PDA

View Full Version : You guys seen this....?

icarium
07-10-03, 19:23
http://www.lineage2.com/

saw movie on fileplanet, dloaded it and tbh it looks really good

is it just me or are there a lot of mmorpgs's coming out these days? o_O and why do so many of them have to look so good :mad: check it out if you havent seen it, looks pretty cool

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 19:28
Saw it a long time ago, looks awsome with castles and 3D battles and stuff... ^____________^

Foo
07-10-03, 19:30
:o mite give it a go ( as nc is gettin sooooooooo boreing)

Nexxy
07-10-03, 19:40
been following it for a long time, even though the english site doesnt get alot of updates and web translators are a little shite. Even if its just lineage in 3d and stuff itll still be great...hopefully

RuriHoshino
07-10-03, 19:49
If it looks that good and has spiders like some of those screenshots:eek: I might have problems playin it!8|

Lareolan
07-10-03, 20:00
Originally posted by RuriHoshino
If it looks that good and has spiders like some of those screenshots:eek: I might have problems playin it!8|

Arachnophobia? I can recommend a cure, try playing Gloom an old but VERY VERY good Quake 2 mod. They are working on the Quake 3 version of it right now. :)

You haven't lived until you heard those spiders speak.

Quake2 Gloom (http://www.planetquake.com/teamreaction/gloom/index.htm)
Quake3 Gloom (http://www.planetquake.com/teamreaction/q3gloom/index.shtml)

Happy fragging :)

Mantus
07-10-03, 20:01
Well i am not holding my breath. Linage was a god awfull game (even though it was the most popular game in the world for some reason). Ill give it a try and deside for myself.

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 20:28
Originally posted by Mantus
Well i am not holding my breath. Linage was a god awfull game (even though it was the most popular game in the world for some reason). Ill give it a try and deside for myself.

Lineage rocked kthxbye, the servers just sucked lmao, and it had a steep learnin curve.

Archeus
07-10-03, 20:36
Originally posted by Mantus

It was most popular as a large population of Koreans played it. They have the largest playerbase in the world.

I saw the game in an internet cafe.. it sucks donkeys tackle. It was like a poor mans Ulitma Online.

.Cyl0n
07-10-03, 20:45
yeap i got in the first corean beta :)
was fun...i didnt understand shit tho...
no quests etc
the lvling is extreme boring...

there are many mobs and weapons....the problem is they cost like 1 mil...and you make 50 k in 2 hours o.O

after lvl 30 the lvling is fun again..but the way to there is damn hard =/

the graphic is awesome...the animations of the mage is cool too
you gotta stand still to fight or cast spells...

well i'll wait for english beta and get back to it then :)

.cy

VVerevvolf
07-10-03, 20:56
I played it some time, and it got boring after 2 weeks. You try to get the fucking money to buy some big weapons, but they cost like 10 million and you earn 10k an hour...

Tha BeAsT
07-10-03, 21:01
http://beast.jappi.com/Other%20Games/towncenter.jpg (spot the odd one out) :p
the game is pretty decent cept i couldn’t read what any of the npcs said :p i didn’t get to a high lvl (lvl8) to do any real pvp and it was like surprising to find someone else who spoke English.

Kasumi
07-10-03, 21:19
I seen it at TGS2003 ;P so i dont need to download it ^_^;; but it looks like a great game.. graphics are good :P havent tried it sense I didnt get into the beta :|

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 21:20
Originally posted by Kasumi
I seen it at TGS2003 ;P so i dont need to download it ^_^;; but it looks like a great game.. graphics are good :P havent tried it sense I didnt get into the beta :|

OMFG YOU WENT TO TGS2003!!!! LUCKY BASTID!!!!

Alex Mars
07-10-03, 21:27
I spent some time browsing the various Lineage forums, the biggest problem facing the game is that the Korean game devs don't give a shit about Western customers or what they want and the Korean players hate the Western players. I read some posts from people that logged onto the Korean servers and got shit on, flamed, and death threats from the Koreans players.

.Cyl0n
07-10-03, 21:28
Originally posted by Kasumi

the last corean beta was open

the english beta is coming in december and is open too..

.cy

Kasumi
07-10-03, 21:33
but there was a closed beta ;P

ichinin
07-10-03, 23:14
Originally posted by Foo
:o mite give it a go ( as nc is gettin sooooooooo boreing)

Can i have your stuff? :o)