PDA

View Full Version : idea?

HOG
08-10-03, 04:44
Mabye it would be cool if pluto and saturn could merge to a 5 person server that way nothing would be lost. =p

Mantus
08-10-03, 04:46
I like Pluto, its population may not be as high as Saturn but its not like there is a lack of action.

HOG
08-10-03, 04:48
true..but there wuld b tons more action if they were to merge hehe.

Marx
08-10-03, 05:15
Saturn folks who haven't already should come to pluto.

problem solved.

Kenjuten
08-10-03, 05:16
For certain reasons, merging Pluto with a 4-char-per-account server would destroy what it (should) stand(s) for.

I don't feel like going into it; can someone field it for me? Thanks. =)

And nice idea Marx, heheh

Marx
08-10-03, 05:17
Pluto is 'teh cool' because you have to rely on others.

Don't have to on Saturn.

Owain
08-10-03, 06:07
Problem.

I have a monk on saturn named Owain
I have a tank on pluto named Owain

:p

ZoneVortex
08-10-03, 06:27
Pluto is uniquely fun to some people in that it's only one character allowed.

Me on the other hand SHOULD have picked a 4 char server since I've rerolled about 15 times in my NC career, including rerolling my /56 PPU tonight :D

Oh well, the people on Pluto are cool so it keeps me there

Kasumi
08-10-03, 07:21
I dont htink servers should be merged.. but i do think pluto should have more slots.. and i dont want to hear "1 character slots is what makes it pluto" half the pluto community has atleast 1 alt...

.Cyl0n
08-10-03, 07:39
yea i think it would be good to merge 2 servers...
simply make one 5 slot server and give all ppl that got the same name on both servers the ability to change their name at the first logg in... i know KK can change names... they rarely do it but they can..
then they should reset all clanapp / app pw's too

they should announce it like 2 weeks b4 ingame and outgame

i would really love it .. finally more ppl on a server =)
imo i think thats exactly what nc needs

.cy

Owain
08-10-03, 07:46
Originally posted by Kasumi
I dont htink servers should be merged.. but i do think pluto should have more slots.. and i dont want to hear "1 character slots is what makes it pluto" half the pluto community has atleast 1 alt...

Yeah...I think 2 player slots would be pretty cool for pluto.

.Cyl0n
08-10-03, 07:49
Originally posted by Owain
Yeah...I think 2 player slots would be pretty cool for pluto.

that wouldnt fix the low population on pluto tho =(
i got 2 acc's myself and i would like a 2nd slot ..sure
but i think a server merge would bring pluto ..or nc.. back to life again :)

.cy

KidWithStick
08-10-03, 07:51
not trying to flame no one, but pluto PvP'ers are the best out of the english servers, i dunno how good people are on jupiter, i never played there

if they merged the servers, it would be interesting to see how things would work out, with the big clans like ND and stuff...

im sure they could, SOMEHOW do it, and make it 5 slots... but what if they merged ALL the english servers? 9 slots:D

IMO i like the idea of merging...BUT ONLY if DoY flops and the server populations stay as low as they are...

its kinda boring on pluto now....if you played on it 7-9 months ago, you would remember there was alot more action, and people, and fuckin PKin the newb sewers....good times:lol:

kurai
08-10-03, 09:48
It's a 1 char server - that's what makes it what it is.
Even bumping that up to 2 would fuck it sideways.

The people who buy 2nd (or more) accounts are a tiny fraction of the population, and are not representative of the vast majority of the playerbase.

El Barto
08-10-03, 09:54
I like Pluto the way it is, I played on all servers, and imo Pluto is the best.