PDA

View Full Version : [Leaving]

G.0.D.
07-10-03, 06:57
Well time for me to move on has come, Neocron was always a game about the community for me... no matter how glitchy or bugged people complained it was my friends kept me playing.

Shout outs
-P.I.M.P. Pluto
Kept me playing the game, love ya guys... will miss you.
-crackheads
Fun to kill you guys, even more fun fighting by ur sides. May the pking be with you.
-Sxr
http://comic.synergyxr.net/archive/2.htm
http://comic.synergyxr.net/archive/3.htm
and my responce
http://www.g0dsoft.com/lovegod.jpg
You guys were the only enemys I truly respected. Sure u guys dont hold ops very long but thats just becuase we love you so much we have to destroy you.

Runners

carinth
you truly were a great leader, know it gets tough but keep on trucking.

Nonameeggs
what can i say? onoz!

tknukem
had some great times killing each other.

wakka(lll)dishonest
You were a good man even though others didnt treat you as one. Hope you have gone on to better things.

glyc/brillo/tycho C
buncha fucking spys

I didnt mention every one I should have... For that I am sorry, but I want to cut this thread short.

I wont be gone fully for maybe a mounth tops... selling all my stuff on ebay first. So I will still be around chatting if any one wants to say hi/bye :P

Below on my sig are just a few things I did for the community, I know this is a leaving thread but im going to request it remains open, nid u owe me one.

Marx
07-10-03, 07:00
Later G.0.D., sad to see you go mate.

Last Hurrah?

joran420
07-10-03, 07:00
God-damnit...u too :(

thewarrior008
07-10-03, 07:01
:( and i was looking forward working on tat neocron movie project :8 ill mis u GOD :( ur my GOD :(

G.0.D.
07-10-03, 07:04
@ marx - Last Hurrah?

Yeah no plans of a return. Maybe it will change in the futer but not at the moment...

WhiteWolf
07-10-03, 07:05
yea.. bye bye

Alex The Great
07-10-03, 07:08
<3 later man.

lullysing
07-10-03, 07:10
Can't believe the punkasses got you on the retreat. Be strong chico. And no matter what, when a MILF wants j00 ass, then don't defend simmons like some unidentified runner ( that shall not be named) once did.

--Juju

Vid Gamer
07-10-03, 07:11
Damn, sorry to see you go. :(

Carinth
07-10-03, 07:20
bye god, you'll be sorely missed : (

Lareolan
07-10-03, 08:01
Welcome to the land of the Neocron-free... If you suffer from withrawal a local clinic might direct you to a professional group of Neocronics Anonymous. :P

FBI
07-10-03, 08:01
umm... bye.

I think this thread will get closed by a mod other than nidhogg ;)

FBI

Shadow Dancer
07-10-03, 08:09
Originally posted by FBI
umm... bye.

FBI

What's that supposed to mean?

Are you insinuating one of the posters in this thread or one of god's friends is NIDHOGG?

:eek:

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-10-03, 08:09
Originally posted by FBI
umm... bye.

FBI

yeah like that fruit "got a damn mugg" or whatever :D

i dunno i get the feeling he loves to close shit, he is usually the first mod to hit something.

and bye god ;)

Sunab_Naverith
07-10-03, 08:12
Bye man, sad to see ya go.

I may as well make MY statement as well, I am leaving Neocron for an indefinate amount of time myself, as I hardly ever play it anymore and my finances are stretching thin. My account will not officially be up till Oct 12, so I may log in once or twice between now and then to check on things.

To those who I shall always remember:

Cracky & the Malevolent Crackheads - Thnx guys, a LOT. You were the very first people to be nice to me in Neocron, and helped me through quite a few tough times during the times I actually played a lot.

MeGaMaN - For being the one and only guy to actually hunt me down and pk me for calling him a nancy boy :p.

Nidhogg - for doing such a great job modding the forums :D

I am tired now, so I cannot really think of any other names, but I know there are dozens, so just remember I will always remember you guys, whether or not I come back.

Thnx guys for a great time. Cya on the outside G.O.D. :)

KidWithStick
07-10-03, 08:15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

KidWithStick
07-10-03, 08:19
seriously, this blows...to many fucking people are leaving...now i probably wont come back:(

MjukisDjur
07-10-03, 08:35
hey, get a grip. you are NOT leaving man...

Drimitz
07-10-03, 08:41
Best of luck to ya G0D. See people nc is dying.. I am telling u then end is coming. Its a sad day when one of the brightest modders quits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MJS not much longer.

FBI
07-10-03, 08:45
Originally posted by Drimitz
Best of luck to ya G0D. See people nc is dying.. I am telling u then end is coming. Its a sad day when one of the brightest modders quits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MJS not much longer.

More than half the people who play this game don't attend this
forum. For example, if all the people from this forum quit NC,
there would still be more than half the total population still
playing.

Just a thought for the pessimists.

FBI

Drimitz
07-10-03, 08:47
Do you honestly believe that FBI? If that was the case then why does the population decrease weekly? The majority of the population are people with 2 and 3 accounts. That means you can half the numbers on any given server and then what? You have maybe 50 people total playing on Pluto? That is hardly any comfort.

CarniFlex
07-10-03, 08:53
wtf no more m00 from G.0.D ?

\\Fényx//
07-10-03, 10:02
Bai Bai :(

sorry to see you go man..... who am I gonne contend with now whenever we get the mood to play some kinda retardo tank... :p

Varaem
07-10-03, 10:16
:( bye god. I'll miss you!

Oh, and thanks a lot for getting me the info on the laptop! Love ya! If you ever need anything, just send me a PM/IM/Whatever and I'll try my hardest!

Rieper
07-10-03, 10:23
damn god, i'll miss ya, twas fun playing with you :)

catch ya later

Original monk
07-10-03, 10:24
respect and good luck

Eledhbrant
07-10-03, 10:36
Good luck man, loved your PvP movies :)

Birkoff
07-10-03, 10:50
Never really knew ya, but used your site and looked at most things you've mad for the game. Take care, hope you have fun in where ver you go or hope you'll get the "Neocron withdrawel symptons i did" and come back :)

Good luck, laytu dude!

El_MUERkO
07-10-03, 11:00
You killed me a few times and you smelled of wee but you'll still be missed :(

CkVega
07-10-03, 11:00
awe, you'll be missed god.

hope you'll still be in #neocron

Pi-Oh-Pah
07-10-03, 11:04
So long once again m8 :(

RuButt
07-10-03, 11:19
bye...

jernau
07-10-03, 11:19
Good luck wherever you go next. :(

El Barto
07-10-03, 11:23
Not that I know you all that well, just seen u about, c yaz.

Tupac
07-10-03, 11:45
Cya later matey been fun fighting along side u and against u

Candaman
07-10-03, 11:54
Its been fun Raping u and being Raped by u. Certainly cleared some of my inner passages in some of those op fites.

See u round some time

phunqe
07-10-03, 11:59
Sigh :(

Bye, and good luck on your endevours.

Nidhogg
07-10-03, 12:01
/me goes and wakes the other mods up...

Take care. I hope you come back when the present situation has eased somewhat.

N

/edit, you get the prize for the longest non-staff leaving thread since we decided to close them. ;)