PDA

View Full Version : gov. of california

KidWithStick
08-10-03, 07:28
i live in california, and just saw this on my homepage (msn)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/945950.asp

8|

edit: TBH i thought it wouldnt of been so close in the actual recall.

.Cyl0n
08-10-03, 07:34
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys are crazy... ROFL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*goes to bed reading stupid white men*

.cy

ZoneVortex
08-10-03, 07:37
Mother FUCKER there goes our state.

Mantus
08-10-03, 07:39
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...god bless America, the Jerry Springer show of the world.

ZoneVortex
08-10-03, 07:41
Originally posted by Mantus
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...god bless America, the Jerry Springer show of the world.

o_O

not....really....

Alex The Great
08-10-03, 07:43
Hahahahahhaahhahahahahaha!

KidWithStick
08-10-03, 07:44
you never know....he MIGHT be a good gov.... maybe...

ZoneVortex
08-10-03, 07:46
Originally posted by KidWithStick
you never know....he MIGHT be a good gov.... maybe...

Yeah or he might divide California from the Union in the name of Austria :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :mad: o_O :(

KidWithStick
08-10-03, 07:47
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Yeah or he might divide California from the Union in the name of Austria :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :mad: o_O :(

LOL

BombShell
08-10-03, 08:17
its either him or tom. and from the looks of things tom isnt winning :)

1 more thing isnt this a politic post and should be closed

bounty
08-10-03, 09:01
The people "puppeting" him are VERY smart, but he is such a tool to righteousness.

GurTjaN
08-10-03, 09:50
damn guys and you cant even assisinate him cuz hell get his uber1337 20 mm cannons and kill every1 in sight with his i r teh uber act no1 can hit me i hit all MUHAHAHAHA ill be back !

kurai
08-10-03, 10:07
Hahahaha. And people thought *Reagan* was a bad joke ...

At least he wont be around in a few years to bother the rest of the political system.

California is a poison chalice - the world's 4th largest economy is fucked seventeen ways from Sunday, and not looking likely to mend any time soon. Anyone who touches it right now is doomed.

Dear Californians ... your only hope is to drive East to the San Andreas fault, and start jumping up and down en masse on the western side ;)

garyu69
08-10-03, 10:12
Go Arnie, Go Arnie.

Whats the rules on him to become president? Can he? Or do you have to be pure American to run for that position?

Velvet
08-10-03, 10:13
:D
If you have to get things done call a german speaking person...
:D

Wait some years and he`ll be president. (I know, he`s no native = no president). Some friend of him filed a petition to change that:p )

jernau
08-10-03, 10:20
Originally posted by BombShell
its either him or tom. and from the looks of things tom isnt winning :)

1 more thing isnt this a politic post and should be closed

This isn't politics, it's pure comedy. :lol:

That said, don't judge him yet. A lot of great leaders came from very strange backgrounds and many of the worst came from the very places people seem to feel make great leaders.

If I were a yank I'd pick Reagan over Kennedy any day.

@garyu - He can only run for president if there is an Ammendment to the Constitution to allow it. This is very unlikely to happen. Several presidents have tried in the past to ammend the two-term clause and failed so I doubt the nationality clause will be lost.

ericdraven
08-10-03, 10:25
LOL

Austria rules, even in california. :p :p

Go Arnold go! :lol:

garyu69
08-10-03, 10:28
Originally posted by jernau
@garyu - He can only run for president if there is an Ammendment to the Constitution to allow it. This is very unlikely to happen. Several presidents have tried in the past to ammend the two-term clause and failed so I doubt the nationality clause will be lost. Bah!
He will just go in as the terminator and blow some shit up. Then they will change it and he will Rule the world.

If he was president maybe a large proportion of the world will respect the USA o_O

Vampire222
08-10-03, 10:33
whahahahha, i made a bet on it, and now i won.... im richhh weee

Rade
08-10-03, 10:44
Originally posted by Mantus

amen to that..

