PDA

View Full Version : Adventure of Death....Need some info first though!

Phiberdelic
07-10-03, 21:03
Well I'm getting closer and closer to capping my Spy (2 INT & 8 DEX) and the Y Commanders, while still fairly fun, just aren't as exciting. I guess hunting these daily for nearly 2 months now is starting to create its own boredom level.

So anyways, for the past 3 days I have been in Yutano WormTunnel hunting Frens and SC's. I can take on 2 Big Fren's at the same time if I use Shelter/Deflector/Heal Sanctum/Heal combo and now I want to take on the Aparition over in K_11. Can someone tell me what type of damage do they dish out? Energy/X-Ray? Energy/Fire? Energy/Force? Also hypothetically, without resists and only a Heavy Energy Belt what would you say the average amount of damage per shot do they take from you?

I'm gonna lom somemore CON and play with resists but I want to be completely ready to solo one of these this weekend. I will let you know how my adventure turns out, probably like this ....... "ooooo pretty cave..." BRZZZ "what the..." ...DEAD

BTW thanx to Omnituens for these pics and info on the WormTunnel Mobs... http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66877

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 21:14
Go to swamp caves near Gravis, bring a heavy poison belt and stand in the water. Great XP :D.

Phiberdelic
07-10-03, 21:34
Not too concerned about XP atm just for more challenging mobs. And poison stacks so I'm not too sure I want to do that quite yet, the LoMing would take forever and then I'd have to re-evaluate my imps due to the -15 POR ect...

bounty
07-10-03, 21:57
Go to MC5 a few times, you'll feel like a god to the Y's after that.