PDA

View Full Version : aahhhrrrRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

stalked monkey
06-10-03, 23:25
GAHH! This is such a pain in the ASS!!!!

/set anger_level = 5000000

Ok normally I am fine with there being few ASGs cause I can just genrep to techhaven or MB and get just about anywhere I want. But lately there have been 10 billion self righteous assf :eek: ks who think anyone coming in through the genrep is someone trying to kill all the noobs in TH. I mean they were using barrels and rocket launchers on the genrep for f :eek: ks sake. I am black dragon. My clan does not have any good op positions. I can genrep NOWHERE god dammit... NOWHERE. El farid is broken. MB and TH are filled with asses who dont even listen to me when I say "DAMMIT I JUST WANT TO GET MY FRIGGING HOVERTEC AND LEAVE!" No ops are open. CRP is considered an "op" genrep for some asinine reason. DAMMIT! MAKE SOME FREAKING OPEN GENREPS FFS! I dont want to drive EVERYWHERE from neocron!

/set anger_level = anger_level - 1

<grr and does anyone know what this patch DID? the same old bugs are occurring, just at a slightly lower frequency.>

ericdraven
06-10-03, 23:38
Jump to Escador. :p

Marzola
06-10-03, 23:45
What server is this on?

Archeus
06-10-03, 23:47
Originally posted by ericdraven
Jump to Escador. :p

Which has a new ASG just 1-2 zones down from it.

Btw, El Farid works afaik.

Kenjuten
06-10-03, 23:51
Hm..here's a suggestion, though it may go against your beliefs. (I for one wouldn't do it.) But why not just insert a LE and get the damn vehicle back? You'd be able to knock two birds with one stone; get your stuff back, AND laugh at the bastards that harass you.

Shadow Dancer
06-10-03, 23:55
El Farid GR was fixed. Now you cna tag it.

DonnyJepp
07-10-03, 00:15
On Saturn, Black Dragon have made their own bed in TH. Why would we let you utilize our facilities in any way? BD and TT are KOS, no questions asked, no quarter given, in TH on Saturn. Either bring some backup, your LE, or byobb (bring your own body bag).

Now you are living with the consequences of your actions. You might want to ask a certain BD lib PE who likes to "control" TH how it got this way, he has contributed greatly to the current situation. Maybe if BD didn't routinely mass RPK the entire populace of TH you wouldn't be whining about not making it 10 feet from the GR.

I'm all for more public genreps, racetrack needs one badly, but don't come in here and call FA "righteous assfucks" for defending (or attempting to defend) their home from public enemy #1.

My clan does not have any good op positions.

:rolleyes: Must be rough to be BD on Saturn.

stalked monkey
07-10-03, 01:38
yes, it is rough to be BD on saturn. very rough. as you can tell. At least having el farid work again is one minor plus, but theres still no genrep at racetrack. until DOY comes out, we literally have i think 2 allies, biotech and crahn, both which are in short supply on saturn. Every base is hostile to us (Cityadmin, Mercs, FA, TG). I dont want to put LE in cause I need the extra brain slot and really like my clan. (cept for the fact all its ops suck.) And since when did BD take over TH? I have hardly ever seen another runner in there other than FAs trying to kick my ass. Hell I even offered to pay them 10k just to let me through. Why doesnt KK just shut off all the genreps for BD, theres none for us anyway >.<

<hates that his favorite faction is the suckiest one>
I mean come on, we dont even have a real epic :(
BD clan apt is the same as TS gets as a starter apt I have heard.
We are about to get kicked out of neocron.
Jeesus there are NO perks to being BD... at least we should get uber cheap rare drugs or something.

nonamebrandeggs
07-10-03, 01:54
Suckiest faction!? yeah fucking right! You can PK almost EVERYONE :D.

stalked monkey
07-10-03, 01:58
Nope. If I PK someone, I am instantly KOS. If anyone else in my faction kills someone, I am instantly KOS. (Using the arguement above that someone else from that faction camping TH means the entire faction camps TH.) Therefore, I am KOS to everyone. I mean seriously, the nicest thing that has ever happened to me was the people camping the genrep in MB told me to go back through it rather than just shoot me while i'm synching. God. I should just change factions and blend in with the crowd. (goes to get a cookie cutter and stab himself with it to make himself look EXACTLY like everyone else)

Edit: And what the heck? If you are so mad about SOME ELSE who is NOT ME and i have NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT killing noobs in TH, why dont you go raiding in the BD headquarters? Oh yeah. Cause there is no point. Nobody ever goes to BD headquarters. Sheesh. FA should be neutral to everyone since their in the center of the universe. BD should be neutral to everone too... I mean who doesnt like drugs? Cept maybe cityadmin, they think drugs are bad. <yet they sell Beast in the medicares.... STILL... grr WE Are suppposed to be the drug lords>