PDA

View Full Version : Fake Epic Run Rewards

FatDogg
07-10-03, 16:09
Just wondering, but what happens if I do the epic runs for TG and FA now and they finally implament them in the future? Do I get the real reward? Do I get screwed for doing it early? Does Martin personally deliver me five slot artifact versions of the reward? Is there any way to know for sure?

Thanks in advance for this one guys.

[SP]Ostrich
07-10-03, 16:11
you get/have to do a new epic again for another reward... it gives me my jollies for the week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WebShock
07-10-03, 16:12
there was speculation that they may reset your master title when the real epic is implmented.

I know when they implemented the uber nerf for hybrid psi's, they release all the psi points so there wouldnt be a bunch of nerfed psi's server wide.

FatDogg
07-10-03, 16:15
so I can get a fun DoY rifle, Cypher Helmet, etc. _AND_ the real rewards.... hmmmm..... this could be fun......

Original monk
07-10-03, 16:26
Originally posted by WebShock

I know when they implemented the uber nerf for hybrid psi's, they release all the psi points so there wouldnt be a bunch of nerfed psi's server wide.

euh you mean they should off done that or they did that ? i think they should of done it cause now i lommed away like loads of psi and i still didnt recap that stupid psiskill (4 mill to go, again :/ )

ericdraven
07-10-03, 16:29
Originally posted by Original monk
euh you mean they should off done that or they did that ? i think they should of done it cause now i lommed away like loads of psi and i still didnt recap that stupid psiskill (4 mill to go, again :/ )
Don't cry, 4 mill = one hour. :p