PDA

View Full Version : KK did something right

VoxteX
07-10-03, 02:48
With the new update the bug that didn't let me move my mouse while sitting down / in vehicles was fixed. Thanks KK! You've solved 1 out of 1 trillion bugs, you're certainly getting there!

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 02:52
They did know it... it's in the patch notes...

Cirith MS
07-10-03, 03:23
these last few patches and out fixes i am very pleased with, honestly they did to a lot of good things, plus we are slowly getting our toys, the kami chips a trike and the shot gun. I know we will all be a lot happier with the spy and pe PA, but im sure callash has something great in store for that. ya all complain about the wait, i know i have in the past, but i must say after the trike event i have a great no found faith

Kenjuten
07-10-03, 14:03
Err....Cirith...I try not to make nitpick posts, I really do (*coughyeahjustkeepbullshittingmyselfcough*) but uh... you did mean "new found faith", right? =P

Anyways, yes...I think as DoY's storyline gets closer and closer (keep in mind that these story arcs already in-game will lead up to a set of climaxes that will release DoY in itself), the game's getting better and better.

KK, I don't truly know how you are, as I have been here only a few weeks and beforehand only been in beta4, but I'll throw the dice like I did once before in another situation, and hope that you will pull through for us.

Wannabe
07-10-03, 14:15
Yeah, one bug fixed and new ones introduced. Now my client just crashes when I press arrow keys or Insert, home, page up, delete, end or page down. All those are bound to Ventrilo's quick wav files so I don't need to yell on mic that I need a heal etc. :p

Guess it's anti-cheat/exploit/macro thing :eek:

// Wannabe :angel:

Jesterthegreat
07-10-03, 14:27
personally i use TS with voice activated speech

and i know on TS you have to turn off direct key mapping or something in the options BTW... have a look in oyur program