PDA

View Full Version : hayve you guys checked out neocronical?

greploco
08-10-03, 07:13
hayve you guys checked out neocronical? no, nothing newsbreaking --- but in general, what a kick ass idea. there really is a story flow going on. It's slow, but it's there. And it takes the hard edges of a computer game and really pulls things together a bit. like all this stuff which sort of seems to randomly happen is actually part of something. wild

ZoneVortex
08-10-03, 07:14
Actually I haven't checked any of them out yet :eek:

I must get around to reading em, they seem full of interesting content and ingame related news.

FBI
08-10-03, 10:02
has anyone spotted a kami soldier recently?

FBI

El Barto
08-10-03, 10:06
I have read them all.

mehirc
08-10-03, 11:20
Originally posted by FBI
has anyone spotted a kami soldier recently?

FBI

They are not only in the DoY-area now, they spread down and thats also said in neochronicle.

Last Kamis were spotted at emmerson and blackhill ;)

FBI
08-10-03, 11:58
Originally posted by mehirc
They are not only in the DoY-area now, they spread down and thats also said in neochronicle.

Last Kamis were spotted at emmerson and blackhill ;)

i asked when though, not where. ;)

FBI

mehirc
08-10-03, 12:08
Originally posted by FBI
i asked when though, not where. ;)

FBI

Yes, but isnt it interessting to know where as well :p

I just want to say that the neochronicle is great because you notice the things truly ingame :)

greploco
08-10-03, 16:12
I couldn't find the post, but there was one which seemed to indicate someone knew how to spawn them.

I'd ask the question to the forum again and see what drops out.

Spoon
08-10-03, 22:34
Originally posted by mehirc
I just want to say that the neochronicle is great because you notice the things truly ingame :)

Yep, Callash is doing a great job keeping the Neocronicle insync with what's going on ingame...
That PSI Kami you guys killed at Blackhill was last Thursday, the next day, the Neocronicle mentioned that the Kami's were expanding their territory, that's good coordination on Callashs' part.....

and btw, thx to which ever one of you guys who rezzed me....:)

*Note to self*
Don't attack a PSI Kami wearing full Inqusition armor....:lol:

der Ed
08-10-03, 22:40
Uhm.. any idea how I can overcome that barrier the CA put there? I'd like to see the fuckup they made before they clean it up.

Ascension
08-10-03, 22:44
Yeah Callash Great Job.. PArt from things like the Neocronical Office being blown up.. I was disapointed when i looked up in VR to see a plane sky :(

:lol:

Shujin
08-10-03, 23:38
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Actually I haven't checked any of them out yet :eek:

I must get around to reading em, they seem full of interesting content and ingame related news. how the fuck can someone not fuckin read them, they basicly tell u wtf is happening / gonna happen storyline based

Mantus
08-10-03, 23:42
I didnt read them until three weeks ago. I realize now that i was really missing out. I thought it was just a frill for RP'ers but its full of useful information about the game and its progress. Definatly worth a read.

Tratos
08-10-03, 23:47
i've read em since about 3 weeks from starting playin NC i really enjoy em specialy if they come out suring school hours to kill some time in that hell hole :D

I cant wait to see what happens with OZ7 and the mutties s'gonna be kick ass. oh yeah and of course fridays neocronical ;) :D :cool:

~T

EDIT : I hate typos

jernau
09-10-03, 01:54
Originally posted by der Ed
Uhm.. any idea how I can overcome that barrier the CA put there? I'd like to see the fuckup they made before they clean it up.

It's late so maybe I'm missing/forgetting something but : what barrier?

Kenjuten
09-10-03, 02:44
I think he's referring to how KK closed off OZ7 because of an error they made. They covered it up in Neochronicle saying the BD bought the Outzone Jail and is 'renovating' it, closing it off to the public.

LVirus
09-10-03, 08:02
What error did they make there? And yes, you can still go to OZ8 easily, it's not even hard.