Vampire222
08-10-03, 10:52
american pigs, let arnold be president!

garyu69
08-10-03, 10:59
There must be a loop hole somewhere in the laws that will make the "you must be American Born" law obsoulette.

I say we find it.

MrBane
08-10-03, 11:04
Arnold = The Front

Remember: He's not the Governor. Its his 'Advisors Team' that are the real Governors. He's just the puppet that speaks when the string is pulled.

:)

Lucjan
08-10-03, 11:07
Cool ;-)

Another proof the future reality in "Demolition Man" is getting closer and closer ;P

Time to collect from an old bet :)

Jesterthegreat
08-10-03, 11:09
go arnie ^.^

NC Junkie

REMUS
08-10-03, 11:15
its about time the elite let some one in, they didnt have chance to scandalise him, although they didnt attempt to make him out as a "lady groper" lol!!!!

The only thing that people could have against him was the fact he doesnt know how to run a state, well neither did the last retard and you can bet your ass the arnold has high moral values and princibles the that fat asshole that was in power before.

Kudos to Arnie, I hope he makes president!!!

Oath
08-10-03, 11:33
Yeah well done arnie, even after the smear bollocks, if arnie played neocron, id terminate him.

Well Done.

Xaru
08-10-03, 12:18
Well, i dont think Arnold is just a puppet, and he isnt stupid either. Hes a great business man. And the fact that hes shit rich, might make him invincible to bribes. So maybe he will be a good gouvernor. At least most of the things he wanted done (as stated by him on several occasions) do make sense. I wish him the best and all the best to california.

Xaru

Archeus
08-10-03, 12:52
Rich? o_O

Good businessman? Try researching his connections with Enron (http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16902) and his connections with the power shortage in CA.. amazing that he actually had something to do with it.

Time will tell on this one I am sure.

But puppet is probably right.

Shadow Dancer
08-10-03, 12:53
You guys are so mean.

Napalm82
08-10-03, 12:58
Need i say more?

http://www.miniclip.com/arnie.htm

- Napalm

MayhemMike
08-10-03, 12:58
This thread seems to be turning into a Anti American-Bash america thread and i'm not liking it at all O_o i wouldn't mind seeing this thread closed . stupid euro trash :O

Dissenter
08-10-03, 13:01
stupid euro trash

Good way to keep a valid opinion..

Oath
08-10-03, 13:06
Erm...................

Eurotrash............

Im pro america (mostly), i think its great arnie got into powah, its monumental even if he's shit, which i dont think he wil be.

Dont tar us with the same brush.
Oath.

/edit.

Im Scottish, not american.

Archeus
08-10-03, 13:30
Originally posted by MayhemMike
This thread seems to be turning into a Anti American-Bash america thread and i'm not liking it at all O_o i wouldn't mind seeing this thread closed . stupid euro trash :O

It will probably get closed shortly.. but hardly bashing.

Arnie isn't going to have any effect on the world so it's all opinion.

UK TV did show some of Arnies womanising he did on UK TV and I am surprised he got away with the stuff he did by just saying "Sorry".

As for the Enron, that is more amazing that it wasn't reported at all yet he shows up in the Enron documents (the story I link to is more an opinion piece of what may happen though).

Mangus
08-10-03, 13:32
Originally posted by Xaru
...And the fact that hes shit rich, might make him invincible to bribes. ...

Rich people just take higher bribes. :D

The California power crisis is an achievement of Davis and his crew. They set up the power market in a way that sharks like Enron and Duke Energy could prey easily. As ususal, the tax payers have been and will be given the bill.

evs
08-10-03, 13:41
If you have to get things done call a german speaking person...

rofl, you are playing the same neocron run by the same german speaking people as me arent you ? :P

Wannabe
08-10-03, 13:47
If you don't want to live in California, move to Finland :) We've got politicians who only care for themselves, make promises, lie to the public etc. etc.

Now you know why I aren't really interested in politics :p

// Wannabe

Gotterdammerung
08-10-03, 13:48
Wow, it's amazing how busy you can all be when the mods get their beauty rest. Congrats to whomever is the winner, but political discussions are not permitted.