PDA

View Full Version : Mob spawnrate

JustIn_Case
08-10-03, 09:32
Hello!

As some might have noticed, there has been an increased droprate.

But at some areas there has been an increased spawnrate on mobs ass well.

I had an blast at Gabanium mine yesterday, Decayeds spawned like crazy. Sometimes i couldnt loot them since new Decayeds spawned before i could reach my kill.

It was lots of fun!

Anyone else noticed anything similar to this in another sector?

I got a nice screeny on 6 Decayeds on one hill, but i forgot it
at home (on PC at the Office atm), ill post it later tonight.

But here is a nice screeny with the Kill Rewards:
(Edit: notice that there is ONLY Decayeds killed at that occation)

http://www.docassist.se/graphics/pictures/SpawnRate.jpg

\\Fényx//
08-10-03, 09:36
yea....

Last night on 3 occasions i'd killed a warbot where he was pretty much standing, by the time i was out the hack another had spawned and i was in trouble lol 8|

SorkZmok
08-10-03, 09:38
i experienced the same.
I went to gaganium right after patch 191 and got a shitload of xp and rare parts.
Decayeds spawned like crazy and there also were many many Titans around, sometimes about 4 of em in one point.
Man that was a blast!

I get way more xp in some other place but hunting at gabanium is way more fun and you get tons of rare parts and implants too.

GurTjaN
08-10-03, 09:42
lol yesterday ive been lvling with a friend (another apu) at gaya mine

ok did like 18mill psi xp and got like 25 techs hehe and it was reallyl fun lots of grims and stuff

great lvling day yesterday :)

El Barto
08-10-03, 09:52
Every one seems to be getting a good spawn rate and loads of rares, EXCEPT ME!

JustIn_Case
08-10-03, 09:58
Thoose Decaydes still have a verry poor droprate on Techs. I killed 150+ of them yesterday (my HL went from 78/120 to 0/120) in 3-4 hours and got 5 techs...

I killed 20 WBs and got 14 techs :). But lets keep this about spawnrate instead of droprate.

I want to know if there is more places like Gabanium (and Gaia it seems) with increased spawnrate. It was really fun and great xp.

Hayato
08-10-03, 10:02
Originally posted by JustIn_Case
Thoose Decaydes still have a verry poor droprate on Techs. I killed 150+ of them yesterday (my HL went from 78/120 to 0/120) in 3-4 hours and got 5 techs...

I killed 20 WBs and got 14 techs :). But lets keep this about spawnrate instead of droprate.

I want to know if there is more places like Gabanium (and Gaia it seems) with increased spawnrate. It was really fun and great xp.

go look around and find out its not hard :D

Pi-Oh-Pah
08-10-03, 11:35
I killed 3 Doomies at Gaya Mine last night and as I was running in to loot a bloody Chaser appeared - by the time I killed it the 3 doomie corpses had gone >_<

MjukisDjur
08-10-03, 11:56
yes, droprate must have increased. Now its even fun to hunt them wb:s... Got more imps/techs yesterday than I have for the last 2 months :P

Stigmata
08-10-03, 12:06
Damn spawnrate caused me to loose my Monk PA3, its somewhere lieing in a belt, but on returning to look for my belt i could not remember which zone i was in, i looked through about 5 zones before straying into gab mine and being ganked by 2 apu's and ppu, i got one of the apu's first though

Andy

p.s drop rate has never been a problem, lazy fuckers :mad:

NeoLojik
08-10-03, 13:19
I took my PPU out hunting with my little bro on Monday. We hit our favourite sector and found no less than 8 warbots all standing withing range of eachother.

That was a good day for rare collecting :)

BramTops
08-10-03, 13:23
time to get myself some hacking skills again... :)

QuantumDelta
08-10-03, 13:28
Heh, that's why I hunt on my PE...if things get troublesome, I have enough healing power to get the hell outta there :p

Crest
08-10-03, 13:38
Yeah rates up for the moment ... KK will kill that soon on next patch I recon.

Not only are rates up but players are all over... A couple of cool quiet spots between k1 - j1 to j6 k6 and they were all camped...Everyone wanted a piece of wb's

in 2 days I have also got my best per kill drop .... I had a three tech drop before, but not with a Bezz 3 in ... not until yesterday. Then there is the the second 3 drop, 2 in 2 days....

I think KK have upped it (As they do from time to time), to encourage less camping of the caves and pits....And draw attention away from No PA's for spy and PE.

Anyway what ever the reason..Keep it up, kill them cause tis will not last. Next patch and drop rates will be so bad the mobs will take parts out your own weapons ....

greploco
09-10-03, 01:50
>Anyway what ever the reason..Keep it up, kill them
>cause tis will not last. Next patch and drop rates
>will be so bad the mobs will take parts out your
>own weapons ....

I wish I could say this guy was wrong

Spoon
09-10-03, 02:45
Yer, hunting is good again.....:cool:

Whitestuff
09-10-03, 02:53
Originally posted by El Barto
Every one seems to be getting a good spawn rate and loads of rares, EXCEPT ME!

not just you m8, me too. I went hunting for 3 hours today. Got a whooping 2 rare parts and an exp foot.

w00t. I pwnz.

RuriHoshino
09-10-03, 16:17
Hopefully they increased it because of the number of items in the rare pool now:rolleyes:
I still haven't completed a single rare yet!

SeXy Happy
09-10-03, 16:21
Same here, but I had nonstop hunting action last night at Cycrow. At one time I had 2 chasers and their spawnees, and 2 leapers and their spawnees. total was about 9 kills. Was lots of fun. Got quite a bit of stuff off of them. Not a lot of rares still, so I like the increase of the mob spawn rate with the drop rate the way it is.

mr bobo
10-10-03, 01:56
danm u ppl r lucky i havent gotten jack crap from nothin im just so hatted in this game:mad will some one just give me a clue to why ppl kill me all the danm time

Phlith
10-10-03, 02:06
will some one just give me a clue to why ppl kill me all the danm time

My best guess would have to be.... because they can.

As for the increased spawn/drop rate.... i'm regreting the fact i just lommed my 50 hack >:|

Marx
10-10-03, 02:09
Originally posted by mr bobo
danm u ppl r lucky i havent gotten jack crap from nothin im just so hatted in this game:mad will some one just give me a clue to why ppl kill me all the danm time

You probably excrete the "kill me" pheromone.

It does exist!