I know...

Shadow Dancer
17-10-03, 02:52
I hate big clans. lol.

I wish there was no clan system in this game.

Celt
17-10-03, 12:48
And again, you dodge the point that you lied about SSC having a core of good pvp'ers.

Anything to boost your ego and rep, eh QD?

That's what I call a pitiful display of gaming.

I mean, it's been 5? months since you kicked me from SSC but you still fantasise that I somehow still care. Grow up, neither you nor your petty clan is all that important, other then the relative size of your ego's to your actual influence on the server.(inversely proportional)

Nidhogg
17-10-03, 12:52
Any more accusations or flames against players or clans will result in this thread's closure.

N

ezza
17-10-03, 13:00
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I hate big clans. lol.

I wish there was no clan system in this game.

not the biggest fan of massive clans myself, prefere smaller clans tbh.

but unfurtunatly with the current neocamp rules(ie MC5 chips rare books)its just playing into the hands of the big clans.

and and guys take your petty argument in game, as entertaining as it is, id rather not see niddy own another thread

CryptoChronic
17-10-03, 14:29
Originally posted by Furion
anti city is prolly the most powerful OP wize on pluto atm, but pro city are atleast trying to hold us back, kudos for that.

this time the leader(s) isnt a unstable guy who cant decide if he wants to play or not, and its going quite well ;)

edit: read nids post.... i shall obey

aw shit i cant resist....

:to defend serve... right.. this time hes just a control freak who yells at his clanmates to get them to do what he wants :p