PDA

View Full Version : DoY Kamikazi mobs?

zii
08-10-03, 22:06
Does anyone know where these mobs spawn?

I plodded around the desert last night and coundn't find any.

Regards,
Zii.

Nippa
08-10-03, 22:25
i havent seen any after patch but normaly k j h i they moving south they started in k so good luck :) but like i say i havent seen any for a while :(

t0tt3
08-10-03, 22:53
---> :D (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78172&highlight=kami) <---

zii
09-10-03, 04:34
I scouted out k and i the last two nights and found nowt.

Maybe they don't spawn anymore ... :-)))

Progenitor
09-10-03, 04:40
On Uranus just a few hours ago, we found 3.

The first two by accident - they both were in the same zone we happened to be in.

The third, we had to hunt for to find.

We searched for a fourth but couldn't find it in any of the adjacent zones. Don't know where it ended up.

We were just happy to actually see one, let alone three.

So they definately are spawning, just have to look, and I assume they always appear near the center of each zone. So I assume you just have to search the center of each zone - but that is a big assumption.

-p

Progenitor
09-10-03, 04:40
Doh! Somehow it doubled posted.

-p

-FN-
09-10-03, 09:20
I killed six tonight. Let's just say, the Neocronicle was very true in saying they are moving away from the DoY bots.

FBI
09-10-03, 09:40
I killed barney if you killed 6 of them kamis.

FBI

Divide
09-10-03, 09:43
Originally posted by FBI
I killed barney if you killed 6 of them kamis.

FBI

you have done a great service for mankind, I on behalf of the we hate barney club would like to offer you our highest possible award, such great grandeur comes with this-- a brass replica of barney's head with a bullet hole in it... congratulations

Morrow36
09-10-03, 17:21
I seem to have found a solid pattern... every few days the patten changes and goes south a sector ( as callash said he has a program todo it ), Last i went looking i found one int H_13 maybe last friday, then found yet another in H_15 ( did it skip the sec with mc5?)... my theory is that they go left to right sectors and every few days when callash changes the pattern they go south a sector(i'm guessing their in the Gs now)... who knows by the time they get to neocron = event/doy ? :)

NeoLojik
09-10-03, 17:33
A friend of mine found on this morning. It was in one of the I sectors. Im not telling which one though :p

It dropped 4 rifle kami chips too! :D

{MD}GeistDamnit
09-10-03, 18:23
Originally posted by Progenitor
On Uranus just a few hours ago, we found 3.

The first two by accident - they both were in the same zone we happened to be in.

The third, we had to hunt for to find.

We searched for a fourth but couldn't find it in any of the adjacent zones. Don't know where it ended up.

We were just happy to actually see one, let alone three.

So they definately are spawning, just have to look, and I assume they always appear near the center of each zone. So I assume you just have to search the center of each zone - but that is a big assumption.

-p

hmmm, P who were u with? that sounds exactly what happened to me yesterday. were u on an alt and with me ?

oh and yeah they arent in desert anymore, so look below it a bit.

wolfwood
09-10-03, 18:38
i gred into nemisis one day and there one was, damn pistol chips

Progenitor
09-10-03, 18:52
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
hmmm, P who were u with? that sounds exactly what happened to me yesterday. were u on an alt and with me ?

oh and yeah they arent in desert anymore, so look below it a bit.

Nope it was me and some SSC members.

We found the first 2 in H row, the next one was NE one sector, it actually went UP a sector and over.

Wasn't really expecting that, but that was where we found it.

Kinda blew my thoughts on what the pattern was. I'm guessing now, it's any adjacent sector. Don't know what happened to the fourth one. It was nowhere to be found in any adjacent sector.

The hardest part is finding that first one, then you can atttempt to figure out what the pattern is.

If anyone has any ideas on how to find that first one other than blind luck or brute force search of all the sectors, I'd love to know.

-p